Windows 10: Issue with booting. Any ideas how to get back into the OS?

Discus and support Issue with booting. Any ideas how to get back into the OS? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/markmcgilli [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/markmcgilli, Dec 23, 2019.

1. Issue with booting. Any ideas how to get back into the OS?

/u/markmcgilli, Dec 23, 2019

2. How do I change the OS?

Hi Jim,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

We would be glad to help you with the issue you are facing today. I understand the difficulty with the problem.

I would suggest you to check in the system configuration if the OS is detected.

Follow the steps to check.

• Type in the search bar “System configuration”.
    • Click on the boot option.

Check if the OS is detected in the boot option.

Please provide us with the above information to help you better.

Thank you.

Mohammed AliAli, Dec 23, 2019
  3. Johan45 Win User
    AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Dec 23, 2019
  4. GNJha Win User

Issue with booting. Any ideas how to get back into the OS?

Boot Process

Hi,

Please suggest me a link that can explain the boot process step by step of ...

• Windows 7,
    • Windows 8.1,
    • Windows 10,
    • Windows Server 2008 R2 and
    • Windows Server 2012 R2

With Regards

InTech

GNJha, Dec 23, 2019
Thema:

Issue with booting. Any ideas how to get back into the OS?

1. Issue with booting. Any ideas how to get back into the OS? - Similar Threads - Issue booting ideas

2. camera on surface pro has stopped working. Any idea how to get it back?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    camera on surface pro has stopped working. Any idea how to get it back?: The camera has stopped working all of a sudden for no apparent reason. Error code 0xA00F4271 MediaCaptureFailedEvent 0x80004005. Can you help to get it back?...
  3. camera on surface pro has stopped working. Any idea how to get it back?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    camera on surface pro has stopped working. Any idea how to get it back?: The camera has stopped working all of a sudden for no apparent reason. Error code 0xA00F4271 MediaCaptureFailedEvent 0x80004005. Can you help to get it back?...
  4. Sleep & power mode changed: any help or ideas on getting it back?

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Sleep & power mode changed: any help or ideas on getting it back?: I'm running 10 Pro. For the longest time whatever my settings were I don't remember if there was no activity on my desktop PC for a couple of minutes, the monitor would go to sleep and turn black. The monitor on indicator light would remain on, but the screen would go black....
  5. Stuck on boot no dots, any ideas

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Stuck on boot no dots, any ideas: I've follewed the repair guides, CMD fixes etc but I'm not sure the behaviour is the same. If I leave my pc powered off for a long period or unplug it for 30 seconds (graceful shutdown) when I try to turn it on I will get stuck at the windows boot logo no dots and at that...
  6. Any idea how to fix this.?

Any idea how to fix this.?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/varanofficial [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hclw0u/any_idea_how_to_fix_this/
  7. Sound suddenly stopped and cannot seem to get it back, any ideas?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Sound suddenly stopped and cannot seem to get it back, any ideas?: I purchased 3 lcd monitors. I unplugged the PC, existing monitor, external speakers w/ sub. I then installed the 3 new monitors and replaced the speakers and pluggen in the PC. Now sound wont work in neither headset and attached mic or the external speakers. I have went over...
  8. 1909 Random Issues, Any Ideas?

1909 Random Issues, Any Ideas?: I build a new PC back in August and pretty sure I was on 1903. Maybe 1809. Anyway, I updated to 1909 by accident back in November. And since there I've been experiencing random issues. One is a minor annoyance and one actually locks up my machine. The first is on the login...
  9. Any ideas how to fix?

Any ideas how to fix?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/jenowagner [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/dpd4kq/any_ideas_how_to_fix/
  10. Any ideas on how to get back my Favourites list/passwords?

in Browsers and Email
    Any ideas on how to get back my Favourites list/passwords?: As the title suggests, everything seems to have disappeared, and if this means re-entering everything, then balls to that! any help much appreciated! 10239