Windows 10: Issue reinstalling a '1 User/1 Install Office Home & Student' after hard drive crashed

Discus and support Issue reinstalling a '1 User/1 Install Office Home & Student' after hard drive crashed in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Hello I purchased the 2016 Home & Office suite back in 2016 - I still have the product key. I installed onto my HP Pavilion laptop however the hard... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by JaniceLynch1, Jan 21, 2019.

1. Issue reinstalling a '1 User/1 Install Office Home & Student' after hard drive crashed

Hello

I purchased the 2016 Home & Office suite back in 2016 - I still have the product key.

I installed onto my HP Pavilion laptop however the hard drive crashed during xmas and HP have installed a new hard drive.

I'm having issues trying to reinstall my office suite again. Do I need to buy a new key?

:)

JaniceLynch1, Jan 21, 2019
  2. little cat, Jan 21, 2019
  3. z3r010 Win User
    Office 365 Education free to students and teachers in US

Read more - Making it easier for teachers and students to work together - Office Blogs

z3r010, Jan 21, 2019
  4. Issue reinstalling a '1 User/1 Install Office Home & Student' after hard drive crashed

Office 2016 price vs Office 365 subscription

Did not see anything in the article listing the # of users for the Home & Student version of Office 2016, Currently the Home & Student version of Office 2013 only allows installation on 1 PC.

IownAmoneyPit, Jan 21, 2019
Thema:

Issue reinstalling a '1 User/1 Install Office Home & Student' after hard drive crashed

1. Issue reinstalling a '1 User/1 Install Office Home & Student' after hard drive crashed - Similar Threads - Issue reinstalling User

2. reinstalling microsoft office home and student 2016

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    reinstalling microsoft office home and student 2016: My laptop crashed and I had to wipe it clear and reinstall Windows 10, I had purchased office home and student 2016 and in the Microsoft store it lists that this program is installed on my laptop, but I can not reinstall the program now. I do not need the upgraded office...
  3. install office home and student 2019

install office home and student 2019: i get the error message oxcc43ns3 when I entered my product key and it won't install. Does anyone know what this means and how to fix it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/install-office-home-and-student-2019/77332fb8-93bc-4f00-ad1a-b993c20f74f7
  4. Office home and student

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Office home and student: I purchased a three year sub. to office home and student and my computer crashed. I purchased a new laptop, so how to I get my subscription on to my new laptop. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/office-home-and-student/185a121a-9ce5-4689-bd8b-11daef0117a9"
  5. office 2013 home student

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    office 2013 home student: I have been using office 2013 for a number of years and have a significant number of excel and word files in the document section of each applications. I tried to open my office program today and was advised that, in order to open any number of excel files I would have to...
  6. Ms Office home and student 2019 pc crash

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Ms Office home and student 2019 pc crash: In this event how do I install my office in my new pc? I read about it at the MS site but I coud not understand the second step which is too deactivate. 124702
  7. game crashes on only 1 user

in Windows 10 Gaming
    game crashes on only 1 user: I've been playing the Asphalt 8 Airborne for over a year on my laptop (dell 2-1 windows 10), it now crashes at the manufactures logo. I created a new user on my laptop and it plays fine. I've contacted Gameloft and Microsoft store help, with no solutions. Reset app,...
  8. Office home & student 2007

Office home & student 2007: I bought M Office home & student 2007 and used it on old computer. I had no probs ever but got new computer last month and it now when I tried to install it, says the product key in the box is not correct, help, how can this be? Karl...
  9. RAID 1 Recognized as 2 Hard Drives

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    RAID 1 Recognized as 2 Hard Drives: My custom build is now about a year old. Whe n I first set it up, I configured hardware RAID 1 and the fresh windows install worked perfect. Now after a few upgrades the drives are not seen as a RAID anymore but 1 separate drives. Funny thing is when I mounted on a...
  10. Office Home and Student 2010

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Office Home and Student 2010: My Office Home and Student 2010 became corrupted with Win 10 Anniversary edition upgrade. I need to un install / re install this software. This was pre installed on my PC and I have no copy of the original software and I cannot find a download site. I have the product key. I...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to reinstall office home & student after hard disk crash

2. REINSTALLING OFFICE 365 HOME & STUDENT AFTER HARD DRIVE CRASH

3. reinstall office 2019 after hard drive crash