Windows 10: Issue while using windows.

Discus and support Issue while using windows. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi,Since last two days i am facing a very weird issue, as stated below :1. While i watch YouTube video, the video would auto-restart without me even... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by shivenduKashyap, Aug 10, 2022.

1. Issue while using windows.

Hi,Since last two days i am facing a very weird issue, as stated below :1. While i watch YouTube video, the video would auto-restart without me even touching a key. 2. While typing in word, my cursor will shift to initial position.I have tried the reset this PC option. However the issue persist.Please help.

:)

shivenduKashyap, Aug 10, 2022
  2. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Aug 10, 2022
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Aug 10, 2022
  4. Issue while using windows.

little cat, Aug 10, 2022
Thema:

Issue while using windows.

1. Issue while using windows. - Similar Threads - Issue while using

2. Issue while using windows.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Issue while using windows.: Hi,Since last two days i am facing a very weird issue, as stated below :1. While i watch YouTube video, the video would auto-restart without me even touching a key. 2. While typing in word, my cursor will shift to initial position.I have tried the reset this PC option....
  3. Issue while using windows.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Issue while using windows.: Hi,Since last two days i am facing a very weird issue, as stated below :1. While i watch YouTube video, the video would auto-restart without me even touching a key. 2. While typing in word, my cursor will shift to initial position.I have tried the reset this PC option....
  4. BSOD Issue while using Skype

BSOD Issue while using Skype: I have a Dell Vostro 5090 that I use as my work PC. Earlier today while on a conference call via Skype, I had a BSOD reboot happen three times. Stop Code given was DPC_Watchdog_ViolationI have not ever had this issue show up before, I looked at Event Viewer and this was the...
  5. Freezes while using Google Chrome-Windows 10 Issue

Freezes while using Google Chrome-Windows 10 Issue: I'm a nutrition coach, so my job requires me to spend a lot of time at Google Chrome you know, mailing with clients, creating diet plans in Google Sheets, etc. About a few days ago I found 2-3 second browser freezes every 30-40 minutes. I have following system specs...
  6. Issues while using Connect app

Issues while using Connect app: the connect is not working properly, at times it says miracast is not supported by my system, sometimes it says i can connect but doesn't works at all, it just buffers. ***Original title: inbuilt connect app***...
  7. Issues while using Windows App Certification Kit

Issues while using Windows App Certification Kit: Hi, Recently I need to do Windows App Certification Kit check with my desktop application. But it can not finish with below error: [ATTACH] "Testing cannot continue unless an application is successfully installed, including a disckoverable shortcut and an entry in...
  8. Issues while using EchoLink on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Issues while using EchoLink on Windows 10: I can not get Echolink to work on windows 10 , why , I have a NETGEAR Router, TCP Port works UDP PORTS 5198 and 5199, not working, can any one help me fix the problem ,please. ***Original title: EcHoLink***...
  9. Issues while using Japanese IME keyboard

in Windows 10 Customization
    Issues while using Japanese IME keyboard: For the past week, every time I open up the Japanese IME keyboard on my Surface Pro, two things tend to happen without fail: 1. Everything I typed disappears after inputting/pressing ENTER 2. The drop-down suggestion rapidly appears and disappears into the top left corner...
  10. Issues while using Maps after upgrading to Windows 10

Issues while using Maps after upgrading to Windows 10: I recently upgraded from Windows 7 Home to Windows 10 Pro. I cannot get Maps to work on my computer. It starts up fine, displays maps, finds a location on the map, but it will not give me directions. It just sits there and whirrrrs (the little spinner is relentless!) but...