Windows 10: Issue with Action Center

Discus and support Issue with Action Center in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi, I am facing an issue related to Action Center. It was displaying/pop up every sec when i click/touch on the key board. so every time i need to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by SwathiVelogoti, Apr 7, 2020.

1. Issue with Action Center

Hi,

I am facing an issue related to Action Center. It was displaying/pop up every sec when i click/touch on the key board.

so every time i need to point the cursor on monitor to continue my work due to interruption of this action center. It's irritating every time not only while typing on keyboard but for any workcalls or just not allowing me to do my work continuously.

Note: Even while i am writing here about this issue, i have pointed the cursor more than 50 times on monitor.

For Reference please find below screenshot.

Issue with Action Center 04163dff-0de5-47de-8060-2a5e0e400a56?upload=true.png

PLEASE SOMEONE HELP ME.

Thanks & Regards

Swathi

:)

SwathiVelogoti, Apr 7, 2020
  2. Sharief K Win User

Action Center

Hi,

Let's follow these steps to disable action center:

• Click on Start, type notifications in the search box.
    • In the list, select notifications & action settings.
    • On the right side, click on turn system icons on or off.
    • Turn off action center from there.
    Hope it helps. If you have any other questions, please do not hesitate to reply. We will be glad to assist you.

Sharief K, Apr 7, 2020
  3. Configure Action Center

Hi,

Thank you posting on Microsoft Community.

I understand that you are facing an issue with the notifications from the action center regarding the apps.

I would suggest you some steps which you can try resolving this issue.
    Follow the below steps and check if issue resolves.
    • press Windows + I key and select System.
    • left pane select the Notifications.
    • select the Money app and Turn OFF the notifications for it.
    Note: You can also turn off the notifications for all the apps related to stock market in the same way.

Keep us informed if the issue is resolved. We are glad to help you further.

Sachin V Rao, Apr 7, 2020
  4. Issue with Action Center

Stop action center notifications in Windows 10

Hi Emily,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I apologize for the inconvenience caused. We are glad to help you.

• Do you want to stop notifications only from Defender or stop all action center notifications?
    To stop action center notifications, I suggest you to follow the steps given below:

• Type settings in search bar and hit
      enter.

• Go to system.

• Select notifications and actions.

• Click on turn system icons on or off.

• Turn off action center.

Reference: http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/change-notification-settings-in-action-center

Hope this information helps. Do contact us for further queries. We will be happy to assist you.

Regards,

Jenith

Jenith_James, Apr 7, 2020
Thema:

Issue with Action Center

1. Issue with Action Center - Similar Threads - Issue Action Center

2. Action Center

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Action Center: In Action Center, it says Windows Defender, needs to scan my computer, but it won't scan. I can not even find it listed in my Uninstall List. Why? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/action-center/d97c18d1-e9af-41b4-931c-117f709f1f83
  3. Win11 Action Center Issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Win11 Action Center Issue: Hi all, after I upgraded my PC from Win10 to Win11, I found I cannot open the action center!! When I right-click the network/volume/battery icons in taskbar or press Win+A, the action center window is grayed out. I post a screenshot below:I tried multiple methods in this...
  4. Win11 Action Center Issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Win11 Action Center Issue: Hi all, after I upgraded my PC from Win10 to Win11, I found I cannot open the action center!! When I right-click the network/volume/battery icons in taskbar or press Win+A, the action center window is grayed out. I post a screenshot below:I tried multiple methods in this...
  5. Action Center

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Action Center: Hi. I want Action Center to show more than 20 notifications. Any idea on how to achieve that? Thanks in advance. submitted by /u/fromaoo [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/gp87pe/action_center/
  6. Issues with Action Center Windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Issues with Action Center Windows 10: I'm getting emails in my mail app, but the action center isn't doing anything when I receive the email. I have windows 10 2019 version of 1809, and don't plan to upgrade it. How can I fix my action center?...
  7. action center

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    action center: What do I do? It shows that I have a notification but when I click into it blank How do I fix this ? [IMG] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/action-center/b74e9a83-d6ae-404c-96ad-cb89e2845df5"
  8. action center

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    action center: The action center icon indicates 'actions recommended' but when I open the security center I have green checks next to all categories with the notation 'no actions needed' but the icon says I have a problem and won't go away....
  9. Action Center

in Windows 10 Support
    Action Center: How to remove those annoying "back up files" notifications in action center when I already use an external drive 22593
  10. Action Center issue

in Windows 10 Support
    Action Center issue: I have the the white action center icon in the lower right portion of my taskbar. It shows I have new notifications when I hover over it but when I click on it , it doesn't do anything. With previous builds I could click on it and the notifications would slide out from the...