Windows 10: Issue Mirosoft Store App

Discus and support Issue Mirosoft Store App in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I cannot to connect to the Microsoft Store got a message: "Something bad happened. Unknown layout specified in manifest". Any suggest? Thanks.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by PeterAl1, Oct 25, 2018.

1. PeterAl1 Win User

Issue Mirosoft Store App

I cannot to connect to the Microsoft Store got a message: "Something bad happened. Unknown layout specified in manifest".

Any suggest?

Thanks.

:)

PeterAl1, Oct 25, 2018
  2. Brink Win User

Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. Issue Mirosoft Store App :)

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, Oct 25, 2018
  3. app store issue on PC

Hi,

Thank you for the reply.

For the issue on laptop, suggest you to run the troubleshooter to check if that helps.

You will be able to solve some problems by running a troubleshooter that will automatically fix some common issues with Windows Store Apps. Once this is done check the status.

Open the Windows Store Apps troubleshooter by following these steps:

• Press Windows key + X and click on
      Control Panel.

• Click on Troubleshooting and click on
      View All.
    Click on “Windows Store Apps” troubleshooter to fix problems with Windows Store Apps. Follow the on-screen directions to run this troubleshooter and restart the computer to check if this helps.

Keep us informed to help you further.

Thank you.

Srimadhwa B, Oct 25, 2018
  4. Issue Mirosoft Store App

App store issues in Windows 10

Hi Herbert,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. I regret the inconvenience caused to you. Let me help you.

Please share the details.

• Since when did the issue started appearing?

• Have you made any changes in settings prior to the issue?

• Do you see any error code or error message on the screen?
    I suggest you to go through the below troubleshooting steps and check if it helps.

I suggest you to try troubleshooting the Windows app and check if issue persist. To do so, kindly refer to the below given steps:

I suggest you to runthe Windows store app troubleshooter and check if it helps.

• Type troubleshooting in the search bar.

• Select Troubleshooting.

• Select View all on the top left corner.

• ClickonWindows Store app.

• Follow the on-screen instructions to run the troubleshooter.

• Check if issue persists.
    If issue persist kindly follow the below given link to run Windows app troubleshooter:

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/run-the-troubleshooter-for-windows-apps

Check if it helps.

I hope the issue will be resolved. Please keep us posted on the issue. We will be happy to assist you accordingly.

Thank you.

Aswin_Anand, Oct 25, 2018
Thema:

Issue Mirosoft Store App

1. Issue Mirosoft Store App - Similar Threads - Issue Mirosoft Store

2. Mirosoft store tiktok installation problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Mirosoft store tiktok installation problem: My story is like this, I want to download tiktok in the Microsoft store, and said an error after that my microsoft store is not responding in Windows 11 home single language...
  3. Mirosoft store tiktok installation problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mirosoft store tiktok installation problem: My story is like this, I want to download tiktok in the Microsoft store, and said an error after that my microsoft store is not responding in Windows 11 home single language...
  4. Mirosoft Store Issue

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Mirosoft Store Issue: hey everyone, my problem that Microsoft Store and all its related apps has been disappeared i don't take attention for that at first because i don't need them a lot ... But before two days ago i need to install some apps from the Store but the disaster was the Store not...
  5. Cannot get any apps from Mirosoft Store

in Windows 10 Support
    Cannot get any apps from Mirosoft Store: The problem really is just that simple I cannot download anything from the Microsoft store. I Click on the :get app" button nothing happens. 172034
  6. mirosoft store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    mirosoft store: how do i uninstall an application from the microsoft store? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mirosoft-store/b4fa072e-3d8f-4cb0-a47c-cf1058681ded
  7. Mirosoft account

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Mirosoft account: When I login it says that can't be logged into my Microsoft account and I have a temporary Microsoft profile? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mirosoft-account/6b908f04-edc9-440f-ad81-a50ae6291541"
  8. I cannot find switch out of s mode in mirosoft app store

I cannot find switch out of s mode in mirosoft app store: Approximately, 3 months ago, I switched out of s mode on a new computer. When I go to settings-about- Change product key or switch to Windows 10 pro, it takes me to the activation section with dialogue stating "switch to windows 10 pro". Then I click on "Go To App Store"....
  9. Mirosoft/Windows Store Sign-in Problems

Mirosoft/Windows Store Sign-in Problems: I cannot sign in to Microsoft store. When I click 'sign in' and choose an account, a pop-up appears saying "You'll need the internet for this" with the code "0x800704cf". This happens regardless of the internet connection. I have tried the 'wsreset' method of fixing it along...
  10. Can't access Mirosoft Store

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't access Mirosoft Store: I just got a Acer Laptop running windows 10 Home and when I try to get to the store by clicking the icon in the taskbar I get the messge "The server has stumbled. Try again later." When I try to access the store in the same way on another machine running Windows 10 I get...