Windows 10: Issue with DLL component

Discus and support Issue with DLL component in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hello, Can someone explain what is happening with this situation? I have an app that was written in VB6 which uses msxml6.dll to provide XML... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by DougPrecure, Sep 30, 2018.

1. Issue with DLL component

Hello,

Can someone explain what is happening with this situation?

I have an app that was written in VB6 which uses msxml6.dll to provide XML functionality.to XML documents. It works fine on System A, but not on System B.

When I try to run the app on System B in the VB6 IDE I get the following error...

Issue with DLL component 0190e57a-f1f7-490f-a1f3-3ee74f718908?upload=true.png

...referring to this line of code...

Private Sub ProcessXMLOutput(flexgrid As MSFlexGrid, passedxdoc As MSXML2.DOMDocument30, passedxnode As MSXML2.IXMLDOMNode)

After a couple of hours of troubleshooting I'm wonder if it has something to do with the System32 vs SysWOW64.

On System A (the one that works) the registry shows this:

Issue with DLL component 15540b1e-ad7e-4e27-abf6-a41135b1d6df?upload=true.png

On System B (the one that doesn't work) the registry is as follows:

Issue with DLL component 43f93832-e826-427c-be3b-c9caed30766b?upload=true.png

Can someone explain what's going on with this and a possible fix?

Thank you...Doug

:)

DougPrecure, Sep 30, 2018

2. DLL Missing

The problem is, that the required DLL is not actually even listed there.
    There are just dozens of download adware links from the top to the bottom.

TairikuOkami, Sep 30, 2018
  3. Johan45 Win User
    AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Sep 30, 2018
  4. Issue with DLL component

Manually Resetting Windows Update Component Issue

Sup

I tried to manually reset my windows update components following the steps from here

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/971058

But there were some issues

When I did step 6 a **** ton of errors came up

The a few errors have this template

"The module "Module.dll" failed to load.

Make sure the binary is stored at the specified path or debug it to check for problems with the binary or dependent .DLL files.

The specified module could not be found."

The .DLL files with this issue are

slbcsp.dll

muweb.dll

initpki.dll

sccbase.dll

wuweb.dll

wucltux.dll

wucltui.dll

qmgrprxy.dll

wuaueng1.dll

msxml.dll

gpkscp.dll

And another error has this template

"The module "module.dll" was loaded but the entry-point DllRegisterServer was not found.

Make sure that "module.dll" is a valid DLL or OCX file and then try again."

The .dll files with this error are

wuaueng.dll

qmgr.dll

browseui.dll

mshtml.dll

shdocvw.dll

I appreciate the future help

Ju Yeol Youn, Sep 30, 2018
Thema:

Issue with DLL component

1. Issue with DLL component - Similar Threads - Issue DLL component

2. HP Software Component Issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HP Software Component Issue: On 8/31/2022 Windows Update installed HP Software Component 1.46.3053.0. A couple of days later my machine would not boot. CHKDSC was activated and it fixed the boot issue by removing this component update. Now Windows update is displaying this "Attention Needed" alert...When...
  3. HP Software Component Issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    HP Software Component Issue: On 8/31/2022 Windows Update installed HP Software Component 1.46.3053.0. A couple of days later my machine would not boot. CHKDSC was activated and it fixed the boot issue by removing this component update. Now Windows update is displaying this "Attention Needed" alert...When...
  4. HP Software Component Issue

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Run DLL issue

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Run DLL issue: Hi there, When I open up my computer there is always a Run DLL issue that pops up and looks like this: please help me fix it. [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/run-dll-issue/917e4c8b-397c-46d4-8585-ab14bb8fa6d4
  6. d3d11.dll Issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    d3d11.dll Issue: Hello, I was trying to run an program on Windows 10, and it's giving me an error: "Could not load d3d11.dll". Troubleshooting steps I have taken so far: Installed the latest version of Microsoft DirextX - downloaded from Microsoft website Installed all the updates from...
  7. MSVC140.dll issues

in Windows 10 Customization
    MSVC140.dll issues: So I have looked around, and found the solution lies in reinstalling Visual C++ 2015 redistributables. So I did that. Repeatedly. It does not fix the error. I uninstalled all VC++'s to no avail. I reinstalled the program asking for it (Origin). Repeatedly. Also, it complains...
  8. .dll file issues

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    .dll file issues: Hello everyone Since the last windows Update i have issues with some .dll files. Most important is, that the steamUI.dll cant be found, so i cant use steam. I already reinstalled the dll and also steam but its not working. Does anybody else have the same issue as me, or does...
  9. Run DLL Issue

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Run DLL Issue: Please advise on how to fix this windows issue post system update. Thank you! [IMG] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/run-dll-issue/7677b9d5-3d9d-4a8e-a848-dd5cc300cf90
  10. Msvcr100.dll issue

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Msvcr100.dll issue: Recenty i got a little problem with my vcredist Everytime i try to play my games (PointBlank.exe), the game won't run if my SysWOW64 folder has msvcr100.dll in it (and there's no error message appear on my screen", just like forced to close). but if i remove the...