Windows 10: Issue with connecting Dual monitor with Wireless Display Adapter

Discus and support Issue with connecting Dual monitor with Wireless Display Adapter in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Adapter installed in my Windows 10 Pro laptop. TV screen display "Ready for Connection". Both Adapter and TV listed in My Devices ("Unconnected")... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Penny wells, Mar 14, 2019.

1. Issue with connecting Dual monitor with Wireless Display Adapter

Adapter installed in my Windows 10 Pro laptop.

TV screen display "Ready for Connection".

Both Adapter and TV listed in My Devices ("Unconnected")

Action Center does not list either device to allow Connection.

(Firewall allows both Private and Public use)

***Modify title from: MS Wireless Display Adapter / my TV***

:)

Penny wells, Mar 14, 2019
  2. Carlo Fer Win User

Windows Wireless Display Adapter-not connecting anymore

Hello Phillip,

Did you notice any changes on your PC prior to the issue? I suggest that you follow the steps outlined in this support article:
    Troubleshooting Wireless Display Adapters.

Since updating drivers did not work, in addition, you can try to reset the Wireless Adapter.

1. On the adapter, press and hold the reset button for 10 seconds.
    2. When the message " Ready to connect "shows, open the
      Action Center.
    3. Select Connect, and in the list of displays, select
      Microsoft
      Wireless Display Adapter.

Please respond to this thread to let me know how the issue progresses. Similarly, if you have more questions, please inform me by replying to this post.

Carlo Fer, Mar 14, 2019
  3. Microsoft Wireless Display Adapter connection issues

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern, however I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

• Press Windows Logo + X.

• Go to Device Manager on your Surface Pro 3.

• Go to Display Adapters.

• Search for Intel (HD) graphics driver.

• Uninstall this graphics driver and reboot your Surface Pro 3.
    After reboot, an updated Intel (HD) graphics driver should be installed. And this driver might be capable to connect to Microsoft’s Wireless Display Adapter.

You can follow the group discussion by clicking on the link.

Microsoft wireless display adapter not connecting to Surface Pro 3

Hope this will fix the issue, if not let us know with the updated status and we will be happy to assist you further.

Thank you.

SujataMoktan, Mar 14, 2019
  4. tb905 Win User

Issue with connecting Dual monitor with Wireless Display Adapter

Microsoft wireless display adapter + Lumia 950: Powerpoint Presention issue

Hi,

I just got an Microsoft wireless display adapter and connected it to my Lumia 950 Dual SIM (Version 1511, Build 10.0.10586.29). I also did the Firmware-Update at the Microsoft wireless display adapter using the app provided in the store (now v1.3.8305 is
    active). I got a problem showing a Powerpoint presentation.

Steps:

• Connect to Microsoft wireless display adapter
    • Start Powerpoint at the "big sceen" where the Microsoft wireless display adapter is connected to
    • Select the first non-empty Powerpoint Tempplate ("Eine Tour unternehmen" it is called at my german phone)
    • Click start Presentation
    • Now the dark-orange background and the text is not shown. The background is just black. Only the Powerpoint-Logo is visible in white. On each of the following slides this problem remains.

Best Regards

tb905, Mar 14, 2019
Thema:

Issue with connecting Dual monitor with Wireless Display Adapter

1. Issue with connecting Dual monitor with Wireless Display Adapter - Similar Threads - Issue connecting Dual

2. Having an issue too connect with wireless displays using the Wireless Display Adapters

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Having an issue too connect with wireless displays using the Wireless Display Adapters: We have facing issue with connection wireless displays using Wireless Display Adapters.Many reported the issue that screens have stopped connecting to MS Wifi Display dongles Microsoft Wireless Display Adapter We have run the Support Assist and flashed the dongle but still...
  3. Having an issue too connect with wireless displays using the Wireless Display Adapters

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Having an issue too connect with wireless displays using the Wireless Display Adapters: We have facing issue with connection wireless displays using Wireless Display Adapters.Many reported the issue that screens have stopped connecting to MS Wifi Display dongles Microsoft Wireless Display Adapter We have run the Support Assist and flashed the dongle but still...
  4. Microsoft 4K Wireless Display Adapter issue with HDR monitor

Microsoft 4K Wireless Display Adapter issue with HDR monitor: Hi,I have a Microsoft 4K Wireless Display Adaptor, which I was looking to use with my laptop and monitor ViewSonic XG3220Unfortunately when I cast using it to my monitor, the picture is incredibly washed out, as if it's sending the wrong type of signal. I'm not trying to cast...
  5. Microsoft 4K Wireless Display Adapter issue with HDR monitor

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft 4K Wireless Display Adapter issue with HDR monitor: Hi,I have a Microsoft 4K Wireless Display Adaptor, which I was looking to use with my laptop and monitor ViewSonic XG3220Unfortunately when I cast using it to my monitor, the picture is incredibly washed out, as if it's sending the wrong type of signal. I'm not trying to cast...
  6. Wireless Display Adapter not connecting to PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wireless Display Adapter not connecting to PC: Hello....ran into a strange issue that I'm not sure how to fix.Our school district has Microsoft Wireless Display adapters at various locations. They were connecting to Dell Latitude 3410s up until 3 weeks ago. Suddenly none of them will connect to the display. Sometimes they...
  7. Wireless Display Adapter not connecting to PC

Wireless Display Adapter not connecting to PC: Hello....ran into a strange issue that I'm not sure how to fix.Our school district has Microsoft Wireless Display adapters at various locations. They were connecting to Dell Latitude 3410s up until 3 weeks ago. Suddenly none of them will connect to the display. Sometimes they...
  8. Microsoft Wireless Display Adapter Issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Wireless Display Adapter Issue: I recently installed a wireless display adapter for a client and confirmed that it shows up in the Connect window on their laptop, but not on their desktop. I ran a DXDiag on the desktop to confirm that Miracast is supported, and it is. The report shows that 1 Miracast:...
  9. Surface Pro 7 Dual Monitor Support with Microsoft wireless display adapter

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Surface Pro 7 Dual Monitor Support with Microsoft wireless display adapter: Does the Surface Pro 7 and 2 Wireless Display Adapters support two external monitors with the Wireless/HDMI/USB adapters sold as an accessory with the Surface Pro 7? My displays have HDMI and USB. y question is about the Surface Pro 7 Windows 10?...
  10. problems connecting Wireless display adapter

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    problems connecting Wireless display adapter: The problem is that I cant connect my PC to my TV using the Microsoft wireless display adapter. it works perfectly with my android phone but no matter what I tried it wont connect to the PC. It always show like its connecting (also in the TV screen) but then it dies after a...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. wireless display adapter multiple monitors