Windows 10: Issue with bluetooth headhpones

Discus and support Issue with bluetooth headhpones in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I don't know if someone else has this issue but everytime i use my bluetooth headphones on my laptop everything seems normal until i make a call either... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by criticalshoot97, Aug 9, 2019.

1. Issue with bluetooth headhpones

I don't know if someone else has this issue but everytime i use my bluetooth headphones on my laptop everything seems normal until i make a call either on discord, windows 10 xbox, or skype i can only hear the call and not the other sounds of the laptop like videos, games etc.

this is an issue that is annoying me since i want to play with my friends while hearing in-game sounds.

i would appreciate if someone can help me with this issue.

:)

criticalshoot97, Aug 9, 2019

2. Bluetooth audio syncing issue

Hi,

There are a lot of factors that can cause the issue about your Bluetooth such as incompatible drivers, hardware issues, and more. We suggest that you go to this

link
    which lists all troubleshooting steps for Bluetooth issues.

Regarding your question about locking Windows Anniversary update, it is possible to postpone an update but it cannot be stopped.

Update us on the status of the issue.

Regards.

Angela Pun, Aug 9, 2019
  3. Bluetooth Headphone Connection Issues

Hi,

I would suggest to perform some basic troubleshooting steps by following the article to find out the reason and to update the Bluetooth driver.

Check the Status of the Bluetooth in Device Manager and update it:

• Search Device Manager using Cortana.
    • Right click Bluetooth drivers and select the Update driver software.

Check also if the Bluetooth service on your laptop is enabled by following this steps:

• Press Windows key + R and type service.msc
    • Search for Bluetooth Support Service.
    • Right click on the Service and click on Enable.

Let us know how it goes.

Renaldo cru, Aug 9, 2019
  4. Ian Ser Win User

Issue with bluetooth headhpones

Bluetooth issues in windows 10

Hi Archie,

Please answer these questions below to better assist you with the issue you are experiencing with your Bluetooth connection:

• What is the make and model of your device?
    • When did the issue start to happen?
    • Any further troubleshooting steps you've done aside from updating the drivers?

For now, we suggest following this article on how to fix Bluetooth problems in Windows 10.

We look forward to your update.

Ian Ser, Aug 9, 2019
Thema:

Issue with bluetooth headhpones

1. Issue with bluetooth headhpones - Similar Threads - Issue bluetooth headhpones

2. Bluetooth Issues

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth Issues: Hey all,So, my pc is saying that bluetooth just isn't installed. I know it is, of course, and found it in device manager. This has happened once before, and all I did to fix it was install the drivers via Windows settings. This time, however, that hasn't fixed it. I went to...
  3. bluetooth issues

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    bluetooth issues: Hi , I have my keyboard and headphones connected trough Bluetooth until today wherein they are not connected anymore. It is visible but cannot connect. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bluetooth-issues/1da51567-168a-4c0a-a464-d30f80c38438
  4. Bluetooth Issues

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth Issues: I am trying to connect a Bluetooth mouse and I receive "couldn't connect" along with error code 54. I have tried trouble shooting and have had no luck. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bluetooth-issues/ade1f940-86e9-483e-b2cc-5f68871042e0
  5. Issues with bluetooth

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Issues with bluetooth: I just recently built my PC with a MSI MPG z590 gaming edge wifi. All drivers have been installed but I am having an issue with the Bluetooth Remote Control and the Bluetooth Hands-free Audio. I have already checked for updates, uninstalled and reinstalled the drivers but I...
  6. Bluetooth Issues

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth Issues: Error messages of "Windows has stopped this device because it has reported problems. Code 43" and " check bluetooth radio status" are showing. How can I fix this so I can add bluetooth devices to my laptop? The "on" slider button is not showing up anymore either....
  7. bluetooth issue

bluetooth issue: hello my problem is that my pc is not showing bluetooth option in settings https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bluetooth-issue/c0aa0a6b-e1c6-4b73-a281-74cc55a535cb
  8. bluetooth issue ......

bluetooth issue ......: I previously have windows 7 which I recently upgraded to windows 10 Bluetooth was working fine it was able to connect to devices like my phone and my ear buds ...but one day I reset my computer in order to delete useless apps after that severe problems started.after first...
  9. bluetooth issues

in Windows 10 Customization
    bluetooth issues: I've been trying to connect a Bluetooth speaker and Xbox controller to my laptop for a while . It didn't seem to be working so I did some troubleshooting and watched some videos, however I have discovered that there is no Bluetooth on my laptop anymore. it isn't in device...
  10. Bluetooth issues

Bluetooth issues: So I purchased an HP Elitebook 2760p recently. It had previously been upgraded to windows 10. I have attempted to use the bluetooth and it doesn't want to work. I am under the impression that this computer has bluetooth based on other threads and forums, but I don't even have...