Windows 10: Issue with Control + Shift and Mousing Clicking

Discus and support Issue with Control + Shift and Mousing Clicking in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hello, Before windows 10 I have not had this problem. I have to numerous files daily that I have to group and move to folders. My normal behavior... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by donnajay, May 8, 2018.

1. donnajay Win User

Issue with Control + Shift and Mousing Clicking

Hello,

Before windows 10 I have not had this problem. I have to numerous files daily that I have to group and move to folders. My normal behavior prior was to click the top file then find where it ends then hold the Control key, Shift and click the last file to capture the tons of files in between. This way I would not have to individual move each one.... NOW in Windows 10 when I do this it either "copies" the files or creates a "shortcut" ...but not always. Very frustrating. How can I turn that action off?

I have googled this but can not come up with a resolution. I am the end user.

:)

donnajay, May 8, 2018
Thema:

Issue with Control + Shift and Mousing Clicking

1. Issue with Control + Shift and Mousing Clicking - Similar Threads - Issue Control Shift

2. Control + Shift + T Issue.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Control + Shift + T Issue.: Whenever I use control + shift + t, it creates this trademark logo, ™. How do I disable it, I want to use that shortcut to reopen closed tabs on my browser. My laptop also has other weird hotkeys like control + shift + h creates a heart . I don't think I installed any...
  3. Control + Shift + T Issue.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Control + Shift + T Issue.: Whenever I use control + shift + t, it creates this trademark logo, ™. How do I disable it, I want to use that shortcut to reopen closed tabs on my browser. My laptop also has other weird hotkeys like control + shift + h creates a heart . I don't think I installed any...
  4. mouse left click issue

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    mouse left click issue: i use mouse Aula S30 in windows 10, i tried other mouse too, the issue is when i use left click to any video, its not become pause but going previous video. when i test in driver mouse, it's fine didnt have issue at all but when in outside of it like trying double click. it...
  5. Loss of control of mouse clicking on applications

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Loss of control of mouse clicking on applications: I have had this issue for quite a while now, This occurs infrequently when I leave my laptop on standby, sometimes when I re-log in my mouse cursor stats moving on its on focusing on applications like file explorer and clicking through the files, I have never let the cursor...
  6. Loss of control of mouse clicking on applications

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Loss of control of mouse clicking on applications: I have had this issue for quite a while now, This occurs infrequently when I leave my laptop on standby, sometimes when I re-log in my mouse cursor stats moving on its on focusing on applications like file explorer and clicking through the files, I have never let the cursor...
  7. Loss of control of mouse clicking on applications

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  8. Mouse double click issue

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Mouse double click issue: My mouse has been randomly double clicking. Usually after a little while of my computer running. I’m on an omen laptop and I don’t know how to fix it permanently. The only temp fix I’ve found is to restart my computer. Other than that I’m so lost. Please help. Thank you in...
  9. Control and Shift equals Right Click

Control and Shift equals Right Click: Hello, A little while ago I started noticing that when I would press Control and Shift simultaneously, it would act like I'm holding down the right mouse button, it fixes when I actually right click though. I'm wondering if it's something to do with Windows or what....
  10. Mouse Clicking issues

Mouse Clicking issues: Hey everyone. So basically the mouse on my win 10 pc is acting weird. Single clicks to highlight folders work okay but i can not double click to open. Its odd... When i try and double click on one of my drives it appears to at least try and open but then in an instant...