Windows 10: Issue with all the Windows Applications

Discus and support Issue with all the Windows Applications in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Hi, I have a Windows 10 PC and am facing an issue with ALL the Windows Applications. All the App tiles have faded with an exclamation mark on the... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Randeep Singh Boparai, Mar 3, 2020.

1. Issue with all the Windows Applications

Hi,

I have a Windows 10 PC and am facing an issue with ALL the Windows Applications. All the App tiles have faded with an exclamation mark on the bottom right. This error only seems to be affecting the Windows Applications by that I mean the Applications downloaded from Microsoft Store or the ones that were pre-installed. I have tried going to the settings and Resetting and Repairing the apps but nothing seems to be working. I would have uninstalled and re-installed if the Microsoft Store would be working.

On attempting to open these apps I'm shown a pop-up saying "This app can't open. There's a problem with 'App Name'. Contact your system administrator about repairing or reinstalling it."

Hope I am provided with a Solution as this issue has caused much inconvenience to me.

Regards.

:)

Randeep Singh Boparai, Mar 3, 2020
  2. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Mar 3, 2020
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Mar 3, 2020
  4. Issue with all the Windows Applications

Windows 10 Upgrade: text input issue in specific applications

Hello Andras,

You may not be able to use the keyboard on certain applications due to a missing language bar. To resolve such issue, we suggest that you follow the steps below about how to bring the missing Windows file back:

• Press the Windows logo key + R on your keyboard.
    • Type C:\Windows\system32\ctfmon.exe in the Run
      box.
    • Click Enter.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Angela Pun, Mar 3, 2020
Thema:

Issue with all the Windows Applications

1. Issue with all the Windows Applications - Similar Threads - Issue Applications

2. Facing drop-down issue in one of the application

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Facing drop-down issue in one of the application: Hi,We use application IntuitiveERP in Windows 11. I'm not able to access any of the drop-down available in IntuitiveERP on in Windows 11. Works for every other user but the issue is only a particular user. We tried to format/reinstall windows 11 but the issue is not resolved....
  3. Facing drop-down issue in one of the application

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Facing drop-down issue in one of the application: Hi,We use application IntuitiveERP in Windows 11. I'm not able to access any of the drop-down available in IntuitiveERP on in Windows 11. Works for every other user but the issue is only a particular user. We tried to format/reinstall windows 11 but the issue is not resolved....
  4. Intermittent Audio Issues Across Various Applications on DELL XPS 13 9360

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Intermittent Audio Issues Across Various Applications on DELL XPS 13 9360: Hello,I'm experiencing an unusual problem with audio on my DELL XPS 13 9360 running Windows 10 Pro, affecting streaming apps such as Spotify, YouTube, and Zoom. Audio playback randomly ceases—songs continue to play without sound, and videos proceed silently. For a few months,...
  5. Intermittent Audio Issues Across Various Applications on DELL XPS 13 9360

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Intermittent Audio Issues Across Various Applications on DELL XPS 13 9360: Hello,I'm experiencing an unusual problem with audio on my DELL XPS 13 9360 running Windows 10 Pro, affecting streaming apps such as Spotify, YouTube, and Zoom. Audio playback randomly ceases—songs continue to play without sound, and videos proceed silently. For a few months,...
  6. Intermittent Audio Issues Across Various Applications on DELL XPS 13 9360

7. Communication. consideration must be given for an application when there is no issue.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Communication. consideration must be given for an application when there is no issue.: Bluetooth on a device is not seeing the phone when it is disconnected. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/communication-consideration-must-be-given-for-an/52443fa6-255f-4a61-8600-c711beaa139e
  8. Communication. consideration must be given for an application when there is no issue.

Communication. consideration must be given for an application when there is no issue.: Bluetooth on a device is not seeing the phone when it is disconnected. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/communication-consideration-must-be-given-for-an/52443fa6-255f-4a61-8600-c711beaa139e
  9. Repetitively have I found issues that certain applications are not sized and placed as I...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Repetitively have I found issues that certain applications are not sized and placed as I...: Very irritating please assist. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/repetitively-have-i-found-issues-that-certain/a462ff28-7b92-44b6-bca7-9c681039c000
  10. Repetitively have I found issues that certain applications are not sized and placed as I...

Repetitively have I found issues that certain applications are not sized and placed as I...: Very irritating please assist. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/repetitively-have-i-found-issues-that-certain/a462ff28-7b92-44b6-bca7-9c681039c000