Windows 10: Issue on app downloading

Discus and support Issue on app downloading in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I have an app downloaded on the Microsoft store but it always hang up and I tried on uninstalling it. I tried re-installing the application but it... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Eckee, Mar 23, 2022.

1. Eckee Win User

Issue on app downloading

I have an app downloaded on the Microsoft store but it always hang up and I tried on uninstalling it. I tried re-installing the application but it won't allow me and giving me an error. Please I need some help

:)

Eckee, Mar 23, 2022

2. Unable to download apps from Windows Store

Hi Nishadha,

Sorry for the delay in response.

Do you face an issue with a particular\ all apps?

As you have issue with the store downloading apps, try to run these inbuilt troubleshooters.

We would suggest you to try the steps mentioned in the link

• Type troubleshooting in the search box and hit Enter.
    • Click View all from the left pane and select Windows store apps.
    • Follow the on-screen instructions and check.

and

Follow the same steps to use the Windows update troubleshooter.

Hope this information helps.

Ravinath P, Mar 23, 2022
  3. Johan45 Win User
    AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Mar 23, 2022
  4. Gino Des Win User

Issue on app downloading

download issue

Hello,

To help us isolate the cause of this issue with downloading apps from the store, we would like to know the following information:

• Do you experience this issue when downloading a particular app or software?
    • Do you receive any error message? If yes, what is the exact error message that you receive?

In the meantime, we suggest that you run the Windows Store Apps troubleshooter.
    The Windows Store Apps troubleshooter fixes problems that may prevent Windows Store from working properly. To run it, follow the steps below:

• Click Start.
    • On the search bar, type Troubleshooting, and click on
      Troubleshooting
      from the results.
    • On the left pane, click View all.
    • Click Windows Store Apps.

Looking forward to your reply and keep us updated with the result of the troubleshooter.

Gino Des, Mar 23, 2022
Thema:

Issue on app downloading

1. Issue on app downloading - Similar Threads - Issue app downloading

2. Issue on app downloading

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Issue on app downloading: I have an app downloaded on the Microsoft store but it always hang up and I tried on uninstalling it. I tried re-installing the application but it won't allow me and giving me an error. Please I need some help...
  3. Issue on app downloading

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Issue on app downloading: I have an app downloaded on the Microsoft store but it always hang up and I tried on uninstalling it. I tried re-installing the application but it won't allow me and giving me an error. Please I need some help...
  4. Downloading issue

Downloading issue: I was downloading Forza 5 overnight, and my laptop shut down mid update. In the morning I come to see that the xbox store says that there is no progress on downloading the game, but the game is taking up storage on the laptop. 90 gigs to be exact. I am believing that the game...
  5. Download Issues

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Download Issues: I'm trying to download a program and keep getting a "Couldn't download - virus scan failed message" I have deleted MacAfee, changed Windows defender/ firewall settings, nothing works?...
  6. downloading issues

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    downloading issues: I have my downloads to set to ask first and usually that happens. Then all of a sudden it stopped and sometimes it opens up in acrobat or paint without downloading. I do a lot of downloading for work and I prefer it asks me where to download without opening it's a timesaver...
  7. Download issues

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Download issues: Whenever i try to download something off the internet it gets to 40 and then says this download was interrupted. I have tried with a bunch of different browsers and it does that for every browser, is there a fix submitted by /u/Max123543 [link] [comments]...
  8. Issues downloading apps from Microsoft Store

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Issues downloading apps from Microsoft Store: Does anyone know how to change the location in the C drive my programs are being downloaded to? Right now it is downloading everything to my One Drive which isn't ideal....
  9. Download from the website app issue

in Windows 10 Customization
    Download from the website app issue: I need to download a specific software from the web, but defender won't let me do that. How can i do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/download-from-the-website-app-issue/7b17194f-a8b3-40ae-a3d8-f69bddd5e5c0
  10. Windows store app download issue

Windows store app download issue: I just got a laptop with a 128GB SSD. I started to download apps off the store right away. I saw Disney infinity 3.0 which looked awesome and hit download, I left my laptop to download everything and when I came back I saw that Disney Infinity was 14 GB and almost 6 GB was...