Windows 10: Issue with accessing my seedbox

Discus and support Issue with accessing my seedbox in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hello I am using a seedbox but lately I am facing issue to access it. Whenever I try to access it I get this (see screenshot) I am using Microsoft... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by kufr, May 4, 2021.

1. kufr Win User

Issue with accessing my seedbox

Hello I am using a seedbox but lately I am facing issue to access it. Whenever I try to access it I get this (see screenshot) I am using Microsoft Windows 10 Pro Version 20H2 (OS Build 19042.867) I have tried everything even flushed my DNS. The weird thing is if I use a inprivate windows in Edge I am able to access it but not in normal mode what is that ? Can someone please help me ?. Thanks in advance.

:)

kufr, May 4, 2021
  2. kufr Win User

Hello I am using a seedbox but lately I am facing issue to access it. Whenever I try to access it I get this (see screenshot)

Issue with accessing my seedbox [​IMG]

I am using Microsoft Windows 10 Pro
    Version 20H2 (OS Build 19042.867)

I have tried everything even flushed my DNS. The weird thing is if I use a inprivate windows in Edge I am able to access it but not in normal mode what is that ? Can someone please help me ?. Thanks in advance.

kufr, May 5, 2021
  3. Johan45 Win User
    AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, May 5, 2021
  4. Issue with accessing my seedbox

Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, May 5, 2021
Thema:

1. Issue with accessing my seedbox - Similar Threads - Issue accessing seedbox

2. Issues with internet access.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Issues with internet access.: Hi, I’ve been facing an issue for around 2 weeks where my PC isn’t connecting to the internet. No wireless connections show up apart from hotspots even though the wireless networks work completely fine on other devices. Even our wired connection isn’t working. It says that my...
  3. RDP access issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    RDP access issue: We are facing an issue related to AD user account access. We have isolated AWS accounts for external clients. Their on-premises network is connected to that account over AWS private link and their network doesn't have access to our Domain Controller VPC. We have an AD domain...
  4. RDP access issue

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    RDP access issue: We are facing an issue related to AD user account access. We have isolated AWS accounts for external clients. Their on-premises network is connected to that account over AWS private link and their network doesn't have access to our Domain Controller VPC. We have an AD domain...
  5. Can I Manage a Seedbox through Windows Explorer?

Can I Manage a Seedbox through Windows Explorer?: Is it possible to use windows explorer to manage files on a seedbox? if so how? 169383
  6. Can I Manage a Seedbox through Windows Explorer?

in Windows 10 Support
    Can I Manage a Seedbox through Windows Explorer?: Is it possible to use windows explorer to manage files on a seedbox? if so how? 169383
  7. Access Issue

in Windows 10 Customization
    Access Issue: I am the only user of my PC and had no problems till now. Now, I cannot access many components like troubleshooter, device manager, administrator tools and many more. I am the administrator and cannot do anything anymore. Each time I try run any of these it shows the...
  8. Whats a Good Seedbox?

Whats a Good Seedbox?: Hi guys, Looks like seedboxes are more secure than vpns. Which seedboxes are good but cheap? I also read that you can "root" a seedbox. What exactly does that mean? . 145164
  9. Whats a Good Seedbox?

in Windows 10 Support
    Whats a Good Seedbox?: Hi guys, Looks like seedboxes are more secure than vpns. Which seedboxes are good but cheap? I also read that you can "root" a seedbox. What exactly does that mean? . 145164
  10. Permission Access Issue

Permission Access Issue: Hello, I am trying to open the "WindowApps" folder, but am given a message that I don't have permission. I followed the prompts, but was given the error message in the screenshot I attached. How can I fix this issue? Thank you in advance! Operating System...