Windows 10: issue regarding bluetooth of pC

Discus and support issue regarding bluetooth of pC in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; hello, I use windows 1064bits. I am facing Bluetooth malfunctioning. My pcs Bluetooth does not recognize devices nor is recognizable by any Bluetooth... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by sakshibhise, May 14, 2020.

1. issue regarding bluetooth of pC

hello,

I use windows 1064bits. I am facing Bluetooth malfunctioning. My pcs Bluetooth does not recognize devices nor is recognizable by any Bluetooth device and does not connect to nearby Bluetooth devices.

:)

sakshibhise, May 14, 2020

2. Bluetooth audio syncing issue

Hi,

There are a lot of factors that can cause the issue about your Bluetooth such as incompatible drivers, hardware issues, and more. We suggest that you go to this

link
    which lists all troubleshooting steps for Bluetooth issues.

Regarding your question about locking Windows Anniversary update, it is possible to postpone an update but it cannot be stopped.

Update us on the status of the issue.

Regards.

Angela Pun, May 14, 2020
  3. Mithin_EJ Win User
    iPhone to pc Bluetooth

Hi DianeFrigon,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums

You may want to answer these questions to get more clarity on this issue:

1. Are you getting any error message?
    2. Have you made any changes to the computer prior to the issue?
    3. Did you try paring Android mobile to PC?

I suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps.

Step 1:

Turn on Bluetooth on your iPhone which you link to pair on Windows PC.

Note: Turn on Bluetooth on iPhone, tap settings, tap Bluetooth, and then turn on Bluetooth.

1. Open settings on Windows 10 PC
    2. Select Devices and select Bluetooth
    3. Below Manage Bluetooth devices select, turn on the Bluetooth option.

4. Windows 10 will start searching for Bluetooth devices, in few seconds, your IPhone name will appear in manage Bluetooth devices sections.
    5. Click on pair button
    6. It will prompt for the passcode on Windows 10 PC
    7. Check whether passcode is appearing on your IPhone
    8. Click Yes button on your PC, and then tap pair option on your IPhone to pair with Windows 10 PC via Bluetooth.

Hope it helps

Let us know if you got the help you needed by clicking Yes Or No.

Mithin EJ

Microsoft Community- Moderator

Mithin_EJ, May 14, 2020
  4. issue regarding bluetooth of pC

Bluetooth icon missing on PC

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand that you are facing issues with Bluetooth on your PC. For further clarity on the issue, please respond to the questions below.

1. Which build version of Windows 10 are you using currently?
    2. What is the make and model of the PC?

Refer the article Which version of Windows operating system am I running?

Meanwhile, I would suggest you to follow the steps mentioned in the article

Fix Bluetooth problems in Windows 10
    and see if that helps.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards,

Prakhar Khare

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Prakhar_Khare, May 14, 2020
Thema:

issue regarding bluetooth of pC

1. issue regarding bluetooth of pC - Similar Threads - issue regarding bluetooth

2. Issues regarding pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Issues regarding pc: So, recently my PC has started with this popup see below to sign in via work/school account. The issue I have is that the email that was orignally connected to it was my university email and now, after having left a couple of years, the university shut down older email...
  3. Issues regarding pc

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Issues regarding pc: So, recently my PC has started with this popup see below to sign in via work/school account. The issue I have is that the email that was orignally connected to it was my university email and now, after having left a couple of years, the university shut down older email...
  4. Regarding Bluetooth

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Regarding Bluetooth: My Acer nitro 5 has bluetooth issues it gets connected and switches beetween music mic audio and the audio is being cut and i have tried every thing possible , update ,new drivers ,checked multiple bluetooth devices and its the same!!!!...
  5. Regarding Bluetooth

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Regarding Bluetooth: My Acer nitro 5 has bluetooth issues it gets connected and switches beetween music mic audio and the audio is being cut and i have tried every thing possible , update ,new drivers ,checked multiple bluetooth devices and its the same!!!!...
  6. Regarding Bluetooth

7. Regarding Bluetooth Connectivity Issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Regarding Bluetooth Connectivity Issue: Hey, I am Soumya Singh .I am getting problem in connecting my wireless 'JBL Infinity Headphone' to my desktop. I have been using this desktop from past 6 months and didn't get this Bluetooth connectivity issue before.Here's the full explanation of the issue: When I am turning...
  8. Regarding Bluetooth Connectivity Issue

Regarding Bluetooth Connectivity Issue: Hey, I am Soumya Singh .I am getting problem in connecting my wireless 'JBL Infinity Headphone' to my desktop. I have been using this desktop from past 6 months and didn't get this Bluetooth connectivity issue before.Here's the full explanation of the issue: When I am turning...
  9. Regarding Bluetooth Connectivity Issue

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  10. Question Regarding Bluetooth

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Question Regarding Bluetooth: Hi guys. Just a quick question as i can't seem to find an answer on the web. I'm on latest November build for W10 Pro and Bluetooth is automatically on with no option to toggle it on or off. I've turned off the Bluetooth services etc but still it won't go off. Bit unsure why...