Windows 10: Issue using Windows Mail app

Discus and support Issue using Windows Mail app in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Split from this thread. I use window not office okay thank you... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by TimothyJubb, Dec 23, 2019.

1. Issue using Windows Mail app

Split from this thread.​

I use window not office okay thank you

:)

TimothyJubb, Dec 23, 2019
  2. Brink Win User

Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. Issue using Windows Mail app :)

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, Dec 23, 2019
  3. Edwin Win User
    Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hey Shawn,
    I did that to no avail, then I ran WSReset.exe; now I'm good on all 3, Mail, Calendar and People! *Confused
    Go figure!

Store Cache - Clear in Windows 8

Edwin, Dec 23, 2019
  4. Mel Tar Win User

Issue using Windows Mail app

Mel Tar, Dec 23, 2019
Thema:

Issue using Windows Mail app

1. Issue using Windows Mail app - Similar Threads - Issue using Mail

2. MAIL APP ISSUE

in Windows 10 Customization
    MAIL APP ISSUE: I click on Accounts in my Mail app, then on Manage accounts, then on Add account but no pop-up menu shows up. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mail-app-issue/03665343-523d-4643-93a7-ccadefc8f536
  3. mail app issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    mail app issue: hello i am unable to add g mail account in windows accounts option and also from windows mail i tried many ways which your team had advised to earlier customers but no one worked for me i also want to add that my device also has been installed with antivirus please...
  4. Issues with Mail App

Issues with Mail App: I was using the mail app and it was working fine up to a couple of days ago. Now my sent mail doesnt show up when i look for it in sent items and a couple of days i found a bunch of mails that i had thought were sent were actually lying in my outbox. I have reset the app a...
  5. Issue with mail app

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Issue with mail app: I can't login with my Office 365 account. It gets stuck in this screen. This didn't happen on my laptop, where it worked perfectly. submitted by /u/KanonEvans [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/g513g7/issue_with_mail_app/
  6. Mail app issue

Mail app issue: I am getting this error message when using Microsoft Mail app to access Gmail. We couldn’t access this account: Gmail. You might need to update your password or give the account permission to sync to this device. How do I fix this?...
  7. Issues while sending attachments using Mail app

Issues while sending attachments using Mail app: Just like in this: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windowslive/forum/all/attachments/2908a724-3a64-431f-825b-0960974c8957 I have the same problem. I send emails but the attachments - that I KNOW are there - don't send. They are removed from the email, which is then...
  8. Issues with the Mail App?

Issues with the Mail App?: Hi! Within the past hour, I have tried to use the Mail app. The links from within the mail app aren't working. It gives me the prompt "Unable to Open [link}" I have uninstalled it, deleted my accounts, checked windows firewall and none of it worked. What do I do? All of...
  9. Mail app issue

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Mail app issue: I keep receiving the following message from my Mail app: This setting can't be applied to any of your accounts.This occurs when I am trying to enable Focused Inbox. But I have it enabled on the web interface. I have an account on Outlook.com, Windows 10 Pro, version 1809, OS...
  10. Mail app issue

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Mail app issue: Mail app isn't allowing me to update password or even remove account. I can click edit settings all day long and get nothing. don't want to reinstall over mail app...