Windows 10: Issue : Windows 10 endless loop - The Local Session Manager service failed the sign-in. The...

Discus and support Issue : Windows 10 endless loop - The Local Session Manager service failed the sign-in. The... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; HiMy PC rebooted in an endless loop,I have a blue screen which says "The local session manager service failed the sign-in. The RPC server is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Gunamaran AL Sugumaran, Feb 12, 2024.

1. Issue : Windows 10 endless loop - The Local Session Manager service failed the sign-in. The...

HiMy PC rebooted in an endless loop,I have a blue screen which says "The local session manager service failed the sign-in. The RPC server is unavailable".Then the second screen informs me the pc will restart, once restarted it just attempts to log-in then loops again.I did force restart my pc & this error started appearing until today. I am a non-technical guy. Kindly, request anyone to help me resolve this issue. Thank you

:)

Gunamaran AL Sugumaran, Feb 12, 2024

2. Windows 10 endless loop - Local Session Manager service failed

Hi

My PC rebooted in an endless loop,

I have a blue screen which says "The local session manager service failed the sign-in. The RPC server is unavailable".

Then the second screen informs me the pc will restart, once restarted it just attempts to log-in then loops again.

Is there a method to download a fix to usb and reinstall windows saving all my documents.?

Thank you in advance.

***Post moved by the moderator to the appropriate forum category.***

RETRO360KING, Feb 12, 2024
  3. Windows 10 endless loop - Local Session Manager service failed

I have tried automatic repair but the pc will not go to the options page.

It sometimes starts windows defender then goes back to the looping windows.

This is only possible when i false start and shutdown 3 times to enable automatic repair.

I have no USB backup of windows 10, how can i get the files to re-install windows.

I cannot get to log-in and never get to the start screen.

What is the message.. "The local session manager service failed the sign-in. The RPC server is unavailable".

4. Issue : Windows 10 endless loop - The Local Session Manager service failed the sign-in. The...

Windows 10 endless loop - Local Session Manager service failed

Hi

This still does not tell about the error "The local session manager service failed the sign-in. The RPC server is unavailable".

No reference to what this is or how it's caused, I cannot found any information on this from Microsoft.

It would be helpful to know so I take precautions to stop it ever happening again.

Thema:

Issue : Windows 10 endless loop - The Local Session Manager service failed the sign-in. The...

1. Issue : Windows 10 endless loop - The Local Session Manager service failed the sign-in. The... - Similar Threads - Issue endless loop

2. Issue : Windows 10 endless loop - The Local Session Manager service failed the sign-in. The...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Issue : Windows 10 endless loop - The Local Session Manager service failed the sign-in. The...: HiMy PC rebooted in an endless loop,I have a blue screen which says "The local session manager service failed the sign-in. The RPC server is unavailable".Then the second screen informs me the pc will restart, once restarted it just attempts to log-in then loops again.I did...
  3. Issue : Windows 10 endless loop - The Local Session Manager service failed the sign-in. The...

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Issue : Windows 10 endless loop - The Local Session Manager service failed the sign-in. The...: HiMy PC rebooted in an endless loop,I have a blue screen which says "The local session manager service failed the sign-in. The RPC server is unavailable".Then the second screen informs me the pc will restart, once restarted it just attempts to log-in then loops again.I did...
  4. Issue : Windows 10 endless loop - Local Session Manager service failed.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Issue : Windows 10 endless loop - Local Session Manager service failed.: I did force restart my pc & this error started appearing until today. I am a non technical guy. Kindly, request anyone to help me resolve this issue. Thank you...
  5. Issue : Windows 10 endless loop - Local Session Manager service failed.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Issue : Windows 10 endless loop - Local Session Manager service failed.: I did force restart my pc & this error started appearing until today. I am a non technical guy. Kindly, request anyone to help me resolve this issue. Thank you...
  6. Windows 10 Can't Sign In on PC with PIN - Endless Loops Upon Endless Loops

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Windows 10 Can't Sign In on PC with PIN - Endless Loops Upon Endless Loops: Big problem here. Let me first explain that I've tried every way possible to talk to someone at MS live via phone or web chat, but that doesn't seem possible anymore. I can't even request support from help.microsoft.com. I put in my issues in the field, it gives me links...
  7. Sign in - Endless loop.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Sign in - Endless loop.: I turn on computer and get the first splash screen, I hit enter so I can enter my password, however, this is we’re the problem starts. After I hit enter the screen that appears shows my user name but no rectangular box to enter my password. It just has the words sign in. I...
  8. Local Session Manager

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Local Session Manager: Hello, this might be a long question Few month ago i did a tweak using an apps named "Hone", and tomorrow after i tweaked my laptop, when it boot it just says local session manager, i can boot the laptop normally but, what is Local Session Manager?, and why when i tried to...
  9. Local Sessions Manager

in Windows 10 Customization
    Local Sessions Manager: Why does Local Sessions Manager start up on some Windows 10 laptops and not on other s? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/local-sessions-manager/dd20f674-80c1-4ffa-b863-10a8e821cb80
  10. Local account log in problem - "Signing Off" endless loop

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Local account log in problem - "Signing Off" endless loop: Recently upgraded my Toshiba Satellite NB 10A-laptop from Windows 8.1 to Win 10 and have been logging in via my Hotmail account. Went to settings to set up Local Account, completed the password settings. Then had the choice to Sign Off or Cancel. Chose Sign Off (thinking...