Windows 10: Issue when I try upgrading Windows 10 ltsb2016 to 2019

Discus and support Issue when I try upgrading Windows 10 ltsb2016 to 2019 in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hey guys, as a i said on the title, I had an issue upgrading that version to v1909 and it's say "unfortunately we are having trouble determining if the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Yagami, Jan 23, 2021.

1. Yagami Win User

Issue when I try upgrading Windows 10 ltsb2016 to 2019

Hey guys, as a i said on the title, I had an issue upgrading that version to v1909 and it's say "unfortunately we are having trouble determining if the computer can run windows 10". I mounted the ISO file and I execute from the command Prompt "setup.exe /pkey xxx-serial-xxx but i got that message. What could I try yo upgrade My system? Thanks in advance *Biggrin

:)

Yagami, Jan 23, 2021
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Office 2019

Only supported on Win10. Sorry, 8.1 users, only 4 years old, gotta go.

Microsoft Office 2019 will only work on Windows 10

https://blogs.technet.microsoft.com...-to-office-and-windows-servicing-and-support/

Spoiler Office 2019
    Last year at Ignite, we announced Office 2019 – the next perpetual version of Office that includes apps (including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook, and Skype for Business) and servers (including Exchange, SharePoint, and Skype for Business). Today we’re pleased to share the following updates:

• Office 2019 will ship in H2 of 2018. Previews of the new apps and servers will start shipping in the second quarter of 2018.
    • Office 2019 apps will be supported on:
      • Any supported Windows 10 SAC release
      • Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC 2018
      • The next LTSC release of Windows Server
    • The Office 2019 client apps will be released with Click-to-Run installation technology only. We will not provide MSI as a deployment methodology for Office 2019 clients. We will continue to provide MSI for Office Server products.

Ahhzz, Jan 23, 2021
  3. Nordic Win User
    Windows 10 upgrade problem, no input accepted

I really hate having to come here and ask for help, but I really am stumped. It hurts my geek pride. I have a PC with fairly modern hardware in it. It has a p8p67 pro in it. I have tried upgrading windows 10 on it twice now. Both times I have had the same result.

After windows finishes upgrading it goes to the log in/set up screen. I can't do anything. No keyboard or mouse input is accepted.

I will list some, or hopefully all, of the troubleshooting steps I have tried:
    • Move keyboard and mouse to different USB ports.
    • Try different keyboard or mouse.
    • Restart computer, repeatedly.
    • Google for related issues.
    • Update Bios, because why not.
    • Create boot media and revert to windows 7.
    The windows 10 system restore boot media works fine with keyboard and mouse. All USB ports work in windows 7. I don't know what is wrong. I suspect that windows 10 is lacking a driver of some sort, but since the computer accepts no input I have no way of checking for which driver let alone installing it.

Please help me figure this out. If I have to revert back to windows 7 again, I am not going to get it upgraded to windows 10. Thank you in advanced.

Nordic, Jan 23, 2021
  4. Issue when I try upgrading Windows 10 ltsb2016 to 2019

Local profile issue after upgrading to 1903

Hi roblinb

Not listed in the Known.

Known issues for Windows 10 May 2019 Update version 1903

As far as Wifi any chance it is Qualcom inside USB adapter, if Qualcom then yes known issue.

I might create another user (Local) and when if try again see if this issue occurs on both users.

Would also suggest you run the first 5 steps in this tutorial to see if you have any corruption with current build.

Use DISM to Repair Windows 10 Image

Ken

Caledon Ken, Jan 23, 2021
Thema:

Issue when I try upgrading Windows 10 ltsb2016 to 2019

1. Issue when I try upgrading Windows 10 ltsb2016 to 2019 - Similar Threads - Issue try upgrading

2. Issues Trying to Upgrade to Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Issues Trying to Upgrade to Windows 10: Hello, I've recently been trying to do the free upgrade from win 7 to windows 10 using the media creation tool. I can't fix the error code 0X80072F8F - 0X20000. After carefully following the troubleshooting steps featured in several guides, over different methods, multiple...
  3. Issues Trying to Upgrade to Windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Issues Trying to Upgrade to Windows 10: Hello, I've recently been trying to do the free upgrade from win 7 to windows 10 using the media creation tool. I can't fix the error code 0X80072F8F - 0X20000. After carefully following the troubleshooting steps featured in several guides, over different methods, multiple...
  4. Problem When I try to buy the Windows 10 Pro Upgrade

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Problem When I try to buy the Windows 10 Pro Upgrade: I currently have Windows 10 Home. I want to buy the upgrade to Windows 10 Pro from the Microsoft App Store, but it says I have reached the max of 10 devices. What gives?...
  5. Browser issue on windows 10 2019

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Browser issue on windows 10 2019: 12 days before i bought my pc with fresh installation of genuine Windows10 2019 i started it . But from today 6th October 2020 after updating it i cannot use any browser. Evenedge , Chrome etc . All stuck showing establishing secure connection... Please provide an instant...
  6. Error when trying to upgrade to Windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Error when trying to upgrade to Windows 10: Hi all, I've been trying to upgrade Windows 7 home to windows 10 for a few days now and it keeps failing part way through with the error code '0x800707E7 - 0x3000D' and I can't work out what I need to do to fix it I'm not sure which logs would be useful or where to find...
  7. Update issues Ok, I tried to upgrade Windows 10.

Update issues Ok, I tried to upgrade Windows 10.: When I checked the computer many hours later, the computer said error, and it should start over. But when I did, he just said that I should start over. However, I can open the CMD, so I wonder if there is any command to open the desktop with? Or any other command, so you can...
  8. Issues when trying to upgrade to Windows 10

Issues when trying to upgrade to Windows 10: When i started updating it goes well until it came to loading updates. It goes to 46% and it stuck. Help pls ASAP. ***Original title: Upgrade win7 to win10 stuck at loading updates at 46%***...
  9. Windows 10 upgrade March 2019

Windows 10 upgrade March 2019: Both my Desktop and Laptop computers have upgraded. Clicking on the 'Window' icon, righthand end of task bar, brings up the a window listing all the apps, power & setting icons etc. On both machines I get the 'Icons' but no text is shown and no test come up from hovering...
  10. Blackscreen without cursor if I try to upgrade Server 2016 to 2019

Blackscreen without cursor if I try to upgrade Server 2016 to 2019: Update fails on first reboot and ends after the spinning wheel in a total black screen. No cursor. No reaction. Waited an hour. Server 2016 was fine. Rebooting ends in 2016 again. All updates installed. No custom AV. AD service, hyper V, storage spaces. LSI controller....