Windows 10: Issue with double click and drag

Discus and support Issue with double click and drag in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi, I just bought surface laptop 2 and its working alright however, there is a small issue with double click and drag. whenever i try to double click... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by PathikPatel1, May 4, 2019.

1. Issue with double click and drag

Hi,

I just bought surface laptop 2 and its working alright however, there is a small issue with double click and drag. whenever i try to double click and drag any folder or when i try to select font it doesn't work. could you please suggest me if there is any technical or setting issue.

:)

PathikPatel1, May 4, 2019
  2. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, May 4, 2019
  3. Double Tap and Drag

Hi guys

I bought a new Dell XPS 9560 4k Touchpad Laptop and have some issues with my Touchpad.

Sometimes it accidentally falls into drag mode when i maybe touch/tap to fast on my Touchpad. Is there a way to disable the Option Double Tap and Drag? My Laptop runs on Windows 10 Home 1709. Would be great if someone can help me out, cause its super annoying.

Thanks

Christoph

ChristophStrohfeld, May 4, 2019
  4. Issue with double click and drag

Double tap to drag without losing double tap to select

Hello! New laptop, new touchpad. Found the "Tap twice and drag to multi-select" feature.

I want to be able to do two things:

1) Double tap on a word to select the entire word

2) Double tap and drag (on whatever; e.g. a scrollbar) to drag the thing

If I turn ON "Tap twice and drag to multi-select" I can't do #1

If I turn OFF "Tap twice and drag to multi-select" I can't do #2

I want to get #1 and #2 working at the same time. I've had that functionality with all my other laptops.

Please help! Thanks Issue with double click and drag :)

HeraldFischer, May 4, 2019
Thema:

Issue with double click and drag

1. Issue with double click and drag - Similar Threads - Issue double click

2. Single click drag turned into a double click drag?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Single click drag turned into a double click drag?: I was playing a game and using the left click hold on my touchpad MSI to move around the game's camera when suddenly it stopped working. I assumed it was some bug in the game but found that it wasn't just the game. Instead of being able to click and hold the left button of...
  3. Single click drag turned into a double click drag?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Single click drag turned into a double click drag?: I was playing a game and using the left click hold on my touchpad MSI to move around the game's camera when suddenly it stopped working. I assumed it was some bug in the game but found that it wasn't just the game. Instead of being able to click and hold the left button of...
  4. Single click drag turned into a double click drag?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Double click issue.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Double click issue.: Every time after double clicking the folders or files, they were deleted and moved into trash. Then the computer started to pop up a window titled "Interrupted Actions". This issue happened after I installed the windows update which seems to be KB5014668 or KB5014697. Also,...
  6. Double click issue.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Double click issue.: Every time after double clicking the folders or files, they were deleted and moved into trash. Then the computer started to pop up a window titled "Interrupted Actions". This issue happened after I installed the windows update which seems to be KB5014668 or KB5014697. Also,...
  7. Mouse double click issue

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Mouse double click issue: My mouse has been randomly double clicking. Usually after a little while of my computer running. I’m on an omen laptop and I don’t know how to fix it permanently. The only temp fix I’ve found is to restart my computer. Other than that I’m so lost. Please help. Thank you in...
  8. Mouse issues double clicks

Mouse issues double clicks: I have windows 10. After the latest update, my mouse issues double clicks, causing windows to pop to maximum size and other problems. The problem is not the device. I have a wireless USB mouse and a wired USB mouse. The problem, which started suddenly, exists when I use...
  9. Mouse Issues - Double Click Action on Single Click

Mouse Issues - Double Click Action on Single Click: Win 10 Pro Workstation Intel Xeon, 16Gb, 2x500Gb SSD - Computer 2 months old. - All updates and patches via Windows and Dell Support Assistant When I single click on a menu button, radio button, menu item, or check box it acts as if I've double clicked. So if its a...
  10. No click and drag?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    No click and drag?: I have an Acer Swift 3 with a touchpad. I used to be able to do a simple click and drag to move windows around, highlight text, etc. I can no longer do this for some reason. Can anyone help? I am not sure if this is some kind of intentional update or if I inadvertently...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. click and drag window without having to double click

2. how to disable Double-Tap-and-Drag

3. how to drag without double clicking

4. double-tap to drag doesnt work surface laptop 2