Windows 10: Issue regarding Window Hello

Discus and support Issue regarding Window Hello in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; I am unable to setup windows hello fingerprint sensor in power button... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by PratichiPrajapati, Sep 19, 2019.

1. Issue regarding Window Hello

I am unable to setup windows hello fingerprint sensor in power button

:)

PratichiPrajapati, Sep 19, 2019
  2. Vicky Acs Win User

Windows hello

Hi Abdullah,

To resolve this camera issue for your Windows Hello, we suggest that you run Hardware and Device troubleshooter. Refer to the following steps:

• Click on 'search' and select 'settings' and type 'Troubleshooting' and select 'Troubleshooting'
    • Click on 'Hardware and Sound' and select 'Hardware and 'Devices' and click on next to run the troubleshooter.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards.

Vicky Acs, Sep 19, 2019
  3. Surface laptop windows hello

Hi,

Regarding your issue after updating to Windows pro. In order for us to assist you, please answer the following questions below:

• Are there any error message?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

To isolate the issue, we suggest to run this article:
    Windows update troubleshooter
    . It contains troubleshooting steps if you are having issues after and before the updates.

We look forward to your response.

Phillip Pio, Sep 19, 2019
  4. Johan45 Win User

Issue regarding Window Hello

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Sep 19, 2019
Thema:

Issue regarding Window Hello

1. Issue regarding Window Hello - Similar Threads - Issue regarding Window

2. issue regarding windows firewall

in Windows 10 Gaming
    issue regarding windows firewall: hello Microsoft team,this is Tanmay Tiwari a fellow windows user writing this complaint to inform you that my firewall has turned off and not getting on. After clicking on it , it leads me to the Microsoft store kiits a request to you to look into it as soon as possible....
  3. issue regarding windows firewall

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    issue regarding windows firewall: hello Microsoft team,this is Tanmay Tiwari a fellow windows user writing this complaint to inform you that my firewall has turned off and not getting on. After clicking on it , it leads me to the Microsoft store kiits a request to you to look into it as soon as possible....
  4. Regarding Windows Icon Issues

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Regarding Windows Icon Issues: Hi,Recently i have observed that in windows 11 when I right click windows icon the screen refreshes previously it used to show a settings drop down where we could select control pannel , device manager etc What can be done guys??...
  5. Regarding Windows Icon Issues

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Regarding Windows Icon Issues: Hi,Recently i have observed that in windows 11 when I right click windows icon the screen refreshes previously it used to show a settings drop down where we could select control pannel , device manager etc What can be done guys??...
  6. Issue Regarding Windows Activation

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Issue Regarding Windows Activation: Hello, my Windows Activation Troubleshoot says "We found a Windows 10 Home digital licence for this device running Windows 10 Pro. To activate using this digital licence, you need to install Windows 10 Home." How can I fix this? Also, I do not have a USB drive. Thank you for...
  7. Regarding audio issues

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Regarding audio issues: I had a problem with my audio. I am hearing the hissing noise from the speakers. I installed the Realtek 2.182 version. When I installed the version the audio was not there but when I started the system the hissing came. I was asked to update the driver. When I did that in...
  8. Issues regarding Windows update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Issues regarding Windows update: I have 2 issues regarding the last few updates. 1. I couldn't update my system any further even though its asking me to. Error code: 0x800f0922 Healthy System Reserved Space: 260 MB System Recovery Space: 600 MB .Net framework updated till date I tried...
  9. Regarding Windows hello

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Regarding Windows hello: Unfortunately, I have deleted the hello face driver in Device Manager. I have googled everything and tried many things but still, it has the same issue even tried the procedure you posted [ATTACH]...
  10. regarding keyboard issues

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    regarding keyboard issues: I have a problem with my keyboard ,some letters like a s d f q w e r like these letters are not working please help me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/regarding-keyboard-issues/b4071c3a-6641-43ca-95f6-114923d03089