Windows 10: Issue : Windows 10 endless loop - Local Session Manager service failed.

Discus and support Issue : Windows 10 endless loop - Local Session Manager service failed. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I did force restart my pc & this error started appearing until today. I am a non technical guy. Kindly, request anyone to help me resolve this issue.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Gunamaran AL Sugumaran, Feb 12, 2024.

1. Issue : Windows 10 endless loop - Local Session Manager service failed.

I did force restart my pc & this error started appearing until today. I am a non technical guy. Kindly, request anyone to help me resolve this issue. Thank you

:)

Gunamaran AL Sugumaran, Feb 12, 2024

2. Windows 10 endless loop - Local Session Manager service failed

Hi

My PC rebooted in an endless loop,

I have a blue screen which says "The local session manager service failed the sign-in. The RPC server is unavailable".

Then the second screen informs me the pc will restart, once restarted it just attempts to log-in then loops again.

Is there a method to download a fix to usb and reinstall windows saving all my documents.?

Thank you in advance.

***Post moved by the moderator to the appropriate forum category.***

RETRO360KING, Feb 12, 2024
  3. Windows 10 endless loop - Local Session Manager service failed

I have tried automatic repair but the pc will not go to the options page.

It sometimes starts windows defender then goes back to the looping windows.

This is only possible when i false start and shutdown 3 times to enable automatic repair.

I have no USB backup of windows 10, how can i get the files to re-install windows.

I cannot get to log-in and never get to the start screen.

What is the message.. "The local session manager service failed the sign-in. The RPC server is unavailable".

RETRO360KING, Feb 12, 2024
  4. Rey Cam Win User

Issue : Windows 10 endless loop - Local Session Manager service failed.

Windows 10 endless loop - Local Session Manager service failed

Let us check your most recent update activity too. Click here and find the
    post by MohammedAliAli, Please see the steps on How to get to Windows Startup Settings and
    Windows 10 ISO file download.

Hope this finally resolves your issue.

Rey Cam, Feb 12, 2024
Thema:

Issue : Windows 10 endless loop - Local Session Manager service failed.

1. Issue : Windows 10 endless loop - Local Session Manager service failed. - Similar Threads - Issue endless loop

2. Issue : Windows 10 endless loop - The Local Session Manager service failed the sign-in. The...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Issue : Windows 10 endless loop - The Local Session Manager service failed the sign-in. The...: HiMy PC rebooted in an endless loop,I have a blue screen which says "The local session manager service failed the sign-in. The RPC server is unavailable".Then the second screen informs me the pc will restart, once restarted it just attempts to log-in then loops again.I did...
  3. Issue : Windows 10 endless loop - The Local Session Manager service failed the sign-in. The...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Issue : Windows 10 endless loop - The Local Session Manager service failed the sign-in. The...: HiMy PC rebooted in an endless loop,I have a blue screen which says "The local session manager service failed the sign-in. The RPC server is unavailable".Then the second screen informs me the pc will restart, once restarted it just attempts to log-in then loops again.I did...
  4. Issue : Windows 10 endless loop - The Local Session Manager service failed the sign-in. The...

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
  5. Issue : Windows 10 endless loop - Local Session Manager service failed.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Issue : Windows 10 endless loop - Local Session Manager service failed.: I did force restart my pc & this error started appearing until today. I am a non technical guy. Kindly, request anyone to help me resolve this issue. Thank you...
  6. RDP Windows 11, Session blocked by: Local Session Manager

in Windows 10 Gaming
    RDP Windows 11, Session blocked by: Local Session Manager: I recently updated my work computer to Windows 11 about bought a new laptop that also uses Windows 11. When I work from home I used Remote Desktop Connection to log into my work computer. I'm fine for a decent number of hours but then suddenly I get bumped from the work...
  7. Local Session Manager

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Local Session Manager: Hello, this might be a long question Few month ago i did a tweak using an apps named "Hone", and tomorrow after i tweaked my laptop, when it boot it just says local session manager, i can boot the laptop normally but, what is Local Session Manager?, and why when i tried to...
  8. Local Sessions Manager

in Windows 10 Customization
    Local Sessions Manager: Why does Local Sessions Manager start up on some Windows 10 laptops and not on other s? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/local-sessions-manager/dd20f674-80c1-4ffa-b863-10a8e821cb80
  9. Windows 10 updates fail, caught in endless loop

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 updates fail, caught in endless loop: My husbands has a Lenovo Idea pad 320 that came with Windows 10. It has never worked properly since he got it as it instantly needed Windows updates. The updates running in the background render the computer unusable and when they are downloaded, the screen goes black in...
  10. "Waiting for Local Session manager"

in Windows 10 Support
    "Waiting for Local Session manager": Using a Dell Laptop with W10 ver 1607 64 bit 2 out of 3 times my Laptop will start quickly and what I think of as normal. Then the other times it start, and for a long time no screen activity at al … though I can see there is HDD activity, it can be 5 mins or more then it...