Windows 10: issue of wireless capability not switching on

Discus and support issue of wireless capability not switching on in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; hello everyone i'm shan masih i'm facing the problem, which is my airplane mode is not switching off so how can i fix it ???... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by ShanMasih, Dec 4, 2020.

1. ShanMasih Win User

issue of wireless capability not switching on

hello everyone i'm shan masih i'm facing the problem, which is my airplane mode is not switching off so how can i fix it ???

:)

ShanMasih, Dec 4, 2020

2. Wireless capability won't turn on

Thanks to you all for your suggestions but none of them solved my problem. To make matters worse I learned at Toshiba's website that my Satellite A665 is not listed as Windows 10 ready device.

Fortunately I also found an answer to my problem, and that was to turn on the wireless capability using the software switch: TBSWireless.exe located in the Program Files/Toshiba/TBS directory.

Now I plan to go back to my Windows Home Premium.

Benjamin0811, Dec 4, 2020
  3. wireless capability is turned off

Try This.

Enabling Wireless in Windows 7 / Vista

1. Click on Start. It's in the lower-left corner of the screen.
    2. Click on Control Panel.
    3. Click on Network and Internet.
    4. Click on Network and Sharing Center.
    5. Click on Change adapter settings. ...
    6. Right-click on Wireless Connection.
    7. Click on Enable.

Frank N St31n, Dec 4, 2020
  4. jacobjg' Win User

wireless capability

i have a windows 10 samsung pc and it said my wireless capability is turned off i cant find the switch

jacobjg', Dec 4, 2020
Thema:

1. issue of wireless capability not switching on - Similar Threads - issue wireless capability

2. Wireless capability is turned off

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Wireless capability is turned off: Hi my dell Vostro 3546 laptop with windows 10 is having trouble with its witeless connectivity. The wife toggle button is turning off on its own in few minutes every time i turn it on and it doesnt show the available networks after i turn it on. i have tried all the...
  3. How To Turn On Wireless Capability

How To Turn On Wireless Capability: Hi, I'm running Windows 10 on my laptop and have recently had troubles connecting to Wi-Fi. The problem found is 'Wireless capability is turned off'. I've checked the adapter is enabled, rebooted, re-installed the driver, tried installing a new driver compatable with...
  4. Bluetooth Capability Issues

in Windows 10 Customization
    Bluetooth Capability Issues: So, for the past few weeks I've been having problems with Bluetooth. The Bluetooth icon comes back from time to time, but it never stays. So right after the cumulative updates the Bluetooth icon suddenly disappeared from the action center. Honestly, I thought this was normal,...
  5. Wifi button-Wireless capability

Wifi button-Wireless capability: Hey folks, when i press my wifi button on my keyboard aeroplane mode gets on/off...i had recently upgraded to win 10 pro...Wifi rarely works randomly...i can easily access internet by ethernet. kindly help me with this....
  6. Wireless Capability Latitude 5490

Wireless Capability Latitude 5490: I am unsure of what to do here, i restarted my computer randomly and when i turned it back on my wireless ended up doing this for some reason. I dont have one of those switches and when i use Fn + PrtScr tower icon in blue it just puts it into airplane mode? [IMG]...
  7. Wireless Capability and Other Internet Problems

Wireless Capability and Other Internet Problems: I'd like to know why in the world the Wireless Capability turned off for no absolute reason. I've had a lot of problems with only HP Microsoft Windows 10 and 8 computers just disconnecting from the internet randomly, deleting all my connections randomly and now the WORST of...
  8. Cannot turn on Wireless Capability

Cannot turn on Wireless Capability: I've tried reinstalling drivers, editing registry keys, running trouble shooters, and the only thing the trouble shooter tells me is that my Wireless Capability is turned off. I pressed Fn + f4 (Which is the re-enable wifi tower symbol) and It does not work for some reason....
  9. wireless capability

wireless capability: i have a windows 10 samsung pc and it said my wireless capability is turned off i cant find the switch https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wireless-capability/8bcb3392-10ff-4d37-b994-6d2f6afd06d4
  10. wireless capability turn off

wireless capability turn off: hi teaml .im one of your fellow user on laptop ME laptop model,i have updte it to windows 10 lat month im using wifi and other etc,but from a few days back my brother touch my laptop and i cant turn on wifi whenever i try to switch on wifi i cant use it the thing display was...