Windows 10: issue: the procedure entry point could not be located in the dynamic link library

Discus and support issue: the procedure entry point could not be located in the dynamic link library in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I have Detroit Become Human game installed and have an issue ‘The procedure entry point DetroitBecomeHuman could not be located in the dynamic link... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by JohnMooreT, Feb 13, 2020.

1. issue: the procedure entry point could not be located in the dynamic link library

I have Detroit Become Human game installed and have an issue ‘The procedure entry point DetroitBecomeHuman could not be located in the dynamic link library’. I tried to reinstall Windows 10 but it didn’t help to fix the issue

:)

JohnMooreT, Feb 13, 2020
  2. mgk_711 Win User

Pocedure entry point could not be located in the dynamic link library

An error pop up keeps coming up on the screen that says "The procedure entry point BCryptDeriveKeyPBKDF2 could not be located in the dynamic link library bcrypt.dll." How do I resolve this issue.

mgk_711, Feb 13, 2020
  3. "The procedure entry point uplay_user_getnameutf8 could not be located in the dynamic link library uplay_r1_loader64.dll",please solve the error

the procedure entry point uplay_user_getnameutf8 could not be located in the dynamic link library uplay_r1_loader64.dll

while running farcry4

rohankanwar, Feb 13, 2020
  4. reckt Win User

issue: the procedure entry point could not be located in the dynamic link library

This procedure entry point ?GetHeapStatistics@Isolate@v8@@QEAAXPEAVHeapStatistics@2@@Z could not be located in the dynamic link library

This procedure entry point ?GetHeapStatistics@Isolate@v8@@QEAAXPEAVHeapStatistics@2@@Z could not be located in the dynamic link library

Help please

reckt, Feb 13, 2020
Thema:

issue: the procedure entry point could not be located in the dynamic link library

1. issue: the procedure entry point could not be located in the dynamic link library - Similar Threads - issue procedure entry

2. procedure entry point av-buffer_create not located in DLL library

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    procedure entry point av-buffer_create not located in DLL library: I keep getting this error today when I try to open my Slack app. It was working perfectly last week. Today I went to add another channel on the app, and BAM it throws this error. I have uninstalled the app and re-installed it, same error every time. I have used the...
  3. The procedure entry point FinishOVDXDriver could not be located in OVBaseIF.dll

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    The procedure entry point FinishOVDXDriver could not be located in OVBaseIF.dll: Scanner Mouse app (https://dacuda.com) cannot be started on Windows 10 1903. The reason is that FinishOVDXDriver function could not be found in the dll, but in fact the function exists and there is no issue with the dll usage on other versions of Windows. Can you please...
  4. The procedure entry point could not be located in the dynamic link library

in Windows 10 News
    The procedure entry point could not be located in the dynamic link library: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]This post will help you if you receive an error message – Entry point not found, The procedure entry point could not be located in the dynamic link library on your Windows computer. This error can occur if a program [...] This post The procedure entry point...
  5. Ordinal not found, The ordinal could not be located in the dynamic link library

in Windows 10 News
    Ordinal not found, The ordinal could not be located in the dynamic link library: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]Did you receive an error message which says “Ordinal not found“? Do you also see reference of a missing DLL? Then it means the software is trying to find out the related file, and its missing. Mathematically, Ordinal refers to [...] This post Ordinal not...
  6. The ordinal 133 could not be located in the dynamic library link WlmAdmin.exe

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    The ordinal 133 could not be located in the dynamic library link WlmAdmin.exe: I am trying to install a software but I am getting problem ordinal 133 could not be located in the dynamic link library WlAdmin.exe How can I resolve this problem....
  7. The procedure entry point not found

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    The procedure entry point not found: i have seen this question answered before, but i was told it was different for every message, so im trying to figure out how to solve this one: The procedure entry point UnityMain could not be located in the dynamic link F:\Games\The Files Of The...
  8. Procedure Entry Point Not Found

in Windows 10 Customization
    Procedure Entry Point Not Found: Can somebody tell me what this means?[ATTACH][ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-start-win_general/what-is-this/360c37ce-5b4c-48b5-b0fa-85e275cf5936
  9. The procedure entry point could not be located in the dynamic link lib

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The procedure entry point could not be located in the dynamic link lib: So here is the whole Story folks, which i am having more than 2 weeks problems with :'( 1.) I downloaded a game (PayDay2) on Steam via friends account (he is using discord and some sdk, one of them is also discordrpc) 2) i tried to start the game but it was saying: @...
  10. Warning of dynamic link not found in library

in Windows 10 Support
    Warning of dynamic link not found in library: Still nobody has an answer to this warning? I'd be grateful; thanks My newly installed Windows 10, on rebooting , displays this warning (as translated from Spanish): " The ordinal 1 cannot be found in the library of dynamic links C:\WINDOWS32\SQLUNIRL.dll " Then I...