Windows 10: Issue moving windowed game between monitors

Discus and support Issue moving windowed game between monitors in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; The game is NexusTK. When moving the game to any monitor but the default one, the game will no longer update any graphics. This works correctly on... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Seizures_337, Mar 6, 2019.

1. Issue moving windowed game between monitors

The game is NexusTK. When moving the game to any monitor but the default one, the game will no longer update any graphics. This works correctly on Windows 7 to this day, but is broken on the win10 upgrade.

This is not related to my hardware as this is a widespread issue afflicting players who upgraded to windows 10.

:)

Seizures_337, Mar 6, 2019
  2. hellrazor Win User

Survey Reveals Companies' Early Windows 8 Reactions and Plans

Bull fucking shit.

hellrazor, Mar 6, 2019
  3. Anne Ros Win User
    How to stop all the main screen icons moving to second monitor (Windows10) ?

Hi,

This can be a default when opening a game to maximize the functionality of having two monitors. To clarify the issue, we need additional information:

• When you close the game, do the icons go back to the main display or does it stays on the second monitor?
    • Have you tried any troubleshooting steps?

We'll keep an eye out on your response.

Anne Ros, Mar 6, 2019
  4. Issue moving windowed game between monitors

Windows move about on multiple monitor wake up

Hi Gareth,

The issue is most likely with the graphics driver. Whenever a single monitor from a multiple display setup in Windows, it will attempt to move everything from that screen onto the remaining screens. Usually, this issue should not occur when suspending, hibernating,
    or shutting down. Having said that, we suggest that you update the graphics driver by following the steps on this link:

Update drivers in Windows 10

In case that the issue persists after following the steps on the link above, we suggest that you update the graphics driver by going to the chipset manufacturer's website.

Let us know how it goes.

Janeane Cru, Mar 6, 2019
Thema:

Issue moving windowed game between monitors

1. Issue moving windowed game between monitors - Similar Threads - Issue moving windowed

2. Windows apps moved between screens

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows apps moved between screens: Hi Guys, I have a new ACER laptop and since I have started using it I have noticed very weird thing with Windows 10 (1809 but it happened on previous version as well). I have additional 27" monitor connected through HDMI cable - I have set it as main screen but I am also...
  3. Problem moving the cursor between monitors after replacing one of two monitors.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Problem moving the cursor between monitors after replacing one of two monitors.: After replacing one of two monitors, the cursor wouldn't move correctly between monitors. One of the other threads on this topic was helpful, but it took me awhile to fully understand the suggested solution. Below is what I did to fix my problem. If you have the same...
  4. file explore flashes and locks up when it is being moved between to monitors.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    file explore flashes and locks up when it is being moved between to monitors.: every time i try to move file explore for one monitor to the next it locks up and closes out. Please advise on a fix. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-performance/file-explore-flashes-and-locks-up-when-it-is-being/4271b0fa-3cf4-48fe-955d-5bd9c24c9be6
  5. Can't move my mouse across boundary between some of monitors

Can't move my mouse across boundary between some of monitors: So I have a really weird problem here... Equipment used: * Lenovo Yoga 370 laptop with latest Windows 10 Pro x64 * Microsoft IntelliMouse (set at 1600dpi, but other options give same result) * DELL WD15 USB-C dock * Two monitors 1920x1200 24" ThinkVision, connected to the...
  6. Moving cursor between two monitors

Moving cursor between two monitors: I have a monitor connected to my lap top in order to have two screens available. Cannot figure out how to move the cursor from one screen to the other....
  7. How to get mouse to move between the two monitors.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How to get mouse to move between the two monitors.: I have a Toshiba Satellite s55 and a dell monitor. Can get home screen on monitor but if I choose 2 as the monitor I can't get the mouse to come back to my laptop....
  8. problems moving mouse between vertical monitors

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    problems moving mouse between vertical monitors: I recently received my Alienware Aurora and set it up in my home office. I have a triple screen setup with two monitors mounted vertically above and below one another,and the third monitor on the left of these two in portrait mode. The two vertical monitors are both in...
  9. Mouse gets stuck trying to move between monitors

in Windows 10 Support
    Mouse gets stuck trying to move between monitors: Hi. I have an annoying problem. When I move from my secondary LCD to the primary, sometimes the mouse won't cross the threshold unless I move it fast. I read about mouse monitor escape speed from this thread, but after adding the reg key to the control panel/desktop and the...
  10. Windows Moving Between Monitors By Themselves

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows Moving Between Monitors By Themselves: Hey guys, first post on the forum and quite an annoying bug. I'm running Windows 10 Professional, and have a triple monitor setup. I have two 22" Dell monitors side by side, and I have my 55" Vizio TV mounted on the wall above my monitors. The Dell monitors are connected to...