Windows 10: Issue with Bluetooth after upgraded to windows 11.

Discus and support Issue with Bluetooth after upgraded to windows 11. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello ,I upgraded my windows to 11 and since then my Bluetooth headphones are having awful quality. they keep getting disconnected or their quality is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Raha R, Aug 15, 2022.

1. Raha R Win User

Issue with Bluetooth after upgraded to windows 11.

Hello ,I upgraded my windows to 11 and since then my Bluetooth headphones are having awful quality. they keep getting disconnected or their quality is really bad I have like three headphones and I tried all of them. the only way to get them to work properly is to uninstall the Bluetooth device rfcomm protocol tdi driver. I don't know what this I am keep uninstalling, I say keep uninstalling because it comes back every time I shut down my laptop and when it does my headphones quality gets worse. What can I do to fix this issue and why did it happen when I upgraded.

:)

Raha R, Aug 15, 2022
  2. aasim1111 Win User

Bluetooth in windows 10

My computer specs are as listed in the profile. I think all of you guys are correct. I don't have built-in Bluetooth in mobo.

I contacted skull candy headphones and thy have told me if I do not have built-in Bluetooth, I would need a dongle which supports at least a2dp. I do not know what the heck that means. I have a feeling I would need more than a cheap dongle.

Anyone suggest some a2dp adapters. I searched but don't know what a2dp is so couldn't make a decision

aasim1111, Aug 15, 2022
  3. Upgrading to windows 11

I have a few questions about windows 11...

1. How many GB it is? when my pc suggested the upgrade yesterday, it said it's about 4GB just want to be sure.
    2. I'm using a windows 10 pro so if I upgrade, will it upgrade to a windows 11 pro?

UcheBulama, Aug 15, 2022
  4. Ian Ser Win User

Bluetooth issues in windows 10

Hi Archie,

Please answer these questions below to better assist you with the issue you are experiencing with your Bluetooth connection:

• What is the make and model of your device?
    • When did the issue start to happen?
    • Any further troubleshooting steps you've done aside from updating the drivers?

For now, we suggest following this article on how to fix Bluetooth problems in Windows 10.

We look forward to your update.

Ian Ser, Aug 15, 2022
Thema:

1. Issue with Bluetooth after upgraded to windows 11. - Similar Threads - Issue Bluetooth upgraded

2. Printer issue after upgrade to Windows 11.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Printer issue after upgrade to Windows 11.: I have a HP printer attached to my router. Everything worked fine all the time under Windows 10. After loading Window 11, if I didn't turn the printer on before turning the computer on I would try to print to it, it would indicate that the printer wasn't turned on. The only...
  3. Printer issue after upgrade to Windows 11.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Printer issue after upgrade to Windows 11.: I have a HP printer attached to my router. Everything worked fine all the time under Windows 10. After loading Window 11, if I didn't turn the printer on before turning the computer on I would try to print to it, it would indicate that the printer wasn't turned on. The only...
  4. Issue with Bluetooth after upgraded to windows 11.

Issue with Bluetooth after upgraded to windows 11.: Hello ,I upgraded my windows to 11 and since then my Bluetooth headphones are having awful quality. they keep getting disconnected or their quality is really bad I have like three headphones and I tried all of them. the only way to get them to work properly is to uninstall...
  5. Audio issues after upgrading to windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Audio issues after upgrading to windows 11: Hello, I updated my notebook to Windows 11 yesterday, today I went to plug in my headphones and the audio does not come out of the headphones. Every time I plug in or unplug the phone, a warning appears, which I will leave attached. There seems to be some problem with the...
  6. Audio issues after upgrading to windows 11

Audio issues after upgrading to windows 11: Hello, I updated my notebook to Windows 11 yesterday, today I went to plug in my headphones and the audio does not come out of the headphones. Every time I plug in or unplug the phone, a warning appears, which I will leave attached. There seems to be some problem with the...
  7. Multiple issues after upgrading to Windows 11

Multiple issues after upgrading to Windows 11: Hello,My laptop updated to Windows 11 last week and has been having multiple issues since:Can't run Zoom without the computer freezing until I have to restart it - I've reinstalled Zoom but it hasn't made a differenceVideo calls in general don't seem to work - Teams and FB...
  8. Hardware issues after Windows 11 upgrade

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hardware issues after Windows 11 upgrade: Hi everyone, I upgraded to Windows 11 on my Dell XPS and now I have a range of hardware issues, such as built-in camera not working/recognised, Search bar not recognizing the keyboard so unable to type in Search commands and bluetooth wireless headphones unable to connect...
  9. Issues faced after upgrading to Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Issues faced after upgrading to Windows 11: I have a HP Pavillion laptop with Core i7 11th generation, 16 gb RAM and 1 tb SSD. I have recently bought this laptop and so far, had no problems running it on Windows 10.I upgraded to windows 10 today and am facing the following problems:1. Widgets button is inactive....
  10. Issues faced after upgrading to Windows 11

Issues faced after upgrading to Windows 11: I have a HP Pavillion laptop with Core i7 11th generation, 16 gb RAM and 1 tb SSD. I have recently bought this laptop and so far, had no problems running it on Windows 10.I upgraded to windows 10 today and am facing the following problems:1. Widgets button is inactive....