Windows 10: Issue With Applications closing on their own, suddenly.

Discus and support Issue With Applications closing on their own, suddenly. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I have a Lenovo Laptop and recently I have been experiencing some issue with my Windows 10. As soon as I open any application or even file explorer,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Lord Of Shadowz, Mar 9, 2019.

1. Issue With Applications closing on their own, suddenly.

I have a Lenovo Laptop and recently I have been experiencing some issue with my Windows 10.

As soon as I open any application or even file explorer, the applications close automatically.

Also, When I type something, anywhere, the applications close on their own. The "shut down Windows" message pops up and close in the same process.

The Alt key is automatically pressed too. Tried external keyboard but the problem Still exist. Tried formatting windows too but didn't solved the problem.

HELP ME !

:)

Lord Of Shadowz, Mar 9, 2019
  2. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Mar 9, 2019
  3. I start application and it suddenly close. Where can be problem?

I start the application and it suddenly close. I got it in application cnn from nokia and free pdf reader.

maros522(2), Mar 9, 2019
  4. Issue With Applications closing on their own, suddenly.

apps getting closed issue - suddenly

Hi Team, Few of the major app's are getting closed suddenly while accessing...windows 8.1

Apps like Instagram is not opening, some times after many attempts it is getting opened, but suddenly the same is minimised and getting closed without any in information...

Your support is highly required to fix this issue in priority basis...

GiftsonJoseph, Mar 9, 2019
Thema:

Issue With Applications closing on their own, suddenly.

1. Issue With Applications closing on their own, suddenly. - Similar Threads - Issue Applications closing

2. my windows camera is suddenly closing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    my windows camera is suddenly closing: windows camera is suddenly closing https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-windows-camera-is-suddenly-closing/b61f72ab-76ef-4ee6-87d2-a792bb7d891f
  3. Windows 10, applications closing suddenly

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10, applications closing suddenly: My laptop is not the best and I'm not really the best at keeping it stable, but it still functions and the worst that normally happens are (not responding) on my application. I normally have multiple things open such as steam, google chrome with a few tabs open and discord....
  4. windows media player closing suddenly

windows media player closing suddenly: hi, i am using a laptop with windows 10 os. i have a problem with windows media player. whenever i try to play a song in windows media player it plays for a very few second and closes without any error message. same thing happen when i tried to simply open the media player...
  5. Open ports on router suddenly closed

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Open ports on router suddenly closed: Hello, I have a Windows 10 machine with D-link DSL-225 router. I've opened a few port in the router's interface and it worked for more than a year. Lately I noticed that the ports I opened are now closed and I can't figure out why. When I check them with Advanced Port...
  6. my photos app keeps closing on it's own

my photos app keeps closing on it's own: my photos app keeps closing on it's own https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-photos-app-keeps-closing-on-its-own/50aa2231-ccc5-43e2-96b9-422f8fda2d75
  7. Sudden issues

Sudden issues: My PC has been having issues since Saturday or Sunday. Before this I never had any of these issues so they are all new. Unfortunately I can't say this is because of a windows update, I checked via powershell and found that the last update was on the 12th of October. Firstly...
  8. Application (Voice Recorder) Opens then Closes??!

Application (Voice Recorder) Opens then Closes??!: I am so baffled that every application seems to open normally but Voice Recorder. When I click on it from the task bar or from a desktop icon, it will pop up for a few seconds then seemingly close. I've used it quite frequently in the past and I'm not sure why it's now not...
  9. Game suddenly closed,suspended

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Game suddenly closed,suspended: This problem start after i updating my windows 10, whenever i opened up some heavy game, like GTA 5, it suddenly closed. And then when i checked up on the task manager,it says suspended before it close in the status. But theres a game that can still played like fortnite. Any...
  10. Lock Screen closing applications

in Windows 10 Support
    Lock Screen closing applications: Hey, so I'm new to windows 10. Cleaned my laptop completely by resetting it and when I tried to install old games using steam had to download the updates again. But now when the screen locks it closes down steam and the updates don't download. This is really frustrating due...