Windows 10: Issue with creating family grup on MS

Discus and support Issue with creating family grup on MS in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; I am trying to set up my family group on Microsoft Family Safety.For those purposes I am using my local account where I am logged as admin and... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by Phawloo Król, Sep 29, 2021.

1. Issue with creating family grup on MS

I am trying to set up my family group on Microsoft Family Safety.For those purposes I am using my local account where I am logged as admin and parent/guardian of the children.All my kids have already created MS accounts as child.All what I have to do is just to invite them to my account to have all of them collected/linked.I did manage with two kids successfully but still struggling with the last one the 3rd.After CAPTCHA confirmation my invitation is stopped by following message:"The error is not in your PC. Wait some minutes and try again."This goes for all the two weeks. I cannot to add nob

:)

Phawloo Król, Sep 29, 2021
Thema:

Issue with creating family grup on MS

1. Issue with creating family grup on MS - Similar Threads - Issue creating family

2. family issues

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    family issues: Hi,My dads Microsoft account was taken down after he was fired from his job. We are in a Microsoft family but his account is linked with his email from the job he got fired from. So now with my microsoft account that i use alot and his account he cant get into after it was...
  3. MS family

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MS family: How can I absolutely end MS family?! And erase all the information saved.!!! I am the organisator. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ms-family/f6f73a41-d90c-4b9e-8217-7800e658d531
  4. MS family

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    MS family: How can I absolutely end MS family?! And erase all the information saved.!!! I am the organisator. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ms-family/f6f73a41-d90c-4b9e-8217-7800e658d531
  5. MS Family Is Blocking Firefox

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    MS Family Is Blocking Firefox: My parents use MS Family Safety for my account, and I have to use the Firefox browser for school. The only problem is that I can't open Firefox because of MS Family. My parents have removed all restrictions but Firefox is still not opening. I really need this fixed because I...
  6. MS Family Is Blocking Firefox

MS Family Is Blocking Firefox: My parents use MS Family Safety for my account, and I have to use the Firefox browser for school. The only problem is that I can't open Firefox because of MS Family. My parents have removed all restrictions but Firefox is still not opening. I really need this fixed because I...
  7. Issues With Creating a Family Group

Issues With Creating a Family Group: So I've been having issues creating a family group and every time I try to invite someone it keeps on popping up a message saying "it's not you, it's us." This started happening just after I deleted the family group I've already had. I've even tried inviting myself to a...
  8. Help with MS family

Help with MS family: Hello. My son was the first to install with MS family on his computer. He then sent me an email which I accepted. When I try to use any of the MS applications on my laptop I get the message that I must start a trial or buy it. If i log into MS 365 on line, I have access to...
  9. upgrading to MS Office Family

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    upgrading to MS Office Family: Hi, I have the personal MS Office package and I want to upgrade the the Family pack. Their system wants to take the full payment for the new package. I thought they would take the difference between the 2 packages? What I wanted to know is will MS give me a refund for the...
  10. MS Family

MS Family: [ATTACH] I am having difficulties with my MS Family account. I have three children in the family group and each has the same error message "update your child’s Windows 10 device to get the family features to work". All the Win 10 devices we own are fully updated and I have...