Windows 10: Issue regarding WhatsApp Desktop update

Discus and support Issue regarding WhatsApp Desktop update in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; My WhatsApp desktop is showing me to update WhatsApp at Microsoft Play Store but when I try to download it, it is not happening. I am struggling past... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Paral Mehta, Jun 20, 2021.

1. Issue regarding WhatsApp Desktop update

My WhatsApp desktop is showing me to update WhatsApp at Microsoft Play Store but when I try to download it, it is not happening. I am struggling past so many days. Kindly help me.Looking forward to hearing from you.Regards,Paral Mehta

:)

Paral Mehta, Jun 20, 2021

2. Whatsapp desktop - making a chat / call with no contacts

A friend uses Whatsapp from a phone. I'd like to use whatsapp from my desktop or phone to communicate with them.

I have installed whatsapp on my android phone and have connected the desktop. And am leaving the phone turned on, as directed.

I refused to permit Whatsapp to read my contacts, etc.. I'm not a big facebook fan and know that they share everything everywhere and sell it everywhere.

However, I cannot figure a way to make or even receive a call using whatsapp without using my contacts list.
    Is this true or is there something I'm missing. On the desktop app I put in a phone number and it wants to search my contacts, which of course it does not have. After using "Create Group" same thing.

No way to make a call at all with whatsapp if you don't share your contacts with it?

if so, Whatsapp is completely broken for me.

And if so that's fine since I can use Skype or Discord just fine.

Thanks much,
    wg

Windy Gamer, Jun 20, 2021
  3. Regarding WhatsApp installation

Hi Vidya,

To better assist you with the WhatsApp downloading issue, please answer the following questions:

• Which Windows version is currently running on your phone?
    • Are you able to download any other apps?

Regards.

Rommel Diw, Jun 20, 2021
  4. Issue regarding WhatsApp Desktop update

Regarding WhatsApp installation

This issue is more on the WhatsApp, we suggest you contact the app developer for further assistance.

For your future queries, just get back to us.

Regards.

Rommel Diw, Jun 20, 2021
Thema:

Issue regarding WhatsApp Desktop update

1. Issue regarding WhatsApp Desktop update - Similar Threads - Issue regarding WhatsApp

2. How to update whatsapp desktop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to update whatsapp desktop: How to update whatsapp desktop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-update-whatsapp-desktop/e4815555-2064-47d2-864b-7796b4081f61
  3. How to update whatsapp desktop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to update whatsapp desktop: How to update whatsapp desktop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-update-whatsapp-desktop/e4815555-2064-47d2-864b-7796b4081f61
  4. Regarding the issue of update

Regarding the issue of update: I am having this issue while installing the update it is also getting me some problems regarding my performance and always notify me about update but it didn't get installed....
  5. WhatsApp Desktop

WhatsApp Desktop: Hi, I'm GJ; so my WhatsApp desktop stopped working for the last 2 days. It only opens once per day .....idk why. I tried using the Repair And reset from the settings ....but it is still the same. Can you please help me figure this out. Thanks, GJ...
  6. Whatsapp desktop

in Windows 10 Customization
    Whatsapp desktop: Can we set a number permanently in whatsapp web or by any other way i mean to say that i want to set a whatsapp account as we use it in phone i want to avoid scanning qr code again and again. Is it possible please inform how to do it...
  7. Whatsapp desktop

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Whatsapp desktop: I want to download WhatsApp desktop i cannot click on free option it also writes down you need more features to install ........... Please help and also please tell how to use it...
  8. WhatsApp or desktop

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    WhatsApp or desktop: Hello I have a iPhone 10X and I have been trying or ages to download WhatsApp for Windows 10 Desktop no matter how many times I have tried it just wont it just does not download on my computer. Can someone help me please...
  9. WhatsApp Desktop update

WhatsApp Desktop update: WhatsApp Desktop keeps asking me to update, and when I do, even after I have uninstalled and reinstalled, it keeps asking me to update. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/whatsapp-desktop-update/ac04d84f-a464-489d-9298-3990be7854f0
  10. Problem regarding WhatsApp desktop application.

Problem regarding WhatsApp desktop application.: WhatsApp desktop application isn't generating the QR code in my PC. [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/problem-regarding-whatsapp-desktop-application/d71784d0-13dc-48c5-9e54-9ddf7369072e