Windows 10: issue on pausing the video/music on window 10 pro

Discus and support issue on pausing the video/music on window 10 pro in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; After the update of window 10, i have the issue on play/pause button though out the entire application services and even online video player like... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Windowsusernp, Jul 26, 2020.

1. issue on pausing the video/music on window 10 pro

After the update of window 10, i have the issue on play/pause button though out the entire application services and even online video player like Netflix, YouTube. The issue is that, when ever i click the pause button while watching movies or listening song, it doesn't pause the video instead continues to play after a 10 second automatically. Simply saying that, i am not able to pause the audio/video in my dell latitude laptop and also in all website and my system is up to date. so how should i fix this issue?

:)

Windowsusernp, Jul 26, 2020
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jul 26, 2020
  3. Video Issues in Windows 10 With Firefox

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

Please provide the following information with us to understand the issue better.

• Is the issue occurs in Microsoft Edge?

• Let us know whether the issue is specific to online videos or it is happening with other videos present in your system too?

As the initial troubleshooting steps, I would suggest you to check all the available Windows Updates. Installation of recent Windows Updates should fix the issue.

If the issue still persists, then try updating the Display driver and check. Here is the steps:
    • Press Windows Key + R on your desktop screen to go to run command box.
    • Type devmgmt.msc and hit Enter.
    • In Display Adapter, expand Display Adapter, right-click , and then click
      Update.
    If the issues persists ,only with firefox then i suggest you to contact firefox support.

Please do let us know the status of the issue to assist you further.

Thank you.

Divya Murugan, Jul 26, 2020
  4. issue on pausing the video/music on window 10 pro

Bluetooth Speaker "Connected music", Will no longer Pause Video with Windows 10

Hello,

Up until recently, I used my Bluetooth speaker to hear audio for movies, music and video tutorials. It is a Wonderboom speaker with a few buttons. It has volume and a pause/play button (it also skips forward if double pressed quick.) While watching videos,
    listening to music, etc. I could use the pause/play button to quick pause videos, and then press again to continue play. For some reason this feature is no longer working when connected to my computer (it does when connected to my phone, so is a computer issue).
    Also, after pause for awhile, the audio will stop coming through Bluetooth speaker. I am Using Windows 10.

A few things that had changed since it worked properly:

1. I had installed Dropbox onto my desktop.

2. I noticed "Connected music" in Bluetooth settings. It used to say "Connected" only when connected. (Image attached)

Any idea how to get the pause feature back? My thinking is it has something to do with "connected music" being an issue.

Appreciate any input.

Thanks,

Fill

issue on pausing the video/music on window 10 pro e198a7ef-6ec5-4a37-a548-44625ee015bc?upload=true.png

Filll_More, Jul 26, 2020
Thema:

issue on pausing the video/music on window 10 pro

1. issue on pausing the video/music on window 10 pro - Similar Threads - issue pausing video

2. Video Pausing / Resuming

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Video Pausing / Resuming: I am having an issue in my pc that when ever i try to see and video from youtube or any other site its gets in loop of pausing and resuming the video like someone has presses the pausing and resuming button...
  3. Music and videos are Playing/Pausing Constantly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Music and videos are Playing/Pausing Constantly: On Youtube, spotify or even a video on my own computer. It constanty pause and play repetitively. I already tried to restart, update drivers, run troubleshoot, use de cmd and nothing seems to work.I have a Asus Tuf Dash F15 with windows 11 updated....
  4. Music and videos are Playing/Pausing Constantly

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Music and videos are Playing/Pausing Constantly: On Youtube, spotify or even a video on my own computer. It constanty pause and play repetitively. I already tried to restart, update drivers, run troubleshoot, use de cmd and nothing seems to work.I have a Asus Tuf Dash F15 with windows 11 updated....
  5. Video & Audio auto pause issue in windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Video & Audio auto pause issue in windows 10: Hi there, From last couple of days, video/audio is getting paused automatically in my laptop. I have tested in every browsers, Media Players. where ever i am playing any video/audeo it's getting paused automatically.I use Lenovo Ideapad s-540Purchased on 2020 feb.OS I use is...
  6. Video Pause Issue

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Video Pause Issue: When I pause a video Windows 10 it will not restart. I have to refresh and start all over from the beginning. Any ideas ?? Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/video-pause-issue/0e56a666-f434-4f74-967d-d8412cd913d8
  7. Bluetooth Speaker "Connected music", Will no longer Pause Video with Windows 10

Bluetooth Speaker "Connected music", Will no longer Pause Video with Windows 10: Hello, Up until recently, I used my Bluetooth speaker to hear audio for movies, music and video tutorials. It is a Wonderboom speaker with a few buttons. It has volume and a pause/play button it also skips forward if double pressed quick. While watching videos, listening to...
  8. Microsoft 10 video music

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Microsoft 10 video music: Hello would it be possible to use the Amplified song on video editor in a youtube video. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-10-video-music/c4abb818-2e6f-454d-8026-16f3f106f3fd"
  9. Music and Video issues

Music and Video issues: Recently whenever I stared up my laptop I kept getting the message "some of the components are missing from Dolby Audio" I followed the instructions to resolve this but ever since I did this I can't play or listen to music or videos. The songs and videos play but there's no...
  10. laptop windows 10 , video/music keep pausing/continues

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    laptop windows 10 , video/music keep pausing/continues: whenever i watch or listen in any media vlc/mpc/itunes anything in my laptop it keeps pausing/playing by itself. all drivers are up to date, it happened after latest update, tried troubleshoot everything , nothing happened please help laptop windows 10 930mx nvidia...