Windows 10: Issue with Bulgarian Keyboard (Phonetic)

Discus and support Issue with Bulgarian Keyboard (Phonetic) in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I have installed Bulgarian keyboard (Phonetic) but it reset very often to BDS standard - not phonetic. Please understand that no one is using any... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by BoykoTchavdarov, Dec 18, 2019.

1. Issue with Bulgarian Keyboard (Phonetic)

I have installed Bulgarian keyboard (Phonetic) but it reset very often to BDS standard - not phonetic.
    Please understand that no one is using any longer the BDS keyboard. The BDS keyboard use in use with typewriters and with keyboards with Cyrillic letters on the keys - today no one manufactures such keyboards and BDS is out of use. It is much, much easier in Bulgarian, Macedonian, Russian and Mongolia (all those languages use Cyrillic letters) to have Phonetic keyboard.

Thank you and i hope finally this issue is understand and the Cyrillic Phonetic Keyboards are available and work stable without suddenly switch to BDS standard - just get rid if any BDS keyboards to avoid confusions.

:)

BoykoTchavdarov, Dec 18, 2019

2. Phonetic Bulgarian keyboard app for Windows 10

Go to Settings > Region and Language and add Bulgarian language.

After that click on the Bulgarian language and three option buttons will appear.

Choose "Options" and on the next screen choose "Add a keyboard" then choose the Bulgarion Phonetic from the list.

BeThereNow, Dec 18, 2019
  3. Bulgarian ( Phonetic)

Thanks Sarah, Bulgarian is there however it variation it's Bulgarian ( Phonetic ) which was available in Windows 7 etc but does not seem to be available for Windows 10

AlastairBingham, Dec 18, 2019
  4. Alex7IA Win User

Issue with Bulgarian Keyboard (Phonetic)

Phonetic Bulgarian keyboard app for Windows 10

I am looking to download phonetic Bulgarian keyboard app for my PC using Windows 10. Please advise.

Best regards,

A

Alex7IA, Dec 18, 2019
Thema:

Issue with Bulgarian Keyboard (Phonetic)

1. Issue with Bulgarian Keyboard (Phonetic) - Similar Threads - Issue Bulgarian Keyboard

2. How can I remove the Bulgarian phonetic keyboard after uninstalling the language pack?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I remove the Bulgarian phonetic keyboard after uninstalling the language pack?: After adding and removing the Bulgarian language pack there is always left over phonetic keyboard layout. Basically, there are two layouts: the regular Cyrillic keyboard and the phonetic one, which allows you to type in Cyrillic using the corresponding Latin letters.Does...
  3. How can I remove the Bulgarian phonetic keyboard after uninstalling the language pack?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How can I remove the Bulgarian phonetic keyboard after uninstalling the language pack?: After adding and removing the Bulgarian language pack there is always left over phonetic keyboard layout. Basically, there are two layouts: the regular Cyrillic keyboard and the phonetic one, which allows you to type in Cyrillic using the corresponding Latin letters.Does...
  4. HIndi Phonetic Keyboard

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    HIndi Phonetic Keyboard: I have the Hindi Phonetic keyboard installed and it is working. However, I keep getting a weird reaction in it when I try to get the character 'ki' which should give me कि and does so in Word, but in OneNote is gives me the following which is not correct even though the drop...
  5. Phonetic Ukrainian keyboard

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Phonetic Ukrainian keyboard: I am using Windows 11 ARM processor Lenovo 5G device and I am not able to use a keyboard that I have used for years on previous machines. Is there a way to customize a keyboard layout on a Windows 11 ARM machine?Please let me know....
  6. Russian Phonetic keyboard issue

in Windows 10 Customization
    Russian Phonetic keyboard issue: I recently had to re-install Windows 10. Now I cannot make use of the KU or WinRus Russian homophonic keyboards that I have been using for several years. When I download and unpack them, Windows tells me that it cannot find the msi files. Instead, all I can do is download...
  7. Phonetic Keyboard

Phonetic Keyboard: How to get the Phonetic keyboard like Google Indic? I am trying to get it installed for last more than a month but failing to do so. If anyone can help to make my keyboard to work like Google Indic keyboard on most of the android phones, it will be really a great help to me....
  8. Phonetic Bulgarian keyboard for Windows 10 on pc

Phonetic Bulgarian keyboard for Windows 10 on pc: I want to use Bulgarian phonetic keyboard on my pc - Win 10 Regions and language has disappeared from Win 10? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/phonetic-bulgarian-keyboard-for-windows-10-on-pc/27cc5255-5113-481c-83a6-1305491baac3
  9. Bulgarian ( Phonetic)

Bulgarian ( Phonetic): Can anyone advise / provide a link for the Bulgarian Phonetic language pack for Windows 10 is it even available ? Thanks in advance. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bulgarian-phonetic/0a361777-c0e2-466f-a83c-a833c7d2aa54
  10. Urdu phonetic keyboard

Urdu phonetic keyboard: Hi, . Will Microsoft provide it's customers a phonetic keyboard as available from other sources, but not giving us the edge? http://www.cle.org.pk/software/localization/keyboards/CRULPphonetickbv1.1.html For starters, this keyboard is all good but won't use fonts...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. WIN 7 BG KEYBOARD INSTALLER