Windows 10: Issue Updating Intel Graphics Card. Error Code: 39.

Discus and support Issue Updating Intel Graphics Card. Error Code: 39. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Error code 39 when attempting to update video driver with Windows 10 on Dell Inspiron 17 N7010? ***Changed Original Title From: Error Code 39 re... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by FrankLoVerde, Jan 26, 2019.

1. Issue Updating Intel Graphics Card. Error Code: 39.

Error code 39 when attempting to update video driver with Windows 10 on Dell Inspiron 17 N7010?

***Changed Original Title From: Error Code 39 re Intel HD Graphics***

:)

FrankLoVerde, Jan 26, 2019
  2. Pavan_N Win User

All USB storage devices have code 39 error

Hi Ilya,

Please answer these questions to assist you better.

• Do you get same error codes in the Device manager too?
    • Does this issue occurs in other hardware components like keyboard and mouse?
    • What is the make and model of your computer?
    • Do you get same error when you connect your extenal hard drive to a different computer running Windows 10?

I appreciate the troubleshooting steps you have tried to resolve the issue.

I suggest you to check in Device Manager and check if you get the same error code. If yes follow link and perform the troubleshooting steps suggested under
    Code 39

Error codes in Device Manager in Windows.

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/310123#bookmark-39

Do let us know if the same code 39 shows under all USB storage devices. Thank you.

Pavan_N, Jan 26, 2019
  3. Intel Graphic Driver Update

Hello,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

We do understand your concern and we will be happy to help you regarding this.

Please answer the below questions:

• What exactly happens when you launch the game?
    • Do you get any error message?

I request you to try the following steps:

Uninstall and Reinstall the Graphics Card Drivers.

Step 1: Uninstall the Graphics Card
    Drivers

• Right click on Start menu.

• Click on “Device Manager” from that list.

• Search for the Graphics Card
      from the device list, right click on it and then select “Uninstall”. On the un-installation window, if you have an option: “Delete the driver software for this device” you may select that and then remove the corrupted drivers
      from the computer.

• Follow the on-screen instructions to complete it and then restart the computer if prompted.
    After the restart, please go ahead with the next steps to install the latest drivers and check if that resolves the issue.

Step 2: Go to the Computer or Graphics Card
    manufacturer’s website and search for the latest Windows 10 drivers available for the
    Graphics Card model and then install it by following the instructions given in the website.

I hope this helps you. If you have any further query in future, feel free to contact us. We will be happy to help you.

Thank you.

Amit(Kumar), Jan 26, 2019
  4. mlh0654 Win User

Issue Updating Intel Graphics Card. Error Code: 39.

Code 39 error on Windows 10

Windows cannot load the device driver for this hardware. The driver may be corrupted or missing. (Code 39)

Object Name not found.

At first it was a code 10 error but now it indicates code 39.

Is it possible to force a Windows 7 driver to a Windows 10 system?

This issue is related to a onboard Ethernet Controller (Intel 82579V)

Windows is not accepting the drivers from Intel or computer manufacturer (Lenovo)

mlh0654, Jan 26, 2019
Thema:

Issue Updating Intel Graphics Card. Error Code: 39.

1. Issue Updating Intel Graphics Card. Error Code: 39. - Similar Threads - Issue Updating Intel

2. Graphic Card corrupted Error 39

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Graphic Card corrupted Error 39: Hello Microsoft , I was doing a System Restore last night then when I was done with restore , My graphic card driver badly got corrupted . The things went wrong when I done another system restore to resolve issue but it got failed and I don't have restore point now . I was...
  3. Graphic Card corrupted Error 39

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Graphic Card corrupted Error 39: Hello Microsoft , I was doing a System Restore last night then when I was done with restore , My graphic card driver badly got corrupted . The things went wrong when I done another system restore to resolve issue but it got failed and I don't have restore point now . I was...
  4. Graphic Card corrupted Error 39

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Issue regarding the drivers of intel graphic card

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Issue regarding the drivers of intel graphic card: I am using windows 10 in hp elitebook g2 820 Wheneverr I am installing the drivers of intel graphic card the screen goes black untill i disable the divers in safe mode and after disabling the drivers I can't even adjust my brightness.However the graphic card is perfectly...
  6. Error code 39

Error code 39: My computer lost sound when the driver updated.I tried reinstalling and and other solutions I found on youtube.please help me. my current situation is given below [ATTACH]...
  7. My graphics card gave me an error code 39 after installing updates

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    My graphics card gave me an error code 39 after installing updates: So, yesterday I found out that there is a bug with Windows 10 confirmed by NSA, and they said I had to install the new patches. And so I did. After that, I shut down my PC and came back on the next day. When I try to open a steam game, it says "This game requires OpenGL 2.0...
  8. Error Code 39 re Intel HD Graphics

Error Code 39 re Intel HD Graphics: Error code 39 when attempting to update video driver with Windows 10 on Dell Inspiron 17 N7010? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/error-code-39-re-intel-hd-graphics/cb8fc05e-d0b1-4384-9945-8b8897f2d63e
  9. Intel(R) HD Graphics card and Windows 10 (CODE 39)

Intel(R) HD Graphics card and Windows 10 (CODE 39): Recent Win 10 update changed my resolution. I have a Lenovo H320 Ci5-650 with an MTM: 4041 1GU. Windows update runs a generic identifier for my graphics card and I am unable to improve the resolution. Lenovo no longer offers driver updates. Can I upgrade my Graphics Card?...
  10. Error code 39

Error code 39: Hello, so recently i was deleting some bad registry entries and folder from suspicious stuff which helped my pc greatly,but as i restarted the system and loged in i saw an error with my cpu (drivers). As i run numerous times the microsoft troubleshooters i saw that the error...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. intel (R) HD code 39