Windows 10: Issue when launching applications - infinite loop

Discus and support Issue when launching applications - infinite loop in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hi, I have an Acer gaming laptop (Win 10) that has some issues when I start Word and Epic Games Launcher : -Office Word : It does not start at all OR... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by AlphonseTrd, Dec 11, 2020.

1. Issue when launching applications - infinite loop

Hi,

I have an Acer gaming laptop (Win 10) that has some issues when I start Word and Epic Games Launcher :
    -Office Word :
    It does not start at all OR It let me choose if I want to launch it in safe mode and then nothing happens OR it start without any issueI tried some fixes such as Windows repair tool, Office official repair tool, reinstall... but the issue remains
    -Epic Games Launcher :
    When I launch it, the window shows and disappears immediately. The program is starting and ending very rapidly in an infinite loop and I have to restart the computer
    I fear I will see other issues like those ones in the future if I don't find a way to fix it

Can you help me please?

Many thanks

:)

AlphonseTrd, Dec 11, 2020
  2. NUV
    Nuv Win User

ati2dvag infinite loop error

I have

Processor:
    • AMD Athlon 64X2 4400+ (Brisbane)
    • Core Volt:1.336 V
    MotherBoard:
    • Model- RS690-SB600
    • Chipset Ati
    Bios:
    • Pheonix Technologied Ltd.
    • Version 6.00PG
    Graphics card:TechPowerUp

I am getting a blue screen saying (as far as i can remember)

Code: The Problem seems to be caused by the following file: ati2dvag The device driver got stuck in an infinite loop[/quote] Any solution to this problem ?

3. copiman Win User
    Infinite Repair Loop

I have an HP 14-ac151nr laptop. It attempts to diagnose and repair but loops. Cannot access safemode.

Have tried startup repair
    bootrec.exe with /rebuildbcd & /fixmbr & /fixboot
    chkdisk

I found this while searching the forum. Startup Repair Infinite Loop Recovery - Windows 7 Help Forums and tried it. on step 13 it said "The file sizes presented here are approximate estimations, and may vary depending on your system. If any one of them are 0 bytes, then you should stop what you're doing now and seek an alternative method of recovering your system, because Windows cannot function with a 0-byte size registry hive."

Of course everything was 0-byte.*Mad

I would assume its toast and I would need to do a clean install, or maybe a repair install or something else? Not sure what is the best action at this point. Need advice.

copiman, Dec 11, 2020
  4. JohnC Win User

Issue when launching applications - infinite loop

Infinite loop of startup repair

Welcome to Ten Forums, Goonsoon. If your windows 10 is activated you can clean install it and it will automatically activate again. You may want to consider that if the situation is an infinite loop of startup repair. This is from the tutorial forum. https://www.tenforums.com/tutorials/1...n-install.html . Just follow the steps, sometimes the only thing to do is start over.

JohnC, Dec 11, 2020
Thema:

Issue when launching applications - infinite loop

1. Issue when launching applications - infinite loop - Similar Threads - Issue launching applications

2. Error Code 0x87E10BD0 launching Minecraft, infinite loop when attempting to sign in to...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error Code 0x87E10BD0 launching Minecraft, infinite loop when attempting to sign in to...: I purchased Minecraft a couple weeks ago, and now I can't launch it or sign into my account on windows 11. On my windows 10 PC, the sign in works flawlessly, but on my windows 11 laptop, there is an endless loop between 'Just a Moment' and empty space. I have tried almost...
  3. Error Code 0x87E10BD0 launching Minecraft, infinite loop when attempting to sign in to...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Error Code 0x87E10BD0 launching Minecraft, infinite loop when attempting to sign in to...: I purchased Minecraft a couple weeks ago, and now I can't launch it or sign into my account on windows 11. On my windows 10 PC, the sign in works flawlessly, but on my windows 11 laptop, there is an endless loop between 'Just a Moment' and empty space. I have tried almost...
  4. infinite looping of this update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    infinite looping of this update: I have Windows 10 and im using this PC for 2 years now. Before I dont have issues with Windows 10 update just today. I run the update and it will reach 100 percent and will go back to 0 again. I keep doing this for an hour now....
  5. Windows infinite loop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows infinite loop: I’ve been dealing with these problem for a while now i had to download windows 10 because I click something wrong while resetting it and when I finished downloading it on another laptop i booted up my pc and download windows 10 but when it’s restarting it keeps showing the...
  6. Infinite Boot Loop

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Infinite Boot Loop: Hi community I need an answer and I need it fast. I turned off my pc while one of my drivers was updating through a third party extension program called Bit driver. So I’m truly my pc is currently stuck in an infinite boot loop. Now here comes the problems……I have tried every...
  7. Infinite resetting loop

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Infinite resetting loop: I was trying to fix Microsoft Store by resetting it, and it seems the resetting process will not stop, if you can please help. submitted by /u/CoaCoaMemes [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/lcb7fc/infinite_resetting_loop/
  8. Preferred language infinite loop issue

in Windows 10 Customization
    Preferred language infinite loop issue: Hello, I have been trying to install and use a Japanese keyboard by going to settings > time and language > language, however after I have downloaded and tried to use said keyboard it simply does not work and when I try to remove Japanese keyboard, the "preferred language"...
  9. Infinite login loop

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Infinite login loop: I updated windows 10 today and for some reason I get stuck into an infinite login loop and every once in a while it pops up a black screen with glitches for a millisecond. I tried hard restart and everything except booting into safe mode. Problem is I also can't do the shift...
  10. Windows Defender Not Launching - Infinite Flashing Loading Loop

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows Defender Not Launching - Infinite Flashing Loading Loop: Basically, whenever I try to launch windows defender, no matter if I scan a file with it or try to "Open Windows Defender Security Center" or any other option under the windows security tab, all I get is a flashing blue loading loop next to my cursor until I restart my...