Windows 10: Issue on a Lenovo Y700 running 22H2 with Security Update KB 5026361 and Fltmgr.sys driver

Discus and support Issue on a Lenovo Y700 running 22H2 with Security Update KB 5026361 and Fltmgr.sys driver in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi,I have a Lenovo Y700 running Win10 Home, 22H2, build 19045.2728. It was stable until beginning of May when update KB5026361 was installed.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by MerleOne_92, May 21, 2023.

1. Issue on a Lenovo Y700 running 22H2 with Security Update KB 5026361 and Fltmgr.sys driver

Hi,I have a Lenovo Y700 running Win10 Home, 22H2, build 19045.2728. It was stable until beginning of May when update KB5026361 was installed. Immediately after reboot, I started to have several BSOD, all referring to a fault in fltmgr.sys driver. Since the issue appeared just after the update nothing else was changed, I uninstalled the update and stability returned. I also postponed all updates for several weeks but as soon as the update was pushed again, BSOD returned.Is this a known issue ? Is there a way to "ban" this update ? How to report efficiently this issue ?Thanks.PS : the dump rep

:)

MerleOne_92, May 21, 2023
  2. kokoz Win User

BSOD on a brand new Lenovo Y700 running Windows 10

Hey guys,

a week ago I bought a brand new Lenovo Y700 with a pre-installed SSD. Ever since I am experiencing BSOD while opening for example Photoshop or Lenovo Solution Center. 99,9% of the times it gives me this error: "kernel security check failure" and the other 0,01 it's something else, but still BSOD.

Here is my dump report.

dump

Any suggestions will be appreciated!

Regards

kokoz, May 21, 2023
  3. a GREAT. and general problem with Lenovo Y700-17ISK

Hi Alex,

I highly appreciate your efforts.

• Which troubleshooter did you run for bluescreen?
    • Is your Windows activated?
    It could be due to missing/corrupt drivers or missing updates or hardware changes.

I suggest you to try the steps provided below and check if it helps.

Restart the computer a few times and check for Windows Updates.

In the Search box on the taskbar, enter Windows Update, select Windows Update. On the Windows Update page, select Check for updates.

Try to run the hardware and USB troubleshooter in the link below and check.

Error codes in Device Manager in Windows:

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/310123

Also, try to run the Power Troubleshooter.

Power troubleshooter will automatically fix some common issues with Power Plans. Run the Power troubleshooter to adjust your computer's power settings. The Power troubleshooter checks things like your computer's timeout settings,
    which determine how long the computer waits before turning off the monitor display or entering sleep mode. Adjusting these settings can help you conserve power and extend your computer's battery life.

• Press Windows Logo Key+X then click on Search option.
    • Type Troubleshooting.
    • Select Troubleshooting and click on
      System and Security.
    • Click on Power and follow the onscreen steps.
    For reference: (Developer Content) Bug Check 0x9F: DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE

Bug Check 0x9F DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE - Windows drivers

Hope this helps in resolving the issue. If the issue persists, do get back to us. We will be happy to assist you.

Thank you.

Kalpana Shankarappa, May 21, 2023
  4. Brink Win User

Issue on a Lenovo Y700 running 22H2 with Security Update KB 5026361 and Fltmgr.sys driver

Dell Client Platform Security Update for Dell dbutil Driver

Read more:

Brink, May 21, 2023
Thema:

Issue on a Lenovo Y700 running 22H2 with Security Update KB 5026361 and Fltmgr.sys driver

1. Issue on a Lenovo Y700 running 22H2 with Security Update KB 5026361 and Fltmgr.sys driver - Similar Threads - Issue Lenovo Y700

2. Issue on a Lenovo Y700 running 22H2 with Security Update KB 5026361 and Fltmgr.sys driver

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Issue on a Lenovo Y700 running 22H2 with Security Update KB 5026361 and Fltmgr.sys driver: Hi,I have a Lenovo Y700 running Win10 Home, 22H2, build 19045.2728. It was stable until beginning of May when update KB5026361 was installed. Immediately after reboot, I started to have several BSOD, all referring to a fault in fltmgr.sys driver. Since the issue appeared just...
  3. Issue on a Lenovo Y700 running 22H2 with Security Update KB 5026361 and Fltmgr.sys driver

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Issue on a Lenovo Y700 running 22H2 with Security Update KB 5026361 and Fltmgr.sys driver: Hi,I have a Lenovo Y700 running Win10 Home, 22H2, build 19045.2728. It was stable until beginning of May when update KB5026361 was installed. Immediately after reboot, I started to have several BSOD, all referring to a fault in fltmgr.sys driver. Since the issue appeared just...
  4. security update kb 4577671

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    security update kb 4577671: When my registers server installs this update I lose connectivity between the registers which run windows xp and the server windows 10 I was thinking of downgrading the server to windows 7 but I'm open to any easy ideas. TIA, Bob...
  5. Fltmgr. Sys problem

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Fltmgr. Sys problem: Hlo sir. When i want to start my pc then a blue screen is appear and two options displayed . 1. restart. 2. Advance options But my both input device stop working when they come to this stage. And i don't able to select any options .. Please help me.. Please....
  6. Random BSODs on Lenovo Y700

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Random BSODs on Lenovo Y700: So as of recently, I've been experiencing a lot of random BSODs while using my Lenovo Y700 gaming laptop. I've run all the hardware scans on memory and hard disks and they came out clean. I've reinstalled windows maybe thrice already but I still get the errors and I cant seem...
  7. Random BSODs on Lenovo Y700 running windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Random BSODs on Lenovo Y700 running windows 10: So as of recently, I've been experiencing a lot of random BSODs while using my Lenovo Y700 gaming laptop. I've run all the hardware scans on memory and hard disks and they came out clean. I've reinstalled windows maybe thrice already but I still get the errors and I cant seem...
  8. Random BSODs on Lenovo Y700 running windows 10

in Windows 10 Support
    Random BSODs on Lenovo Y700 running windows 10: So as of recently, I've been experiencing a lot of random BSODs while using my Lenovo Y700 gaming laptop. I've run all the hardware scans on memory and hard disks and they came out clean. I've reinstalled windows maybe thrice already but I still get the errors and I cant seem...
  9. Lenovo Y700 nvidia problems, pink screen of death

Lenovo Y700 nvidia problems, pink screen of death: Status: UNRESOLVED Computer Type: Lenovo Y700 laptop GPU: GTX 960M, 4GB CPU: Intel Core i5 6300HQ Motherboard: Lenovo Allsparks 5A (U3E1) RAM: 1x8GB DDR4-2132 PSU: Provide the model and its rated wattage and current output if possible, e.g. EVGA 850 BQ, 850W, 70amps on...
  10. BSOD on a brand new Lenovo Y700 running Windows 10

BSOD on a brand new Lenovo Y700 running Windows 10: Hey guys, a week ago I bought a brand new Lenovo Y700 with a pre-installed SSD. Ever since I am experiencing BSOD while opening for example Photoshop or Lenovo Solution Center. 99,9% of the times it gives me this error: "kernel security check failure" and the other 0,01...