Windows 10: Issue With Computer Freezing

Discus and support Issue With Computer Freezing in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; when using my computer it will seem to randomly freeze and not respond for about 30 seconds to a minute, at first I thought it was google chrome making... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by celvinjones, Jun 6, 2020.

1. Issue With Computer Freezing

when using my computer it will seem to randomly freeze and not respond for about 30 seconds to a minute, at first I thought it was google chrome making my computer freeze as it would always say "waiting for cache" and then it would freeze. I did more digging and found this error report?

Source

Windows

Summary

Hardware error

Date

‎06/‎06/‎2020 10:35

Status

Not reported

Description

A problem with your hardware caused Windows to stop working correctly.

Problem signature

Problem Event Name: LiveKernelEvent

Code: 144

Parameter 1: 1017

Parameter 2: ffff95011d24e960

Parameter 3: 0

Parameter 4: 0

OS version: 10_0_18363

Service Pack: 0_0

Product: 256_1

OS Version: 10.0.18363.2.0.0.256.48

Locale ID: 2057

I have quite a custom pc that I built myself and this issue only seemed to start when I upgraded a few components, GPU, power supply and I moved from an SDD to SSD.

I am trying to sell my computer but I can't do that till I find the problem and fix it

:)

celvinjones, Jun 6, 2020
  2. Mayra Aqu Win User

Windows 10 Computer Randomly Freezes

Hi,

Listed below are some possibilities why the computer keeps on freezing:

• Outdated drivers.
    • Virus and malware.
    • Corrupted system files.

We suggest performing the steps on this article that can help resolve the issue.

Get back to us if you have other concerns.

Mayra Aqu, Jun 6, 2020
  3. computer Freeze

Hi,

Software or driver conflicts after downloading Windows 10 may be causing the freezing on your computer. Answering the following questions may help us in identifying the underlying cause of the issue:

• Aside from updating to Windows 10, were there any other changes made on your computer prior to the issue?
    • Are you getting an error message or code when the issue happens?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you already performed?

Regards.

Darian Tab, Jun 6, 2020
  4. Issue With Computer Freezing

Computer and mouse freeze

Hi

There are several reasons that could have cause your keyboard and mouse to freeze. To know more about the issue, we will ask some questions to help us:

• Were there recent changes made before the issue occurred?
    • What are the steps that you've done so far to know where the issue is coming from?

Meanwhile, we suggest that you refer to this article:
    Mouse, touchpad, and keyboard problems in Windows
    for us to check all setting needed to help us in resolving your issue.

Let us know about the update.

Kristine Som, Jun 6, 2020
Thema:

Issue With Computer Freezing

1. Issue With Computer Freezing - Similar Threads - Issue Computer Freezing

2. Computer Freezing Issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer Freezing Issue: Hello, people of the Microsoft Community. I've been having an issue for months and I've tried to get fixes but they've never worked for me.So basically, whenever I am playing a game, for example, Destiny 2. So every time I switch monitors from my external monitor which is my...
  3. Computer Freezing Issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Computer Freezing Issue: Hello, people of the Microsoft Community. I've been having an issue for months and I've tried to get fixes but they've never worked for me.So basically, whenever I am playing a game, for example, Destiny 2. So every time I switch monitors from my external monitor which is my...
  4. Computer Freezing Issue

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Computer Freeze Issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer Freeze Issue: Greetings Everyone,For 2 weeks, my computer freezes from time to time. Also, I get this Error from Event ViewerThe computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x00000133 0x0000000000000000, 0x0000000000000501, 0x0000000000000500, 0xfffff8067eefb320. A dump was...
  6. Computer Freeze Issue

Computer Freeze Issue: Greetings Everyone,For 2 weeks, my computer freezes from time to time. Also, I get this Error from Event ViewerThe computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x00000133 0x0000000000000000, 0x0000000000000501, 0x0000000000000500, 0xfffff8067eefb320. A dump was...
  7. Computer Freeze Issue

8. computer freezing issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    computer freezing issue: Hi, my computer has started freezing regularly CTR ALT DEL doesn't work. I'm running Windows 11 but I had the issue for a while with Windows 10 as well though it seemed to clear up. I'm thinking it might have something to do with the Graphics Driver which is up to date. I've...
  9. computer freezing issue

computer freezing issue: Hi, my computer has started freezing regularly CTR ALT DEL doesn't work. I'm running Windows 11 but I had the issue for a while with Windows 10 as well though it seemed to clear up. I'm thinking it might have something to do with the Graphics Driver which is up to date. I've...
  10. Strange issue with computer freezing at random.

Strange issue with computer freezing at random.: So this is a strange issue that I've been dealing with over the past month or two. Basically, the pc will run fine, absolutely nothing wrong, but then at some point, it will freeze, but it's not like it gets stuck on a specific thing, just at some point, it will freeze,...