Windows 10: Issue Uninstalling Driver/Tablet Mode

Discus and support Issue Uninstalling Driver/Tablet Mode in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I've been trying for more than a month now to uninstall Tablet Mode on my laptop to accommodate the driver for my art tablet. However, whenever I try... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by AmourLumineux, Feb 9, 2020.

1. Issue Uninstalling Driver/Tablet Mode

I've been trying for more than a month now to uninstall Tablet Mode on my laptop to accommodate the driver for my art tablet. However, whenever I try connecting the two devices, there always seem to be issues. I uninstalled the Lenovo Pen Features, and the art tablet driver was able to successfully set up on my laptop, but some of the features of the art tablet refuse to function and I suspect it has something to do with some kind of mistake I made when trying to uninstall the features.

The art tablet works perfectly fine when hooked up to a different Windows 10 laptop: one that doesn't have touch screen, pen, or tablet mode. Based on this, I'm thinking one of those three features are interfering with the art tablet driver - I just don't know how to uninstall any of those on my own laptop if need be.

I'm not tech savvy in the slightest. Any simple instructions would be much appreciated.

:)

AmourLumineux, Feb 9, 2020

2. How do you uninstall chipset drivers?

I'm installing a new mobo so I need to uninstall the intel 865g drivers to make way for the P35 drivers.

Can't find any uninstall options in add/remove programs and intel chipset inst listed in driver cleaner.

Any suggestions? *Confused Issue Uninstalling Driver/Tablet Mode :confused:

oli_ramsay, Feb 9, 2020
  3. Vinodh.V Win User
    Tablet Mode doesn't automatically turn on

Hi Roice,

We suggest you to follow the below steps to make the tablet mode permanent:

• Click start and select settings.
    • Select settings and then select tablet mode.
    • Now you have different options to choose from, please choose settings that suits you.
    Hope this information helps.

Vinodh.V, Feb 9, 2020
  4. Issue Uninstalling Driver/Tablet Mode

Windows !0 tablet keyboard issue

Hi Philip,

Thanks for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

This issue might occur if the tablet mode is enabled.

I suggest you to disable the tablet mode and check if it helps.

Follow the below steps:

• Type setting in the search area in the task bar and select
      Settings.

• Select on System option.

• Select Tablet mode in the left panel of system Windows.

• Toggle off the tablet mode.

Hope it helps, reply to us with the status of your issue. We will be happy to assist you.

Santosh_Rai, Feb 9, 2020
Thema:

Issue Uninstalling Driver/Tablet Mode

1. Issue Uninstalling Driver/Tablet Mode - Similar Threads - Issue Uninstalling Driver

2. tablet mode

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    tablet mode: I was playing genshin impact on my laptop and wanted to try it with tablet mode so I flipped the screen to turn on tablet mode the game was open so it adjusted to the screen vertically and when I switched back the game screen was stuck and don't know what to do but this is...
  3. Tablet Mode

in Windows 10 Customization
    Tablet Mode: HP Stream Windows 10 home...tablet mode is on but isn't working. It worked when I first purchased the computer then just stopped. I'm afraid I hit a wrong setting...any advice??...
  4. issue on tablet mode

issue on tablet mode: Even after switching on my TABLET MODE ,it isn't working . I guess its not accepting my touch , I saw various articles on making tablet mode touch friendly but I cant see any options like that . Still my tablet mode is on but I can't type without mouse and keyboard....
  5. TABLET MODE ISSUE

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    TABLET MODE ISSUE: I have updated my haier y11c notebook to window 10 now tablet mode is not working as previously it was working properly.now i m confuse what is the issue may be itys drive issue but i couldnt solve it and need solution for that....
  6. How to Completely Uninstall Driver/Tablet Mode

How to Completely Uninstall Driver/Tablet Mode: I've been trying for more than a month now to uninstall Tablet Mode on my laptop to accommodate the driver for my art tablet. However, whenever I try connecting the two devices, there always seem to be issues. I uninstalled the Lenovo Pen Features, and the art tablet driver...
  7. Touch screen and tablet mode issue

Touch screen and tablet mode issue: Hello, I have Hp convertible 360 15 broxx and recently my hard drive died. I had it changed and now i have lost all the drivers for touch screen and tablet mode. Can you help me?...
  8. tablet mode

tablet mode: I saw my brother use the tablet mode but he does not want to tell me how I put it, they could help me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/tablet-mode/417db7cb-1d88-41a7-bcf4-ac007ef5a73f
  9. Auto Rotate in Tablet Mode and Missing Drivers

Auto Rotate in Tablet Mode and Missing Drivers: Hello, I recently performed a factory reset on my laptop (Dell Inspiron 15 7569 2-in-1). I quickly noticed that the auto-rotate feature within the tablet mode was no longer functional. After some light research, I found that this could be a driver issue. My wife has the...
  10. Tablet Mode

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Tablet Mode: Tablet Mode doesn"t work Windows 10 64 bit https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-winapps-appscat_tools/tablet-mode/20aaec50-f38f-4066-a10f-8fa9bb6a02b7