Windows 10: Issue with Connecting to Third-Party Apps and Software

Discus and support Issue with Connecting to Third-Party Apps and Software in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Just today I did a fresh start on my computer removing all of my personal files due to my computer becoming overfilled with junk. After the restart... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Shakeyb99, Jan 5, 2020.

1. Shakeyb99 Win User

Issue with Connecting to Third-Party Apps and Software

Just today I did a fresh start on my computer removing all of my personal files due to my computer becoming overfilled with junk. After the restart things were okay until I installed steam, discord, chrome, etc. I tried to run them but they were not loading and whenever steam did run I was not able to play games online. But I was able to run the edge browser and also windows update with ease I have already tried to use command prompt and do the netsh winsock reset and such but still no luck. I have also tried turning off the firewalls thinking they were blocking connections but also no improvement.

:)

Shakeyb99, Jan 5, 2020
  2. newtekie1 Win User

Good LAN party games?

Most of my suggestions have already been listed.

However, I found Swat4 to actually be a pretty fun LAN game, especially at smaller LAN parties.

newtekie1, Jan 5, 2020
  3. Eric Ber Win User
    Xbox app mic issues?

Hi Matt,

Conflicts with the audio settings is one of the possible reasons why you are having issues using the party chat feature on the Xbox app in Windows 10. For us to assist you better, kindly answer the questions below:

• Have you made any changes to your computer prior to this issue?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?
    • Which version and OS build number of Windows 10 is currently installed? To check, press the Windows key, type winver, and press the Enter key.
    • Do you have a third-party security software installed?

Meanwhile, I would suggest that you try the steps in this
    link
    to troubleshoot game audio issues on Windows 10.

We'll be looking forward to your reply.

Eric Ber, Jan 5, 2020
  4. Issue with Connecting to Third-Party Apps and Software

0x80010108 Error When Joining Parties on Xbox App (Windows 10)

Hi,

The error code 0x80010108 may occur due to several reasons. It can possibly be due to an incorrect network configuration or an outdated Xbox App. To properly isolate your concern, please provide us the following information:

• Did the issue start after an update?
    • Do you have an active Xbox Live Gold subscription?
    • Is your computer connected via a wired or a wireless network?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far to resolve the issue?

In the meantime, we suggest that you check the NAT type on the Xbox App by following the steps below:

• Click the Start icon and open the Xbox app.
    • Select Settings > Network.
    • Under Network status, check the NAT type.

Make sure that the Xbox Live Service Status is up and running before joining the Xbox Live parties again. To check, you may visit this

link

Loraine Mon, Jan 5, 2020
Thema:

Issue with Connecting to Third-Party Apps and Software

1. Issue with Connecting to Third-Party Apps and Software - Similar Threads - Issue Connecting Third

2. Installing third party software

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Installing third party software: When trying to load TC2000 financial software I get the following errors: "Called Run Script when not marked in progress", followed by "Called Install Finalize when no install in progress". I have installed this software on Windows 10 machines with no errors. This only occurs...
  3. Installing third party software

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Installing third party software: When trying to load TC2000 financial software I get the following errors: "Called Run Script when not marked in progress", followed by "Called Install Finalize when no install in progress". I have installed this software on Windows 10 machines with no errors. This only occurs...
  4. install third party apps

install third party apps: instal third party apps https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/install-third-party-apps/04e3528a-0b11-41df-b58c-eb32289aee08
  5. install third party apps

in Windows 10 Gaming
    install third party apps: instal third party apps https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/install-third-party-apps/04e3528a-0b11-41df-b58c-eb32289aee08
  6. 'Wake' permissions for third party software?

'Wake' permissions for third party software?: I have a PVR card and associated software on my win 11 system. The PC is primarily used for OTA TV viewing, recording, streaming, and Blue ray/DVD playback. currently I'm working a couple issues with the PVR software. 1 I need to find the setting to allow that software to...
  7. 'Wake' permissions for third party software?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    'Wake' permissions for third party software?: I have a PVR card and associated software on my win 11 system. The PC is primarily used for OTA TV viewing, recording, streaming, and Blue ray/DVD playback. currently I'm working a couple issues with the PVR software. 1 I need to find the setting to allow that software to...
  8. third party software update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    third party software update: I have a windows server 2012 standalone server and two user. one is normal user and another one is administrator user. Normal user have internet connection but administrator user have no internet access. In this situation how can I update third party software like "adobe "....
  9. Online Activation of a third party software

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Online Activation of a third party software: Hi! I have this problem and don't know what to do. Log Name: System Source: Microsoft-Windows-DistributedCOM Date: 21/01/2019 1:30:17 PM Event ID: 10016 Task Category: None Level: Error Keywords: Classic User:...
  10. Third party software installation

Third party software installation: My pc was working okay for alomost a year with WIndows 10 but now I have a problem on both my laptop and desktop with software not loading. I have tried loading some old software that I already have running and get the same error message required priviledge is not held...