Windows 10: [Issue] Windows always says I'm disconnected from the Internet even though I am

Discus and support [Issue] Windows always says I'm disconnected from the Internet even though I am in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hi! So with the latest update, my notification tray icon for network connectivity always says I have 'No Network Access'. This is weird since I'm... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Katylar, Jul 11, 2020.

1. [Issue] Windows always says I'm disconnected from the Internet even though I am

Hi! So with the latest update, my notification tray icon for network connectivity always says I have 'No Network Access'. This is weird since I'm connected via ethernet and am able to browse, torrent, etc. everything without problems.

I thought the issue was purely cosmetic, but I realized that all Windows Apps (like Netflix) or even Office think that I'm not connected to the internet.

Any idea on how to fix this? I've tried resetting the network adapter, rebooting multiple times, etc.

submitted by /u/Katylar
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Katylar, Jul 11, 2020

2. Since installing Windows 10 Apps Say I'm offline even though I am connected to the internet

My husband installed windows 10 on my computer (Upgrade from 7), and I cannot get some of my apps to work. They seem to think I am working offline even though I am connected to the internet. Dropbox is a huge problem for me because I need it to sync to
    my phone from my computer and it's not working. It says I am offline and need to connect to the internet when I try to access it. I would appreciate any help you can give me.

JenniferThieleman, Jul 11, 2020
  3. Since installing Windows 10 Apps Say I'm offline even though I am connected to the internet

Hi Jennifer,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I see that the apps aren’t connecting to the internet, even though you are. Please try these steps and check if the issue is resolved.

Method 1: Run app troubleshooter

Download and run the Modern UI App troubleshooter. Here is the link for your reference.

http://download.microsoft.com/download/F/2/4/F24D0C03-4181-4E5B-A23B-5C3A6B5974E3/apps.diagcab

Method 2: If you are using any Proxy connection, then try disabling the proxy connection.

• Click the Gear box at the top right corner in
      Internet Explorer 11 desktop version.
    • Click the Tools button, and then click Internet Options.
    • Click the Connections tab, and then click
      LAN Settings.
    • Uncheck the option “Use a Proxy Server for your LAN”.
    • Click Apply and OK to save changes.
    Method 3: Clear the Windows Store Cache.

• On the desktop, press Windows key + R to open the
      Run Dialog.
    • Type wsreset.exe and press
      Enter
    Please get back to us with the updated status. We will be happy to assist you.

Thank you.

SujataMoktan, Jul 11, 2020
  4. [Issue] Windows always says I'm disconnected from the Internet even though I am

I am connected to the internet, but in the toolbar it says Not Connect

I am connected to the internet, but in the toolbar it says Not Connected and Connections are available.
    I am referring this to the Wifi Icon on the Bottom Right Corner near the Clock (Notification Area). There is no yellow asterix and I am properly connected to the internet. When I click this Wifi Icon , a window pops up and on its top it shows my ssid and below it shows connected. Disconnect option is also here.
    Please suggest some remedial measure.
    I have already changed my Wifi adapter - previously it was Wayona and now I am using Prolink. Both works well.
    Thanks in advance.
    Ashok

Ashok Kumar Bag, Jul 11, 2020
Thema:

[Issue] Windows always says I'm disconnected from the Internet even though I am

1. [Issue] Windows always says I'm disconnected from the Internet even though I am - Similar Threads - Issue always says

2. No internet though ethernet even though I'm connected

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No internet though ethernet even though I'm connected: Howdy. About two weeks ago, my internet to my windows 10 stopped working. I use Ubuntu 20.04 and have Windows 10 running through my Vmware 16 player. I've tried connecting NAT, Bridge, and Host with Vmware with no luck. I've even flushed the Windows system with no luck. Any...
  3. No internet though ethernet even though I'm connected

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    No internet though ethernet even though I'm connected: Howdy. About two weeks ago, my internet to my windows 10 stopped working. I use Ubuntu 20.04 and have Windows 10 running through my Vmware 16 player. I've tried connecting NAT, Bridge, and Host with Vmware with no luck. I've even flushed the Windows system with no luck. Any...
  4. No internet though ethernet even though I'm connected

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Windows says i'm not connected to internet, even though i am

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows says i'm not connected to internet, even though i am: Windows says i'm not connected to the internet. And when i open the networking box, it says "no internet" even though i can still easily use everything that need the use of internet. Somehow my windows just doesn't seem to understand that it has internet acces. I have tried...
  6. Windows says i'm not connected to internet, even though i am

Windows says i'm not connected to internet, even though i am: Windows says i'm not connected to the internet. And when i open the networking box, it says "no internet" even though i can still easily use everything that need the use of internet. Somehow my windows just doesn't seem to understand that it has internet acces. I have tried...
  7. Windows says i'm not connected to internet, even though i am

8. Windows says i'm not connected to internet, even though i am

in Windows 10 Gaming
  9. Windows says i'm not connected to internet, even though i am

10. Windows says i'm not connected to internet, even though i am