Windows 10: Issue Pairing Android Phone to my Lenovo PC

Discus and support Issue Pairing Android Phone to my Lenovo PC in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I have been using Your Phone app for a while without any issues, but it stopped working yesterday. After trying to connect several times, app... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by MarkB_321, Apr 9, 2021.

1. MarkB_321 Win User

Issue Pairing Android Phone to my Lenovo PC

I have been using Your Phone app for a while without any issues, but it stopped working yesterday. After trying to connect several times, app suggested I unpair and re-pair my phone to get it working. Everything worked except the ability to make & receive calls because I still needed to pair the phone via Bluetooth.

When I get to the part where you need to confirm the pairing numbers on the PC & Phone match, I get stuck. The numbers match and I can tap the box on my phone just fine. But on the PC, the dialogue box is too small and I can't see the box to tap & approve. And it won't let me re-size the box to make it big enough to see. I attached a screenshot.

Anyone ever have this issue? It is driving me crazy, because I had no problem connecting my phone months ago when I first used Your Phone. Issue Pairing Android Phone to my Lenovo PC 57b125c7-ba01-4923-b10e-d88f9e13d5e7?upload=true.jpg

:)

MarkB_321, Apr 9, 2021
  2. Barman58 Win User

Pairing a phone to a car

One thing I would add ... There should be a list of paired devices on the phone, If so it would be best if you "UnPair" any devices listed on the phone as well as the phones shown on the Car. To Unpair a device from an Android Phone go to Settings, Bluetooth and there should be a list of paired devices - at the right of each paired device is a "Cog" icon click on this and click on the unpair option, repeat for any other unneeded devices.

Sometimes paired items get out of sync and both sides need to be removed to re-pair

Barman58, Apr 9, 2021
  3. PC Windows 10 Bluetooth won't connect with Pixel 3XL phone

I have a Lenovo Yoga C930 PC (Win 10) that I cannot connect to my Pixel 3XL phone. I can get them to pair, but the PC bluetooth will only hold the connection for about 1 second, then says 'not connected'.

I have removed the PC from the phone's list of previously connected devices & then re-paired-numerous times. I have shut down & re-started both devices numerous times. None of these actions have worked. I am praying that one of you smart readers can help me solve this highly frustrating problem, pretty please?

BTW, I recently ran the upgrade on my phone from android 9 to 10. Could this be the problem? I see other changes on my phone that I think add steps & make it more cumbersome to use. Wish I could dump android 10 & go back to 9, but don't know how to do that either. If that is not the cause of this connection problem with the PC, I can live with it.

I would appreciate all advice. Please know that I am a 60-something year old- more knowledgeable than a basic user, but not super well versed in all of the software & hardware fixes that many of you know, so please write your suggestions/solutions accordingly. Many thanks in advance Issue Pairing Android Phone to my Lenovo PC :)

Wildflowerz , Apr 9, 2021
  4. jimbo45 Win User

Pairing a phone to a car

Hi there
    I've found also with Blu Tooth that the whole thing becomes unpaired if you have say a SatNav in your car with audio traffic alerts / warnings enabled. Same thing can happen with an inbound call.

If your car has a decent AUX IN it's probably easier to use the headphone output from your phone to the AUX in if you car has one. Mine has a decent Aux in by the central "lift up" console (coffee mugs, space for change etc) where I can put the whole phone in it.

I don't make or receive calls on mobile phones while driving.
    On our roads even looking at a satnav while moving can be dangerous at times -- we need to keep our eyes on the road 100% of the time -- lot of black ice around -- very hazardous - so putting phone out of reach and just playing music etc is just fine done that way.

Cheers
    jimbo

jimbo45, Apr 9, 2021
Thema:

1. Issue Pairing Android Phone to my Lenovo PC - Similar Threads - Issue Pairing Android

2. Can't pair Android phone with Link to Windows

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't pair Android phone with Link to Windows: I have used the 'Your Phone' - 'Phone Link' app for years with previous android phones, and I love the convenience of working with messages, pics, and phone calls from my computer.I recently purchased a Samsung Galaxy S22 and tried to pair directly from the 'Link to Windows'...
  3. Can't pair Android phone with Link to Windows

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't pair Android phone with Link to Windows: I have used the 'Your Phone' - 'Phone Link' app for years with previous android phones, and I love the convenience of working with messages, pics, and phone calls from my computer.I recently purchased a Samsung Galaxy S22 and tried to pair directly from the 'Link to Windows'...
  4. Phone app to Android issues

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Phone app to Android issues: My computer is hardwired to home network and Samsung S20 Ultra is on wifi.. Strong signal for both but always issue with the phone app synching with the phone.. I have all the updates... unsure what the issue is... pretty frustrating though...Newer Dell Windows 11 laptop....
  5. Phone app to Android issues

Phone app to Android issues: My computer is hardwired to home network and Samsung S20 Ultra is on wifi.. Strong signal for both but always issue with the phone app synching with the phone.. I have all the updates... unsure what the issue is... pretty frustrating though...Newer Dell Windows 11 laptop....
  6. Linking Android Phone to my Windows PC

Linking Android Phone to my Windows PC: when I am trying to link my Samsung A73 smart phone to my Windows PC through www.aka.ms?phonelinkQRC it is asking me to login to my MICROSOFT account when I am trying to login I am getting this messageAADSTS50020: User account '*** Email address is removed for privacy ***'...
  7. Linking Android Phone to my Windows PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Linking Android Phone to my Windows PC: when I am trying to link my Samsung A73 smart phone to my Windows PC through www.aka.ms?phonelinkQRC it is asking me to login to my MICROSOFT account when I am trying to login I am getting this messageAADSTS50020: User account '*** Email address is removed for privacy ***'...
  8. I want to import photos from an Android phone to PC - devices are paired, prompts...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I want to import photos from an Android phone to PC - devices are paired, prompts...: I want to import photos from an Android phone to PC - devices are paired per all instructions, prompts from one step to the next work...and...nothing happens! All I get is the supposed connection window just searching and searching and not finding anything. What an I missing...
  9. I want to import photos from an Android phone to PC - devices are paired, prompts...

I want to import photos from an Android phone to PC - devices are paired, prompts...: I want to import photos from an Android phone to PC - devices are paired per all instructions, prompts from one step to the next work...and...nothing happens! All I get is the supposed connection window just searching and searching and not finding anything. What an I missing...
  10. PC can't connect to my Android phone

PC can't connect to my Android phone: I set up my PC and Samsung Galaxy 9+ to sync texts and photos, using the Your Phone app. It was working until today and the error message I'm seeing on my PC says "we can't connect to your phone." I've uninstalled the reinstalled the Your Phone app a few times, cleared...