Windows 10: ISSUE WITH DRIVERS, PERHAPS !

Discus and support ISSUE WITH DRIVERS, PERHAPS ! in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello, So i tried the 2004 update as a preview long before it was released and since there i have been facing this issue every single day ! So all... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Rick Grimes, Jun 15, 2020.

1. ISSUE WITH DRIVERS, PERHAPS !

Hello,

So i tried the 2004 update as a preview long before it was released and since there i have been facing this issue every single day !
    So all of a sudden the USB 2.0 ports of my system stop working and the bluetooth starts working. At this point i have noticed that the optical light in my mouse flashes but does not work, i have also noticed that if i plug any external hard disk device it does work however my mouse and keyboard fail to work. Also, please note my USB3.0 works fine without any issues, its just the mouse and keyboard when plugged into USB2.0 ports stop working time and again.

Now before you tell me this is a driver related issue, let me inform you that the drivers are up to date on my system. I have also reinstalled WIN10 several times, yet it does not help.

I have updated the drivers -> did not help
    I manually installed the drivers -> did not help
    I have reinstalled WIN10 several times -> did not help

Every time the mouse and keyboard stops working in my USB2.0 ports i have to head to the device manager and uninstall the drivers then scan for hardware changers or restart my system.

Microsoft's delivery has gone beyond my expectations and i am now planning to drag Microsoft to the court for taking away a good amount of money for a broken OS.

If anyone could help, i would really appreciate it.

Thank you.

:)

Rick Grimes, Jun 15, 2020
  2. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Jun 15, 2020
  3. Jerry8A Win User
    Optical Drive Issue

Hello Anak –

Appreciate your detailed return. Your added steps really helped.

Assuming I did the steps correctly, this is where I am now.

Screenshot 12 shows my CD Disc shortcut on my desktop.
    Screenshot 10 shows the CD Drive shortcut listed in the “Send to” listing.
    Screenshot 11 shows the “Send to” listing after the steps were taken, but the CD drive name is not listed.

So, it appears the steps did not work for me. And, I did try the steps, “If it still won’t do ……” and still no luck.

What do you think?

JerryA

ISSUE WITH DRIVERS, PERHAPS ! [​IMG]

Jerry8A, Jun 15, 2020
  4. ISSUE WITH DRIVERS, PERHAPS !

Display driver issues

Hi Bob,

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community.

I highly appreciate your efforts and time.

• What is the make and model of the computer?
    • Did you make any changes prior to this issue?
    • What and all steps have you tried so far?
    It could be due to incorrect settings or missing/corrupt drivers or missing updates.

I suggest you to try the steps provided below and check if it helps.

Restart the computer a few times and check for Windows Updates.

In the Search box on the taskbar, enter Windows Update, select Windows Update. On the Windows Update page, select Check for updates.

Then try to update the display drivers.

How to update drivers: http://windows.microsoft.com/en-in/windows-10/how-to-update-drivers

Hope this helps in resolving the issue. If the issue persists, do get back to us. We will be happy to assist you.

Kalpana Shankarappa, Jun 15, 2020
Thema:

ISSUE WITH DRIVERS, PERHAPS !

1. ISSUE WITH DRIVERS, PERHAPS ! - Similar Threads - ISSUE DRIVERS PERHAPS

2. Laptop BSOD's perhaps driver error?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Laptop BSOD's perhaps driver error?: my brand new laptop has been crashing with “Memory_Management” “irql_not_less_or_equal” “System_Service_Exception” and many more other critical errors. i updated CPU and GPU drivers but i think the RAM or SSD is the issue. here's a minidump could someone help me? i dont know...
  3. Laptop BSOD's perhaps driver error?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop BSOD's perhaps driver error?: my brand new laptop has been crashing with “Memory_Management” “irql_not_less_or_equal” “System_Service_Exception” and many more other critical errors. i updated CPU and GPU drivers but i think the RAM or SSD is the issue. here's a minidump could someone help me? i dont know...
  4. Perhaps this should be a question

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Perhaps this should be a question: Take small App for instant, they need loose file from the developer to function so the developer feature rally ran it's course! With steam ahead!! The insider really tells what is happening.Imaging the setting is always on anyhow and I believe it is reason why it is now gray...
  5. Hacked perhaps?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Hacked perhaps?: does windows defender put out a number to call if the pc is being hacked or compromised. What I got looked legitimate, but I probably should not have called it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hacked-perhaps/195713b2-3384-430a-ae19-6b0a7105d155
  6. Microsoft Surface Keyboard lagging/freezes - driver issues perhaps

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Microsoft Surface Keyboard lagging/freezes - driver issues perhaps: Hi, I have a desktop PC with Windows 10 to which I have connected the Microsoft Surface Keyboard to the only way to connect it is bluetooth. It was easy to install, but the keyboard isn't working properly. I also have the Surface Precision Mouse connected via bluetooth,...
  7. Drivers (perhaps graphics card) are causing crashes.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Drivers (perhaps graphics card) are causing crashes.: I have delt with this for about a year. It's only in the past 6 months has become a large hassle. My HP EliteBook 8560w is crashing quite frequently. After trying many many drivers, I cannot fix it. I just wiped and reinstalled windows hoping for a change, but none is to be...
  8. Login issue or perhaps malware login attempt.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Login issue or perhaps malware login attempt.: Hi, While working in my laptop, I suddenly noticed the lags. I tried to check the task manager but it didn't respond. Then, the blue screen of death appeared. Windows gathered some information and rebooted my laptop. I have to enter some codes provided by the windows to...
  9. Cursor problem or perhaps a Windows drivers conflict

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Cursor problem or perhaps a Windows drivers conflict: I have a problem where my screen cursor moves unevenly across the screen and is often difficult (tediousto fix on a designated point on the screen. I often have to go to the task manager or restart the computer to get it moving correctly. Someone said that it has something to...
  10. Garageband Perhaps?

in Windows 10 Support
    Garageband Perhaps?: Does anyone know if there will be something similar to Garageband? *Smile 8712