Windows 10: Issue of auto shutting down

Discus and support Issue of auto shutting down in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; We had a windows 2012 server with us and MySQL for an application is working with it. The day before yesterday it starts shutting down automatically... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by shamlik, Aug 4, 2019.

1. shamlik Win User

Issue of auto shutting down

We had a windows 2012 server with us and MySQL for an application is working with it. The day before yesterday it starts shutting down automatically and showing an error like entering to low power state in event manager. We thought it was due to some heating problem or hardware issue and then we migrated this database to a new system and again the issue happened. And now we moved it into a win 10 OS and again the same. We have no idea what it is and if anyone has any idea of troubleshooting. It would be a great help. We tried some applications to prevent auto sleep. It didn't work out.

:)

shamlik, Aug 4, 2019
  2. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Sep 29, 2019
  3. Delete auto suggestions

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

As per the issue description you are wiling to delete Auto suggestion of previous search suggestions on Internet Explorer. I would suggest you to try the steps provided below and see if it helps you to fix the issue.

• Open Internet Explorer.
    • Click on Tools (Ring) icon at the right top.
    • Click on the Advanced tab then scroll down to Enable Suggested Sites and uncheck the box to turn it off then click Ok.

Issue of auto shutting down 451x569x3suggest.png.pagespeed.gp+jp+jw+pj+js+rj+rp+rw+ri+cp+md.ic.ovy3-RQK8e.png

• Close Internet Explorer and restart it and see if it brings any difference.

Hope this would help. If issue still persists post back with the information required, current status of your computer and result of the proposed suggestion, we will be happy to assist you.

Regards,

Ramesh.Kumar, Sep 29, 2019
  4. rampage Win User

auto shut down software

dose anybody know of any free auto shut down software that will work with vista X64.

the software needs to be able to shut down at a particular time of day

rampage, Sep 29, 2019
Thema:

1. Issue of auto shutting down - Similar Threads - Issue auto shutting

2. Shut down issue

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Shut down issue: I can't seem to shut down my computer. The only thing that the computer will do is reset. Before I switched to Windows, I was using a HAckintosh. The Hackintosh is known for the shutdown not working. Can anybody give me any tips on what to do. Windows is working fine but...
  3. Shut down issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Shut down issue: I can't seem to shut down my computer. The only thing that the computer will do is reset. Before I switched to Windows, I was using a HAckintosh. The Hackintosh is known for the shutdown not working. Can anybody give me any tips on what to do. Windows is working fine but...
  4. Auto shut down option

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Auto shut down option: I really like Windows doesn't mean at all if it will have auto shut down, it looks like sleep and hibernation, but you can schedule what time you want to shut down PC when PC isn't in use, is a great form to economize unnecessary power consumption, same PC is a Desktop or...
  5. Auto shut down option

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Auto shut down option: I really like Windows doesn't mean at all if it will have auto shut down, it looks like sleep and hibernation, but you can schedule what time you want to shut down PC when PC isn't in use, is a great form to economize unnecessary power consumption, same PC is a Desktop or...
  6. Shutting down issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Shutting down issue: Hi,my notebook has Windows 10,the notebook shuts off without any warning at 45-50% battery level. And whenever I turn on the power it doesn't come on except I plug in the AC adapter. Can Windows be the problem? Because I get changed Thermal paste and battery but it didn't...
  7. Auto Locking and Shutting Down

in Windows 10 Support
    Auto Locking and Shutting Down: Hi Guys I've got a very common problem with my fresh Win 10 Pro 32bit install. After an unspecified amount of time (all different lengths), my laptop keeps auto locking, then shutting down, no amount of button presses stops this process, i havde to wait fir it to conpletely...
  8. Shutting Down Issue

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Shutting Down Issue: Hi there! Have you noticed the last days a strange issue, on Windows software? I can not shut down my laptop, so I get forced to press the button of laptop.... Is it a Window's Update issue? Will it be improved? submitted by /u/Phoenixz02 [link] [comments]...
  9. AUTO SHUT DOWN WINDOW

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    AUTO SHUT DOWN WINDOW: How come my computer got the Auto Shut down Window on my notebook after pre-release upgrade https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/auto-shut-down-window/8d6b7908-f6e6-487d-be2c-acc4633d0eee
  10. Auto-shut down

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Auto-shut down: After updating to windows 1909, I am experiencing auto shut down issues with my notebook at 20% battery level. So I did reset my pc and the issue is solved like magic but, then after installing all my apps, the issue is back again. My pc specs:- HP omen 15 i7-8750h gtx1050...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. entering to low power state