Windows 10: Issue with apps store and x86 and x64 icons!

Discus and support Issue with apps store and x86 and x64 icons! in Cortana to solve the problem; Hi guys I have problem with store apps icons which is the icons are shown in start menu but when I search'em in searching and indexing part the icons... Discussion in 'Cortana' started by gameali, Feb 22, 2021.

1. gameali Win User

Issue with apps store and x86 and x64 icons!

Hi guys I have problem with store apps icons which is the icons are shown in start menu but when I search'em in searching and indexing part the icons are not shown properly I mean they are like this:

Issue with apps  store and x86 and x64 icons! 03bec7e4-82bc-4864-92f6-7d14f8475934?upload=true.png

And this looks good in start menu:

Issue with apps  store and x86 and x64 icons! d65e2aba-0bab-4835-92d0-10f3ad98a745?upload=true.png

I have the same problem with the other apps too like adobe photoshop and......... but Edge! I have tried uninstalling them and reinstalling them with settings\apps and PowerShell and control panel, but the problem is still there. I also tried to troubleshoot for store apps, and it shows that the problem is the unresponsive and crashing apps which is not fixed but when I used the troubleshoot again that wasn't there anymore! I also tried to delete icons cache and changed desktop scale and apps size from 100% to 125% and vice versa NOTHING HAPPENED!!! Please help I'm getting crazy with windows 10 on my laptop because I had some issues with audio and now with this :

:)

gameali, Feb 22, 2021

2. store and photos app isnt showing proper icons

Hello Aditya,

As you are facing issues with accessing Photos app on your device with icons not displayed properly, we will help you with this issue.

Try the below troubleshooting steps and check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you to check if there is any update for Photos app from Windows Store. If found, try to update the app and check if it helps.

Open Windows Store, search for Photos app, check if you are able to find Update option.

Step 2: I suggest you to run the
    Windows Store Apps troubleshooter as it troubleshoots problems that may prevent Windows Store Apps from working correctly.

Run the troubleshooter for Windows apps

Step 3: I recommend you to install all the pending updates on your device and check if it helps.

Steps:

• Connect to the internet.
    • Press Windows key and type updates.
    • Click on Check for updates.
    • Under Windows Updates, click on Check for updates.
    • Try to install the updates being shown.

Hope it helps. Try the above and update us the status of this issue. We will be happy to help you further.

Thank you.

Deepika Gowda, Feb 22, 2021
  3. Brink Win User
    Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. Issue with apps  store and x86 and x64 icons! :)

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, Feb 22, 2021
  4. blkhogan Win User

x86 to x64 & benching

Have a quick question..... When upgrading to x64 Win7 from x86 Win7, is it normal to see a 'drop' in gfx performance?
    In the screen shot I listed below, I have my old score in the background (with the arrow pointing at it) that was with Win7 x86. The new test is with Win7 x64. Both were clean installs from a formated HDD. Is the score drop normal? Or do I need to look at something else? Only thing that was changed hardware wise was I clocked my cpu back from 3.5 to 3.4GHz. Would 100MHz affect it that much? *Toast :toast:

Issue with apps  store and x86 and x64 icons! [​IMG]

blkhogan, Feb 22, 2021
Thema:

1. Issue with apps store and x86 and x64 icons! - Similar Threads - Issue apps store

2. x86 or x64 processor help please

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    x86 or x64 processor help please: Hi I'm trying to change my PC from 32bit to 64 to utilise the new 12GB Ram. Recently updated from 7 to 10.I understand I need x64 based processor to do this. I'm stuck because I have the following conflicting info.In system information it says PC based on x86: But About PC...
  3. Microsoft Store Apps icon issue

in Windows 10 Customization
    Microsoft Store Apps icon issue: You see if i open an appbased on microsoft storethe app icon is missingbut dekstop based icons,its okSomeone pls help me with this issue https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-store-apps-icon-issue/c30627cd-6ec3-4ddf-b832-c5406e1f03f1
  4. Issue with store apps icons!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Issue with store apps icons!: Hi guys I have problem with store apps icons which is the icons are shown in start menu but when I search'em in searching and indexing part the icons are not shown properly I mean they are like this: [ATTACH] And this looks good in start menu: [ATTACH] I have the same...
  5. Upgrade x86 to x64 Windows 10

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Upgrade x86 to x64 Windows 10: Hey folks, I'm about to upgrade an x86 win 10 to x64, do I need to know my license key? I have read online that I shouldn't need to as its already licensed, but I've also read people who've had to input it again. I've had no luck locating the installation DVD, must have...
  6. Not able to change x86 windows to x64

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Not able to change x86 windows to x64: Hey guys im using a 32 bit os on 64 bit processor but my pc wont allow me to change it . Pls help me.Im stuck with a staggering amount of hardware reserved ram as well.[ATTACH][ATTACH][ATTACH]...
  7. HP JetDirect 175x issues in Windows 10 x86 & x64

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    HP JetDirect 175x issues in Windows 10 x86 & x64: Hi, I have a LaserJet 1022 and an Officejet 5610, which both work fine while directly connected to my Windows 10 PCs via USB. Due to the Coronavirus lockdown in the UK, both my wife and I need to work from home and have the ability to print & scan. I have connected the...
  8. Wndows 10 x86,x86 based PC but x64 based processor,can it go x64

in Windows 10 Support
    Wndows 10 x86,x86 based PC but x64 based processor,can it go x64: Hello, I have a 32 bit windows 10 and x86 based pc but x64 based processor,originally it was a windows 10 64 bit and x64 based pc but my hard drive broke and got bad sector,it got fixed my a computer fixer but he installed 32 bit instead of 64 bit,i have a windows 10 x64...
  9. The results are in, x86 vs x64

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    The results are in, x86 vs x64: Not sure where to put this so if its in the wrong place please move it. Been testing my machine (see specs) with PC Mark 8 Home on my dual boot SSD. According to PC Mark the score for x86 on the home test the score is 2004 and using win 10 x64 the score is 2190. So I am...
  10. X86 to X64 architecture

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    X86 to X64 architecture: A friend's computer was updated from Windows 7 Ultimate X86 to Windows 10 X86. I noticed that his system is X64 based architecture. Can he do a clean install/reinstall from X86 to X64 without losing his activation? If so, how? Thank you in advance. 54151