Windows 10: Issue with Edge and the Windows Theme Color

Discus and support Issue with Edge and the Windows Theme Color in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] Hi everyone, I need some help for a little thing about windows customization. As you can see in the screeshot I changed my windows theme to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Seromas, Dec 11, 2020.

1. Issue with Edge and the Windows Theme Color

Issue with Edge and the Windows Theme Color jdBURGtvl0qD01gCTiaJxXc5vroPRsSlo1sRPWnRNv0.jpg

Hi everyone, I need some help for a little thing about windows customization. As you can see in the screeshot I changed my windows theme to blue, to match with my wallpaper, but it dosen't fit at all with edge.

I know they are 2 options to change the color of the windows theme, without the 2nd one, the theme color dosen't affect edge, but I'd like to keep the 2nd option activated because I like it for everything else than this little issue with edge.

Is there any way to keep the second option enabled without interfering with edge ? (with a extension for exemple)

Thanks for your help !

https://preview.redd.it/32niorw3lk4...bp&s=bfe83683510167646618d0579bf19cc356082d36

https://preview.redd.it/jb8rkdk0mk4...bp&s=58a8b939feabe08236569539c42788473cc20e64

submitted by /u/Seromas
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Seromas, Dec 11, 2020

2. Personalize colors and themes on Windows 10

Hi,

To assist you with your concern on the pictures being dark on Windows 10, you can try to play around with the colors and themes that will suit you.

Here are the steps to customize your color and theme:

• Click on Windows logo.
    • Click on Settings.
    • Click on Personalization.
    • Select Colors.
    • Make sure that the Automatically pick an accent color from my background is turned off.
    • Select the color that you like from the grid of colors.

Let us know how it goes.

Christian Mart, Dec 11, 2020
  3. Arun B J Win User
    How do I customise Microsoft Edge to add colour to the very bland title bars in Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern and will assist you to resolve this issue.

In Microsoft Edge you will be able to change the theme, but you will not be able to customize the color

If you want to change the theme of the Microsoft Edge follow the Steps below and check if it helps.

• Open Microsoft Edge.

• Click on (…) at the top right corner.

• Select settings.

• Under Choose a them you can select the theme.

For customizing color, I suggest you to post your valuable suggestions in Microsoft Edge feedback. So, that developers will try to implement it in future Windows 10 Builds to enhance user experience

Thank You.

Arun B J, Dec 11, 2020
  4. Issue with Edge and the Windows Theme Color

Win-10 themes keep changing

Hi,

Thank you for providing the information.

• Did you try the steps suggested by Suvarna Govinda above, what was the result?
    As I understand the issue, Themes in Windows doesn't have the options to change on its own. Only the Wallpapers in the themes can change as selected ( Picture, Solid color and Slide Show ).

I would suggest you to make us understand that if the Wallpapers are changing in Theme which you have selected.

Below are the steps you can check if it helps.

• Press Windows + I keys and select Personalization.
    • Select Theme and select the Default theme.
    • Select the Desktop Background below and select the Picture
      and save it and check.
    Please post us back if the issue resolves. We are glad to help you.

Sachin Venkatesh, Dec 11, 2020
Thema:

Issue with Edge and the Windows Theme Color

1. Issue with Edge and the Windows Theme Color - Similar Threads - Issue Edge Theme

2. Difficulty with Color Themes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Difficulty with Color Themes: After deciding to make my own custom color theme I know where the options are to create one, that isn't what this post is about I noticed that several of my apps have their icons turned black and white Mail, Settings, etc. and I don't know how to change them back to the...
  3. Windows changes theme/color?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows changes theme/color?: Hello. I have a small issue that I am not sure how to categorize.Normally after startup or a restart, Windows starts up normally. However, after a few minutes, the color changes as if it goes into a night light mode. Sometimes while making changes to the settings ex: auto...
  4. Windows changes theme/color?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows changes theme/color?: Hello. I have a small issue that I am not sure how to categorize.Normally after startup or a restart, Windows starts up normally. However, after a few minutes, the color changes as if it goes into a night light mode. Sometimes while making changes to the settings ex: auto...
  5. Windows changes theme/color?

in Windows 10 Customization
  6. Theme color lost

Theme color lost: Is there a way how to set the window background color in W10, like was possible in Windows XP?I have tried two ways: In registers:Computer\HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Control Panel\Colors\Windowor by editing the .theme file:[Control Panel\Colors]Window=200 200 200None of this changes...
  7. theme colors

theme colors: On the theme colors if I wanted to highlight something yellow, I would go to them colors down arrow drop down and choose yellow, well is gone, how do I restore yellow color https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/theme-colors/5c8558b9-5fde-4774-8f6b-3d9a833751e6
  8. Desktop colors, themes

Desktop colors, themes: I'm a novice. Was playing with colors and themes of desktop and must have hit saved. Now I can't get back to the default. This is awful -- black and blue and yellow. Help!...
  9. Color management Themes

Color management Themes: What happened to my color management theme in this last Winddows 10 update? After update I cannot get themes to respond to any action https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/color-management-themes/ebdf0f82-bb0d-447a-9e42-f57e847cc1d6
  10. Color changing theme

Color changing theme: I was wondering if there anyway to change the colors on specific apps on windows 10. I already know that you can change the entire theme color to something, but what about specific apps like how microsoft edge has a blue color and how microsoft news has a red background...