Windows 10: Issue of auto shutting down

Discus and support Issue of auto shutting down in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; We had a windows 2012 server with us and MySQL for an application is working with it. The day before yesterday it starts shutting down automatically... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by shamlik, Aug 4, 2019.

1. shamlik Win User

Issue of auto shutting down

We had a windows 2012 server with us and MySQL for an application is working with it. The day before yesterday it starts shutting down automatically and showing an error like entering to low power state in event manager. We thought it was due to some heating problem or hardware issue and then we migrated this database to a new system and again the issue happened. And now we moved it into a win 10 OS and again the same. We have no idea what it is and if anyone has any idea of troubleshooting. It would be a great help. We tried some applications to prevent auto sleep. It didn't work out.

:)

shamlik, Aug 4, 2019
Thema:

Issue of auto shutting down

1. Issue of auto shutting down - Similar Threads - Issue auto shutting

2. Issue when I shut down.

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Issue when I shut down.: Hi, I am facing an issue with my desktop, When i click on shut it down its not shutting down. the screen will be turn black but my desktop is still running. Please do suggest me on this. I am facing this issue from past 2 months....
  3. Problem with auto shutting down by Task Scheduler

Problem with auto shutting down by Task Scheduler: Hi. I tried using the task scheduler to shut my laptop off in 12 AM because I fall asleep using it and cannot shut it manually. I read the instructions to set up the shut down and followed all the steps (Start Shutdown.exe; and even add the argument -s) but the laptop will...
  4. shutting down

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    shutting down: hi there i'm having a trouble with shutting down my system when i press shut down, the shutting down screen appears then screen goes off but my hdd and power lights remain on this takes 10 minuets then restart happens please help...
  5. Windows10, shut down issue

Windows10, shut down issue: Sir, I have been facing a strange problem ,,when I shut down my laptop, it doesn't shut down instead remains in sleep mode or whatever, its indicator mini leds keep beaming, mouse light stay lit, whether I had shut down the machine,,then I again have 2 up the lid n in few...
  6. Shut Down Issue

in Windows 10 Support
    Shut Down Issue: Hi I have just upgraded my Pavilion DV6 laptop from a standard HDD with windows 7 to a Crucial MX500 SSD and windows 10 (clean install). The installation went smoothly and all the required drivers seems to have installed automatically.The only thing that seems to be a...
  7. shut down

in Windows 10 Support
    shut down: My laptop is not shutting down nor the cursor is moving from its place. Task manager is also not opening now how should I shut down 69273
  8. Issues booting the PC and shutting it down.

Issues booting the PC and shutting it down.: Hello TenForums members! I'm having some issues with my PC I have never had before. The computer is a personal rig I have personally worked on, but these last weeks some problems started appearing. Problem 1) {Had this problem for months, I think this problem also...
  9. Shut down

in Windows 10 Support
    Shut down: When I shut down Windows 8.1 the connect light on the Router stays lite.On windows 10 preview when shut down the connect goes out. Is this normal ? Does windows 10 shut down more of the computer then Windows 8.1 ? 3890
  10. Shut Down

in Windows 10 Support
    Shut Down: When I boot win 10 it runs for a few minutes then shuts down. No BOSD. Reboot & everything is OK! I can press & hold the start button until the light goes out & reboot again & again, but if a shut for a long period it happens again! One of the fixes is to run a command...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. entering to low power state