Windows 10: Issue sending emails from Virgin Media Blueyonder Account

Discus and support Issue sending emails from Virgin Media Blueyonder Account in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I am recently experiencing issues sending emails on my laptop Windows Mail to my Virgin Media Blueyonder Email Account. When I try to send mails these... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by LynetteHiggins, Apr 7, 2021.

1. Issue sending emails from Virgin Media Blueyonder Account

I am recently experiencing issues sending emails on my laptop Windows Mail to my Virgin Media Blueyonder Email Account. When I try to send mails these get stuck in the outbox with the message appearing "We couldn't access this account. You might need to update your password or give the account permission to sync to this device.

I have tried updating my password which is correct and virgin have updated all the sync settings to ensure these are correct but still I cannot send emails.

Can you help please?

Thanks.

Lynette Higgins *** Email address is removed for privacy ***

:)

LynetteHiggins, Apr 7, 2021
  2. wbradney Win User

Continually getting "Blueyonder Account Settings are Out of Date" on Windows 10. Issues with receiving or sending emails.

My parents have just had the exact same issue after upgrading to 10. They were blueyonder customers prior to Virgin buying out that company. They get periodic messages telling them that "Blueyonder account settings are out of date". It seems that they can
    still send and receive emails. When I looked at their machine, they now have _two_ "linked" email accounts, one of which "needs attention". The second account is called "Blueyonder 2". When they selected "Fix account", they were prompted with a Google gmail
    login screen.

Even I was confused at this point... I asked them to delete the account that "needs attention". After that they started getting complaints about "Blueyonder 2 account settings are out of date". This time when they clicked "Fix account", a standard password
    prompt appeared. After they entered the password, it appears that email is working again with no prompts.

Not sure what happened here.

wbradney, Apr 7, 2021
  3. Microsoft email (Virgin Media).

Hi Jamie,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community. I understand your concern and I am glad to assist you.

I would suggest you to check whether you are receiving emails through the web browser by logging on to your virgin media account.

Run the Windows app troubleshooter and check if it fixes the issue.

Try these steps to run the troubleshooter:

• Type troubleshooting in the search bar.
    • Click view all in the left panel.
    • Select ‘Windows app' and follow the on-screen instructions.

Hope this helps. Get back to us with the results for further assistance.

Joy Kemprai, Apr 7, 2021
  4. Issue sending emails from Virgin Media Blueyonder Account

Update Credentials of Virgin Media Account.

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

To have better clarity on the issue, answer the below-listed questions and get back to us.

1. Are you currently using a Microsoft Account?
    2. Had you ever linked your Virgin Media Account to your Microsoft Account?

If you are logging into Web Outlook, then follow the below steps to update your Outlook Profile.

Step 1: After signing in to your Microsoft Outlook account, click the photo icon on the top right and click
    About me.

Step 2: Click on Edit in Edit Your Profile >
    Edit Your Basic Information.

Step 3: To change your basic information, such as your About Me description and your profile photo, click
    Basic Information and edit your information. Click Save all and
    close.

If you want to update your Virgin Media Account information, then you may want to post your query in
    Virgin Media Community.

Hope it helps.

Let us know if you got the help you needed by clicking Yes or No.

Shafeeq_Khan, Apr 7, 2021
Thema:

Issue sending emails from Virgin Media Blueyonder Account

1. Issue sending emails from Virgin Media Blueyonder Account - Similar Threads - Issue sending emails

2. Sending email issue.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sending email issue.: I have windows 11 and 3 email accounts, when I send from the work account it displays the work address AND my personal address in the From area. How do I remove my personal email address when sending from work email....
  3. Sending email issue.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Sending email issue.: I have windows 11 and 3 email accounts, when I send from the work account it displays the work address AND my personal address in the From area. How do I remove my personal email address when sending from work email....
  4. Not allowed to send email from my account?

Not allowed to send email from my account?: I'm trying to send an email response back that is urgent and suddenly Live Mail which forced me to the Outlook website is telling me I'm not allowed to send an email from my own email address now. I have to verify it first. The site says I have to have a cell number entered...
  5. Am receiving emails in Triplicate from virgin media

in Windows 10 Customization
    Am receiving emails in Triplicate from virgin media: I have set up my email account on a new computer and now I am receiving emails in Triplicate from virgin media, does anyone know how to change this....
  6. Emails not sending from Reckon Accounts

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Emails not sending from Reckon Accounts: Just changed internet providers, finally got all my emails working, hotmail & outlook, but when i try to send emails in my accounting program, it asks me to enter my email password as normal, but then won't send emails. Message is "the email service you selected cannot be...
  7. email issue: my email is not sending

email issue: my email is not sending: my email is not sending. tried to reboot my computer. same thing! but it's working fine on my other computer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/email-issue/0fd77905-4535-433e-88a2-b0a2d224ab98
  8. UK Virgin Media

UK Virgin Media: VM are promising their UK customers 1gbs BB during the coming year. It will require a new router when it happens. I had not long ago installed a new router so it might be one thats 'ready'. At present I m on nearly 400mbs. I understand this has already started on the south...
  9. Update Credentials of Virgin Media Account.

Update Credentials of Virgin Media Account.: I keep receiving emails from outlook to update my credentials on an old virginmedia account I have not used since 2001. I have looked in my new virginmedia profile for the account but not found. I have also looked in my outlook profile without success. I am not sure if I have...
  10. Streaming video issues-Virgin Media broadband

Streaming video issues-Virgin Media broadband: Before i contact Virgin Media about streaming content as some members may had similiar problems. The issue i have is...when i watch streaming content say BBC iplayer the particular program starts ok...then say about 10 minutes i see the familiar buffering animated icon...