Windows 10: Issue With Applications closing on their own, suddenly.

Discus and support Issue With Applications closing on their own, suddenly. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I have a Lenovo Laptop and recently I have been experiencing some issue with my Windows 10. As soon as I open any application or even file explorer,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Lord Of Shadowz, Mar 9, 2019.

1. Issue With Applications closing on their own, suddenly.

I have a Lenovo Laptop and recently I have been experiencing some issue with my Windows 10.

As soon as I open any application or even file explorer, the applications close automatically.

Also, When I type something, anywhere, the applications close on their own. The "shut down Windows" message pops up and close in the same process.

The Alt key is automatically pressed too. Tried external keyboard but the problem Still exist. Tried formatting windows too but didn't solved the problem.

HELP ME !

:)

Lord Of Shadowz, Mar 9, 2019
  2. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Mar 9, 2019
  3. I start application and it suddenly close. Where can be problem?

I start the application and it suddenly close. I got it in application cnn from nokia and free pdf reader.

maros522(2), Mar 9, 2019
  4. Issue With Applications closing on their own, suddenly.

apps getting closed issue - suddenly

Hi Team, Few of the major app's are getting closed suddenly while accessing...windows 8.1

Apps like Instagram is not opening, some times after many attempts it is getting opened, but suddenly the same is minimised and getting closed without any in information...

Your support is highly required to fix this issue in priority basis...

GiftsonJoseph, Mar 9, 2019
Thema:

Issue With Applications closing on their own, suddenly.

1. Issue With Applications closing on their own, suddenly. - Similar Threads - Issue Applications closing

2. Touchpad disables after "ghost" application opens and closes on its own

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Touchpad disables after "ghost" application opens and closes on its own: This problem has been occurring for a while, and has happened even after installing fresh Windows 10. The device is a Thinkpad X1 Carbon 6th gen. There is no specific time that this will occur expect that its always within 10 minutes of opening the lid, whether its sleeping...
  3. Touchpad disables after "ghost" application opens and closes on its own

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Touchpad disables after "ghost" application opens and closes on its own: This problem has been occurring for a while, and has happened even after installing fresh Windows 10. The device is a Thinkpad X1 Carbon 6th gen. There is no specific time that this will occur expect that its always within 10 minutes of opening the lid, whether its sleeping...
  4. Own application

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Own application: Can my own software/application be provided in microsoft store? And if it can be given, tell me how to give it! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/own-application/543b72eb-46e9-47fa-b2fb-11f610e6f993
  5. Own application

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Own application: Can my own software/application be provided in microsoft store? And if it can be given, tell me how to give it! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/own-application/543b72eb-46e9-47fa-b2fb-11f610e6f993
  6. Own application

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Application closing on its own every 72 hours

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Application closing on its own every 72 hours: Hello, Our company users windows 10 PC to run a radio dispatch console application. With out fail every 72 hours our application is closed by windows. No crash report no lock up or anything. It revieves a close message from windows for some reason. We have checked...
  8. Folders closing on their own

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Folders closing on their own: Hoping someone can help. I've been having some issues with my computer running really slowly and not responding which I suspect has something to do with a failing HDD. I ran a check disk and the number of "hard disk has a bad block" errors in event viewer had dropped...
  9. Issue with different windows closing on their own

Issue with different windows closing on their own: I'll be using something like Firefox and suddenly it closes down. Most of the time I can't reopen it & if I can it closes again seconds later. From then on the same thing will happen to anything I try to view Netflix app, mail app etc. I'll look at it and within 10 seconds...
  10. Windows 10, applications closing suddenly

Windows 10, applications closing suddenly: My laptop is not the best and I'm not really the best at keeping it stable, but it still functions and the worst that normally happens are (not responding) on my application. I normally have multiple things open such as steam, google chrome with a few tabs open and discord....