Windows 10: Issue moving windowed game between monitors

Discus and support Issue moving windowed game between monitors in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; The game is NexusTK. When moving the game to any monitor but the default one, the game will no longer update any graphics. This works correctly on... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Seizures_337, Mar 6, 2019.

1. Issue moving windowed game between monitors

The game is NexusTK. When moving the game to any monitor but the default one, the game will no longer update any graphics. This works correctly on Windows 7 to this day, but is broken on the win10 upgrade.

This is not related to my hardware as this is a widespread issue afflicting players who upgraded to windows 10.

:)

Seizures_337, Mar 6, 2019
  2. hellrazor Win User

Survey Reveals Companies' Early Windows 8 Reactions and Plans

Bull fucking shit.

hellrazor, Mar 6, 2019
  3. Anne Ros Win User
    How to stop all the main screen icons moving to second monitor (Windows10) ?

Hi,

This can be a default when opening a game to maximize the functionality of having two monitors. To clarify the issue, we need additional information:

• When you close the game, do the icons go back to the main display or does it stays on the second monitor?
    • Have you tried any troubleshooting steps?

We'll keep an eye out on your response.

Anne Ros, Mar 6, 2019
  4. Issue moving windowed game between monitors

Windows move about on multiple monitor wake up

Hi Gareth,

The issue is most likely with the graphics driver. Whenever a single monitor from a multiple display setup in Windows, it will attempt to move everything from that screen onto the remaining screens. Usually, this issue should not occur when suspending, hibernating,
    or shutting down. Having said that, we suggest that you update the graphics driver by following the steps on this link:

Update drivers in Windows 10

In case that the issue persists after following the steps on the link above, we suggest that you update the graphics driver by going to the chipset manufacturer's website.

Let us know how it goes.

Janeane Cru, Mar 6, 2019
Thema:

Issue moving windowed game between monitors

1. Issue moving windowed game between monitors - Similar Threads - Issue moving windowed

2. Help with moving windows between monitors.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Help with moving windows between monitors.: Pressing windows+shift+right/left arrow key has stopped working for me, and i have no idea why. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/help-with-moving-windows-between-monitors/2e4a5ab8-1d1b-4497-a98a-fb5738a45fc2
  3. Help with moving windows between monitors.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Help with moving windows between monitors.: Pressing windows+shift+right/left arrow key has stopped working for me, and i have no idea why. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/help-with-moving-windows-between-monitors/2e4a5ab8-1d1b-4497-a98a-fb5738a45fc2
  4. Problems moving cursor between monitors,

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Problems moving cursor between monitors,: Problems moving cursor between monitors, Was working earlier but cannot move cursor now after some tweaking. I can move browser frames partially into adjacent screens but not to the point that the pointer will enter. I' think I might know where the problem is... looking at...
  5. Problems moving cursor between monitors,

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problems moving cursor between monitors,: Problems moving cursor between monitors, Was working earlier but cannot move cursor now after some tweaking. I can move browser frames partially into adjacent screens but not to the point that the pointer will enter. I' think I might know where the problem is... looking at...
  6. Issue with moving mouse between monitors in a multi-monitor setup

in Windows 10 Customization
    Issue with moving mouse between monitors in a multi-monitor setup: This might be a bit of an an usual problem, atleast I couldn't find anyone with a similar problem. I have 5 Monitors in a surround setup as one can see in this screenshot of my display organisation: [ATTACH] Moving the cursor or windows between monitors poses no problem...
  7. Scaling issue between monitors ?

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Scaling issue between monitors ?: How can I fix scaling issues between monitors of two different resolutions ? I've tried for example going into a programs properties, specifically the compatibility tab and changing the DPI settings which only has two options, but that doesn't fix the problem I'm having....
  8. Moving any page between monitors resizing issue!

Moving any page between monitors resizing issue!: This one is baffling me. For example when I move an excel page from my HP laptop monitor 1 to second monitor Dell monitor 2 and the page crosses between monitors. Right at the halfway point where the page is split in half the page resizes. This is causing a not so smooth...
  9. Moving cursor between two monitors

Moving cursor between two monitors: I have a monitor connected to my lap top in order to have two screens available. Cannot figure out how to move the cursor from one screen to the other....
  10. Windows Moving Between Monitors By Themselves

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows Moving Between Monitors By Themselves: Hey guys, first post on the forum and quite an annoying bug. I'm running Windows 10 Professional, and have a triple monitor setup. I have two 22" Dell monitors side by side, and I have my 55" Vizio TV mounted on the wall above my monitors. The Dell monitors are connected to...