Windows 10: Issue regarding Taskbar icons

Discus and support Issue regarding Taskbar icons in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I have been having a problem with my taskbar icons recently. Whenever I right click on things like file explorer, it will show File explorer, unpin... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by ViBe x Wolf2079, Dec 28, 2019.

1. Issue regarding Taskbar icons

I have been having a problem with my taskbar icons recently. Whenever I right click on things like file explorer, it will show File explorer, unpin from taskbar, and my the recent 20 files I opened. It wont show the files and will instead show file explorer and unpin from taskbar. Under that it blank and shows a part of the screen which would be covered if my recent 20 files showing up. I dont know if this is a glitch or virus or anything of the sort and I need help with it.

:)

ViBe x Wolf2079, Dec 28, 2019
  2. Yaqub K Win User

System Icons on taskbar

Hi,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Communities.

Are you referring to the clock system icon on the taskbar?

If so, I suggest you to follow the steps mentioned below:

• Click on the search bar on the taskbar.

• Type system icons.

• Under Turn System Icons ON or OFF, turn On the Clock and check with the issue.

Hope it helps.

Yaqub K, Dec 28, 2019
  3. How to remove an Icon of "eConnect by Harris School Solutions" on my Taskbar

Hi Graceimson,

I suggest you to follow the below steps to remove the "eConnect by Harris School Solutions"
    from the taskbar and check if it helps.

• Right click on the icon "eConnect by Harris School Solutions".
    • Click on “Unpin from Taskbar” the icon will be removed from the taskbar.

Please get back to us with an update on this issue, we will be happy to assist you further.

Thank you.

Karthicka_R, Dec 28, 2019
  4. David Haz Win User

Issue regarding Taskbar icons

Taskbar Icons

Hi,

We need to ask for some information regarding your Taskbar issue, kindly respond to the following questions:

• Have you done any significant changes prior to the issue?
    • Does an error appear when you click on the Taskbar icons?

We look forward to your response.

Regards.

David Haz, Dec 28, 2019
Thema:

Issue regarding Taskbar icons

1. Issue regarding Taskbar icons - Similar Threads - Issue regarding Taskbar

2. Taskbar hidden icons issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Taskbar hidden icons issue: Did Windows 11 upade last night and my taskbar hidden looks like in screenshot, not ahuge issue, but it is kinda annoying, Can I fix that sorry for my english https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/taskbar-hidden-icons-issue/6d6c3987-1872-4059-944f-8fd258c95b1d
  3. Taskbar hidden icons issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Taskbar hidden icons issue: Did Windows 11 upade last night and my taskbar hidden looks like in screenshot, not ahuge issue, but it is kinda annoying, Can I fix that sorry for my english https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/taskbar-hidden-icons-issue/6d6c3987-1872-4059-944f-8fd258c95b1d
  4. Right Taskbar icon issue

Right Taskbar icon issue: I have probleme taskbar icon is gone and when i open task manager she is gunna back. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/right-taskbar-icon-issue/d327abfa-7bd5-4a69-ab08-a9aa4287ef90
  5. Right Taskbar icon issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Right Taskbar icon issue: I have probleme taskbar icon is gone and when i open task manager she is gunna back. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/right-taskbar-icon-issue/d327abfa-7bd5-4a69-ab08-a9aa4287ef90
  6. Regarding Windows Icon Issues

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Regarding Windows Icon Issues: Hi,Recently i have observed that in windows 11 when I right click windows icon the screen refreshes previously it used to show a settings drop down where we could select control pannel , device manager etc What can be done guys??...
  7. Regarding Windows Icon Issues

Regarding Windows Icon Issues: Hi,Recently i have observed that in windows 11 when I right click windows icon the screen refreshes previously it used to show a settings drop down where we could select control pannel , device manager etc What can be done guys??...
  8. "Issue with taskbar icons"

in Windows 10 Customization
    "Issue with taskbar icons": On my taskbar, I found out that none of my icons on there are appearing (except for the "File Folder"). I tried going into task manager and resetting "windows exe" (don't remember full name, it looks like a file folder). But it didn't work. I tried to unpin the icons from...
  9. Regarding taskbar icon

in Windows 10 Customization
    Regarding taskbar icon: Power/battery icon in taskbar is missing ,how to get it back https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/regarding-taskbar-icon/447dbcb3-869d-4ac8-b642-303aa175d273
  10. Taskbar icon issues

in Windows 10 Support
    Taskbar icon issues: Hi. With Win10 I've noticed that left-clicking the volume icon at bottom right no longer works. Neither does the network icon. These icons worked right after install, but now randomly appear to just stop working. Other icons (program icons, for eg) next to them DO work, and...