Windows 10: Issue Windows 10 upgrade 95,000 folder in my C drive

Discus and support Issue Windows 10 upgrade 95,000 folder in my C drive in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I upgraded my lenovo laptop T440p from windows 8 to windows 10 last week, for so reason I'm having thousands of upgrade folder in my C: every seconds... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by crytek135, Aug 12, 2015.

1. crytek135 Win User

Issue Windows 10 upgrade 95,000 folder in my C drive

I upgraded my lenovo laptop T440p from windows 8 to windows 10 last week, for so reason I'm having thousands of upgrade folder in my C: every seconds new one's are created.

any help would be appreciated.

Issue Windows 10 upgrade 95,000 folder in my C drive [​IMG]

:)

crytek135, Aug 12, 2015

2. Upgrading system with Users folders/profiles on different drive

I am upgrading 7 Professional to 10. On my system I have user folders and profiles on drive E with windows on drive C. When I add new users their home folders are automatically created on drive E and new applications generally recognise this also. Can
    I simply run the Windows 10 upgrade or do I have to move my user folders back to C? Actually, my drive C, which is an SSD is not big enough to take my user folders.

Richard A Naylor, Aug 12, 2015
  3. mollybot Win User
    Redirected user folders now duplicated since windows 10 upgrade.

In my windows 8.1 system I had relocated my user folders to another drive to save space on my C:\ SSD.

Since upgrading to windows 10 RTM I now have a duplicated Documents, Downloads, Pictures and Videos folders one on the C:\ drive and the originals on the F:\ Drive. How do I go about removing the duplicates from my C:\ drive and retain the existing folder
    locations on the F: drive?

In hindsight I should have reset them back to C:\ before the upgrade...

Many thanks for any help you can offer.

mollybot, Aug 12, 2015
  4. Issue Windows 10 upgrade 95,000 folder in my C drive

I would restart the pc and see if it stops.

If not I would boot in Safe Mode.

ventanasguy, Aug 12, 2015
  5. crytek135 Win User
    I already did still have the same issue....

crytek135, Aug 12, 2015
  6. ventanasguy, Aug 12, 2015
  7. Edwin New Member
    That almost looks like CCleaner performing a Drive Wipe installing 'Sleeper' files!

Edwin, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

Issue Windows 10 upgrade 95,000 folder in my C drive

1. Issue Windows 10 upgrade 95,000 folder in my C drive - Similar Threads - Issue upgrade 000

2. Strange folders in my c drive

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Strange folders in my c drive: My computer is very slow. I know something is not right with my laptop and I just wanted to share some unusual files I found in my drive c. How can rid of these greyed folders?...
  3. Strange folders in my c drive

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Strange folders in my c drive: My computer is very slow. I know something is not right with my laptop and I just wanted to share some unusual files I found in my drive c. How can rid of these greyed folders?...
  4. Strange folders in my c drive

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. found.000 folder, dir0000.chk folder

found.000 folder, dir0000.chk folder: Recently, my downloads folder was relocated/moved to a different folder. The error message was saying that it was moved or deleted. I downloaded a program to let me see what was in these folders, and it turns out everything was in the found000 folder and the dir0000.chk...
  6. User folder renamed with .000?

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    User folder renamed with .000?: Hi all - having an issue with a friend's (named Doug) Win10 HP laptop. He had a Windows 10 upgrade go through awhile back and since then he has two user folders - 'Doug' and 'Doug.000'. For the record, his machine only ever had one user account called Doug, which was an admin...
  7. Windows update 1909 changed my user folder name from C:\Users\NH to C:\Users\NH.000, and...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows update 1909 changed my user folder name from C:\Users\NH to C:\Users\NH.000, and...: The problems, immediately after the update: My user folder, C:\Users\NH was originally empty except for an un-hidden AppData folder that eventually leads to C:\Users\NH\AppData\Local\Temp, which has five files in it: WMZuneComm.etl.001 WMZuneComm.etl.002 WMZuneComm.etl.003...
  8. eeColorTables Folder in C:\ drive on Windows 10

eeColorTables Folder in C:\ drive on Windows 10: I have found an empty folder on my C:\ drive called eeColorTables but I don't know what is it? Is it safe to delete it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/eecolortables-folder-in-c-drive-on-windows-10/c618bab7-c737-4338-b4b6-dce225a4b4f8"
  9. Folder Authorization Issue C Drive

in Windows 10 Support
    Folder Authorization Issue C Drive: Hi all. I own a new laptop with a 256g SSD. 4 days ago I merged the 2 partitions with AOMEI software bc I did not like how it came (C drive was 90GB and D drive was 142 GB) Here it is a pic of my disk https://i.imgur.com/iUl804M.png Now I only have one drive of (222GB)...
  10. Folder Authorisation Issue C Drive

in Windows 10 Support
    Folder Authorisation Issue C Drive: Hi all. I own a new laptop with a 256g SSD. 4 days ago I merged the 2 partitions with AOMEI software bc I did not like how it came (C drive was 90GB and D drive was 142 GB) Here it is a pic of my disk https://i.imgur.com/iUl804M.png Now I only have one drive of (222GB)...