Windows 10: Issue - Thanking people for their replies

Discus and support Issue - Thanking people for their replies in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; When people respond to my posts, then how do I reply back to them? I get a message in my email box from the person who answered my question. Below... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by 1Convict, Jul 2, 2019.

1. 1Convict Win User

Issue - Thanking people for their replies

When people respond to my posts, then how do I reply back to them? I get a message in my email box from the person who answered my question. Below their answer, there is a blue box which says: Post A Reply. So I am thinking I am responding to that person. When I click that, it takes me to the post in Microsoft Community. In the responders box there is a Reply button. I click that and respond to their answer. Next I click the submit button below it and I get an error message in RED saying: Opps! Something went wrong, please try again. After numerous tries and getting the same message, then I thought I would ask here.

While I am here, I am also posting the message that I was trying to get to DAVEM121. - Thank you.

Hello DaveM121,

Thank you for your quick response. Sumit reminded me that I did do recall doing a data recovery last year on my mobile phone. However, I will use your suggestion on deleting the application through Settings. Thanks again for your assistance.

Regards 1Convict

:)

1Convict, Jul 2, 2019
  2. robinpe Win User

Missing apps: Store, People, Photos, Games & Camera on upgrading to 10

Thanks for replying spunk. That's the 'alphabetical' list I was referring to, none of these apps are in that 'All apps' list. Any more suggestions?

robinpe, Jul 2, 2019
  3. Johan45 Win User
    AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Jul 2, 2019
  4. Issue - Thanking people for their replies

How to find People app in Windows 10.

Hi Long,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Community. We will help you in resolving your issue.

Before assisting further, I would like to ask you a question related to the query:

• Are you not able to find People app on your PC?

Method 1:

Step 1:Check if People app tile is showing on the Start menu
    by pressing Start key on keyboard

Step 2: If it is not displayed, then I suggest you to check using
    Cortana by following the steps below:

• Press Start key on the keyboard and type People.
    • Select the top most search result.

Step 3: You can also check in All settings from start menu by following the steps below:

• Press Start key on the keyboard and click on All settings option from the bottom left corner of the window.
    • Check if People app is listed under alphabet P.

Method 2: If you do not find it in PC, you can download
    People app
    from the Windows Store by following the steps below:

• Press Windows key on the keyboard and type Windows Store.
    • Select the top most search result.
    • Type People in the search and download the
      People
      app.

Get back to us with the answer to the above question to assist you further on this query. Your reply is most important for us to ensure that we assist you accordingly.

We are happy to assist you with any issues pertaining to Windows.

Thank you.

Likhitha V, Jul 2, 2019
Thema:

Issue - Thanking people for their replies

1. Issue - Thanking people for their replies - Similar Threads - Issue Thanking replies

2. Unable to reply to people on the community

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to reply to people on the community: I've been trying to reply to a person that replied to my question asking for help but I am unable to really wondering if ppl can help the submit button just stays gray...
  3. Unable to reply to people on the community

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Unable to reply to people on the community: I've been trying to reply to a person that replied to my question asking for help but I am unable to really wondering if ppl can help the submit button just stays gray...
  4. Unable to reply to people on the community

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. i have 2 problem i want to ask for it thank you for reply :

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i have 2 problem i want to ask for it thank you for reply :: first one :Hello, how are you? Thank you for your reply in advanceThere is a problem with forza 4 onlineWhen I go to the multiplayer or online mode in the game, it shows this talk enable to connect to the live configuration servers failed 0x89235108 ipsec0x00000000, the game...
  6. fixed the processor issue thanks

in Windows 10 Gaming
    fixed the processor issue thanks: hello it fixed the processor issue sya it passed but in windows up still says it is not still see red dot saying i do not meeet the requirements for windows 11 thanks for fixing the issue...
  7. fixed the processor issue thanks

fixed the processor issue thanks: hello it fixed the processor issue sya it passed but in windows up still says it is not still see red dot saying i do not meeet the requirements for windows 11 thanks for fixing the issue...
  8. fixed the processor issue thanks

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  9. reset laptop to sell it. Solved! Thanks for all the replies!

in Windows 10 Customization
    reset laptop to sell it. Solved! Thanks for all the replies!: I have windows 10 laptop that I want to sell. What's the best way to reset it so it will no longer have my info? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/reset-laptop-to-sell-it-solved-thanks-for-all-the/81b9e579-79b0-427d-a974-2539faa2f8da
  10. Issue with People app

Issue with People app: I'm running a clean install of Win 10, less than a week old, and I'm seeing some odd behaviour with the People app. When I'm in Mail, I can see a contact's details by clicking on the "Open Contact" option from within the message. This opens the People app. So far so good....