Windows 10: Issue while installing graphic's drivers

Discus and support Issue while installing graphic's drivers in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello, I have my laptop with Windows 10 installed and with AMD RADEON TM VEGA 8 graphics, and i am unable to install the drivers of the same. I tried... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Avi aVi Avi, Mar 15, 2020.

1. Issue while installing graphic's drivers

Hello,

I have my laptop with Windows 10 installed and with AMD RADEON TM VEGA 8 graphics, and i am unable to install the drivers of the same.

I tried to install the drivers from AMD official site but couldn't find the graphic card mentioned above. also i tried to download the driver from windows device manager but couldn't find the graphic card enlisted there not even any unrecognized device

can you please tell me how can i get the drivers of those graphics

:)

Avi aVi Avi, Mar 15, 2020
  2. Geethu B Win User

Graphics driver failed durring installation

Hi Ben,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community. I will surely help you.

To understand the issue better, I would need more information from your end.

• Do you get any error messages while booting the computer normally?
    • What is the make and model number of the computer?
    This issue could have occurred if the driver is not installed properly.

I suggest you to boot the computer to Safe Mode with Networking and check if the issue occurs. If the issue do not occur in Safe Mode with Networking, I suggest you to install latest graphics driver and check if you face any issues.

Step 1:

I suggest you to refer the article and check if it helps.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-in/windows-10/start-your-pc-in-safe-mode

Step 2:

Now install latest graphics driver and check if you can boot the computer normally.

Hope this information helps. Reply to the post with an updated status of the issue so that we can assist you further.

Geethu B, Mar 15, 2020
  3. Graphics driver "requires further installation."

Hi Michael,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand the inconvenience that you are facing, I will be glad to you help you.

The issue could be if the drivers are either not updated or get corrupted. So, I would suggest you to update the display drivers and see if it helps you to fix the issue.

Method 1: Update display adapter driver.

Step 1: Check for the latest driver update through Windows Updates.

• At the Start screen, type
      Windows Update

• Click or tap Settings on the right side of the screen, and then select
      Install optional updates from the left results.

• When the Windows Update control panel opens, click on “Check for Updates” on the top left corner to receive a fresh list of updates.

Incompatible or not properly installed graphics card drivers are the most common cause of this issue.
    Step 2: Follow the steps below to update the graphics/display drivers.

• Press Windows + X key on the keyboard.
    • Go to device manager.
    • Right-click your display device.
    • Click Update Driver Software and then follow the steps in the wizard that appears.
    • Restart the computer and check.

Let us know the status of the issue. We will assist you further.

Thank you

Rakesh Narayanaswamy, Mar 15, 2020
  4. Issue while installing graphic's drivers

Issues with new Graphics Card install

Hi,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to install the graphic card driver in compatibility mode from the manufacturer’s website and check if the issue persists or not.

Official Support | ASUS Global

Compatibility mode runs the driver using settings from a previous version of Windows.

Follow the below steps:

• Right-click on
      • Run this the setup file of the driver and select Properties.
      • Select Compatibility tab.
      • Place a check mark next to program in Compatibility mode and select previous the version of Windows from the drop down list.
      • Let the driver install and then check the functionality.
    Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, Mar 15, 2020
Thema:

Issue while installing graphic's drivers

1. Issue while installing graphic's drivers - Similar Threads - Issue while installing

2. Graphics Driver issues

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Graphics Driver issues: So, I tried to update my graphics driver Intel UHD and it's version is 27.20.100.9079 , I tried to run the automatic installer for the 31.0.101.2115 version. Everything is done, I check the version to see if it updated, it's still the old one but it tells me that it's up to...
  3. Graphics Driver issues

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Graphics Driver issues: So, I tried to update my graphics driver Intel UHD and it's version is 27.20.100.9079 , I tried to run the automatic installer for the 31.0.101.2115 version. Everything is done, I check the version to see if it updated, it's still the old one but it tells me that it's up to...
  4. graphics driver issues

graphics driver issues: i need some help reinstalling my graphics driver on my pci have an NVidia GeForce GTX 960 windows 10 64-biti downloaded OBS studio to try and record videos with me and my friends and it asked me to get a new driver for it, so i followed along and went to the official NVIDIA...
  5. graphics driver issues

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    graphics driver issues: i need some help reinstalling my graphics driver on my pci have an NVidia GeForce GTX 960 windows 10 64-biti downloaded OBS studio to try and record videos with me and my friends and it asked me to get a new driver for it, so i followed along and went to the official NVIDIA...
  6. Graphic Driver Issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Graphic Driver Issue: Hallo, I am a graphic designer and I use Cinema 4D for 3D modeling, since a month ago I sometimes receive this message while using Cinema 4D "please check if your graphics driver and OS are up to date" after the message the software crashes. And I am experiencing some...
  7. Graphic Driver Issue

Graphic Driver Issue: Hallo, I am a graphic designer and I use Cinema 4D for 3D modeling, since a month ago I sometimes receive this message while using Cinema 4D "please check if your graphics driver and OS are up to date" after the message the software crashes. And I am experiencing some...
  8. Graphic Driver Issue

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  9. Issue with Graphic driver

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Issue with Graphic driver: I had a VIDEO TDR FAILURE a few days ago, and I was somewhat able to fix it by uninstalling my old graphic driver. This left me with using the microsft basic adapter driver as my graphic driver, which greatly effects my performance of the computer. I tried to reinstall the...
  10. Graphic driver issue

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Graphic driver issue: Device PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_1616&SUBSYS_382017AA&REV_09\3&11583659&0&10 requires further installation. Graphic driver is up-to-date, so I don't know what's causing the issue. 58643