Windows 10: Issue System_Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-Power_41

Discus and support Issue System_Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-Power_41 in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; How I can fix it? From Event Viewer Error #1: The application-specific permission settings do not grant Local Activation permission for the COM... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Taras191, Jun 28, 2019.

1. Taras191 Win User

Issue System_Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-Power_41

How I can fix it?

From Event Viewer

Error #1:

The application-specific permission settings do not grant Local Activation permission for the COM Server application with CLSID
    {2593F8B9-4EAF-457C-B68A-50F6B8EA6B54}
    and APPID
    {15C20B67-12E7-4BB6-92BB-7AFF07997402}
    to the user DESKTOP-95RL0HN\Taras SID (S-1-5-21-823500003-2634343983-814627751-1001) from address LocalHost (Using LRPC) running in the application container Unavailable SID (Unavailable). This security permission can be modified using the Component Services administrative tool.

Error #2

The system has rebooted without cleanly shutting down first. This error could be caused if the system stopped responding, crashed, or lost power unexpectedly.

Issue System_Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-Power_41 8ceb0153-9d24-47d4-a3b3-58fb5a94c863?upload=true.png

After that PC shut down.

:)

Taras191, Jun 28, 2019
  2. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Jun 28, 2019
  3. Ruz San Win User
    Install issues

Hi Gilles,

For us to help you in setting up this PC, please answer a few things:

• Does it give you a specific kernel error code on the blue screen?
    • What suggestions have you looked into and tried?
    Please check this
    page
    for recommendations in resolving this problem. Follow the steps suggested by
    ZigZag3143.

Keep us posted.

Ruz San, Jun 28, 2019
  4. Issue System_Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-Power_41

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jun 28, 2019
Thema:

Issue System_Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-Power_41

1. Issue System_Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-Power_41 - Similar Threads - Issue System_Microsoft Kernel

2. volmgr, kernel power issues

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    volmgr, kernel power issues: 013023-7390-01.dmpDear Advisor,I have constant kernel power 41 volmgr critical issues BSOD and without blue screenwhile gaming. Is it related to the hard drive?I did all i found about kernel 41Power management set to balanceddisable fast bootupdated all driversrerolled all...
  3. NVIDA Driver/Kernel Issues

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    NVIDA Driver/Kernel Issues: Here's the picture of said crash. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/nvida-driverkernel-issues/cefed50e-c106-4ec7-bacb-d6839deb4541
  4. DMA kernel security issue

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    DMA kernel security issue: hi im tring to install my firmware TPM properly and as investigate and found that it could be caused of condition nessessary for activating it i saw that my kernel DMA protection is off and device encryption support says Device Encryption Support Reasons for failed automatic...
  5. Kernel-Power issues

Kernel-Power issues: I have been having regular BSOD and been trying to fix this issue for a while. I am hoping to get some assistance to get this resolved as its preventing me from being able to work on projects I need to get taken care of. I have done many hotfix attempts but I have no more...
  6. Critical Kernel-Power issue

Critical Kernel-Power issue: Lately, my pc has been shutting off and restarting by itself.I've tried changing the power supply, updating the bios and maintaining an apropiate temperature. In event viewer, the only significant thing that shows up is the event 41 -task category 63 -System -Provider [...
  7. System_Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-Power_524

System_Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-Power_524: Bom dia. Depois que troquei a bateria do meu notebook Dell Isnpiron 14R 3550 começou a aparecer este tipo de problema. De repente, sem nenhum motivo aparente, desliga-se automaticamente. As vezes estou fazendo uma Live com o Youtube conectado, o OBS Studio ativo e o...
  8. BSOD issue, unexpected kernel

BSOD issue, unexpected kernel: I have been experiencing this issue for about two months after installing video card drivers from AMD. Moreover I replaced HDD and installed Windows 10 on SSD. My computer was working well enough but then it crashed. Since that moment I have been getting BSOD unexpected...
  9. live kernel event issue

live kernel event issue: hello : iv´e just got myself a new custom pc and it keeps crashing either mid game or after closing the game and i dont know whats causing them.. can anyone help me out im having theese two faults : Problemhændelsesnavn: LiveKernelEvent Kode: 1b0 Parameter 1: 2...
  10. Windows Kernel Power issue v1903

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows Kernel Power issue v1903: Hello, I have a reccurent problem with the 1903 update : Kernel Power error. Here's the xml : - <Event xmlns="http://schemas.microsoft.com/win/2004/08/events/event"> - <System> <Provider Name="Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-Power"...