Windows 10: issue on start up of windows on the first startup.

Discus and support issue on start up of windows on the first startup. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; When I go to start up my computer for the first time, Windows will often freeze on the first screen where it has the windows logo and normally has the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by AdamParedes, Mar 14, 2020.

1. issue on start up of windows on the first startup.

When I go to start up my computer for the first time, Windows will often freeze on the first screen where it has the windows logo and normally has the little white circles that rotate in the shape of another circle. Specifically, the circles never show up. when I hard shut down the computerhold down power button for 10 seconds it shuts off and if I start it back up it will boot normally and fully. So far to fix this, I replaced the power source as that could be failing, made sure i had all updates and drivers in good order. I have since reset the windows program and removed all other files off the hard drive and formatted all the other hard drives. There is only windows on the computer now. I am not sure what the problem could be but am getting a bit frustrated after a reset and removal of all my files did not correct the issue. Hopefully there is an answer out there to help me fix this issue.

:)

AdamParedes, Mar 14, 2020
  2. Avedis53 Win User

Can't get GPU-Z to start with Windows 8.1 startup

I'm not sure how to do that. Could you list the steps for a noob?

Avedis53, Mar 14, 2020
  3. Windows Start issue

Try this:

Right click on your start menu, and click on System:

issue on start up of windows on the first startup. [​IMG]

When the system window comes up, click on Advanced System Settings:

There, click on Startup and Recovery:

Then in the top menu you will have a choice of OSs. Select the one you want to boot to defaultly and uncheck the box for "Time to display list of operating systems."

That should make it boot into Windows 10 without your intervention.

ArazelEternal, Mar 14, 2020
  4. Avedis53 Win User

issue on start up of windows on the first startup.

Can't get GPU-Z to start with Windows 8.1 startup

Ack! I didn't see that. I checked that "Load on Windows Startup" option and now it does start up with Windows. I also deleted the Scheduled Task for GPU-Z since there were two scheduled tasks listed for GPU-Z, the one that I created and the one that the selected option created. Thanks!

Now there is another issue. I have the GPU-Z shortcut set to start up with the window minimized. This worked before when manually starting GPU-Z after Windows started up. Now, when GPU-Z starts up automatically, the minimized window selected in the shortcut doesn't minimized the GPU-Z window. Is there a way to have GPU-Z start when Windows starts AND start up minimized?

I feel like I'm playing Whack-A-Mole!

Avedis53, Mar 14, 2020
Thema:

issue on start up of windows on the first startup.

1. issue on start up of windows on the first startup. - Similar Threads - issue start startup

2. BSOD on first startup

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD on first startup: Hello everyone, So after 1-2 minutes when the computer is started on a cold boot, a BSOD appears and it restarts. This happens once or twice after the computer is started in cold boot. After that, I don't get BSOD anymore and everything works normally....
  3. BSOD on first startup

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD on first startup: Hello everyone, So after 1-2 minutes when the computer is started on a cold boot, a BSOD appears and it restarts. This happens once or twice after the computer is started in cold boot. After that, I don't get BSOD anymore and everything works normally....
  4. Issues with start-up

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Issues with start-up: Hello,I've had this problem for a while now, everything I start my computer and put in my PIN it takes longer than expected to load up and after that I have to wait for around 10 minutes until my computer becomes fully functional, the taskbar is not working and none of the...
  5. When PC first start window acts up

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    When PC first start window acts up: Hi guys got a quick question. I've noticed that when I start my computer if I first click on chrome instead of opening one window it opens multiple. Along with that sometimes the windows start menu and task bar won't work. When that happens if I type anything the browser or...
  6. Forcing First Start-ups to 1% volume

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Forcing First Start-ups to 1% volume: I was just wondering if there was a way to have things start with lower volume instead of 100% just sick of having my eardrums blown out of my head submitted by /u/TheBladesGames [link] [comments]...
  7. start up issue

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    start up issue: the new wireless 850 desktop mouse is not working on the new PowerSpec computer. what is going on? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/start-up-issue/0547af67-f661-4b8a-81d9-b81a88b52b54
  8. Freezing on first startup

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Freezing on first startup: Ive just finished the build of my first brand new pc. specs: cpu: intel i5 9600k gpu: msi ventus rtx 2060 mobo: msi z390-A pro hard drive: wd blue 1tb hard disk drive Because this is a fresh build, I had to install windows 10 (64 bit). I used my old laptop to...
  9. start up issue

in Windows 10 Customization
    start up issue: I have recently installed windows 10 to my custom computer. Everything runs fine but sometimes when I start up it get stuck at windows logo without loading, I'm forced to restart computer then it works fine. any help will be much apricated!...
  10. start up issue

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    start up issue: my computer does not start the first time. However, second time it works mostly. Third time sometimes. windonws 10 hp envy i7 I run cmd; sfc/scannow, 100 % integrity I checked event viewer there are some critical errors thousands of them mostly due to app Gamelofts which...