Windows 10: Issue with firefox 86.0.1

Discus and support Issue with firefox 86.0.1 in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; I noticed now when I go to facebook, outlook, google mail etc that cross site cookies these parties can use cross site cookies and site data while you... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by Purpleroses, Mar 18, 2021.

1. Issue with firefox 86.0.1

I noticed now when I go to facebook, outlook, google mail etc that cross site cookies these parties can use cross site cookies and site data while you are on this site. I never see that on earlier versions of Firefox. I never gave it permissions it did automatically. If I block all third party cookies under enhanced tracking protection I don't see that permissions. Can someone tell me if it is safe to leave that permission there even though I did not set permissions. Is it normal to see this? Here is a screen shot of the permission.

Issue with firefox 86.0.1 [​IMG]

:)

Purpleroses, Mar 18, 2021

2. Video Issues in Windows 10 With Firefox

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

Please provide the following information with us to understand the issue better.

• Is the issue occurs in Microsoft Edge?

• Let us know whether the issue is specific to online videos or it is happening with other videos present in your system too?

As the initial troubleshooting steps, I would suggest you to check all the available Windows Updates. Installation of recent Windows Updates should fix the issue.

If the issue still persists, then try updating the Display driver and check. Here is the steps:
    • Press Windows Key + R on your desktop screen to go to run command box.
    • Type devmgmt.msc and hit Enter.
    • In Display Adapter, expand Display Adapter, right-click , and then click
      Update.
    If the issues persists ,only with firefox then i suggest you to contact firefox support.

Please do let us know the status of the issue to assist you further.

Thank you.

Divya Murugan, Mar 18, 2021
  3. New FF - passwords

Hi:

If that setting is already enabled, then I suggest as the next troubleshooting step might be Mozilla Safe Mode (not to be confused with Windows Safe Mode)):

Troubleshoot Firefox issues using Safe Mode | Firefox Help

• Please report back and let us know the outcome, as it will dictate the next steps.
    • Also: please tell us what AV/AM/firewall programs are you running on this system?

Thanks,
    MM

MoxieMomma, Mar 18, 2021
  4. Issue with firefox 86.0.1

Firefox does not work on start up

Hi,

Thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

I suggest you to uninstall and reinstall Firefox
    and check if it fixes the issue. Follow the steps below to uninstall
    Firefox:

• Press Windows key + X.
    • Click on Programs and Features.
    • Look for Firefox and right click on it and click on
      uninstall.
    • Reboot the computer after uninstall is complete and try to reinstall them.
    Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Giridhar J, Mar 18, 2021
Thema:

Issue with firefox 86.0.1

1. Issue with firefox 86.0.1 - Similar Threads - Issue firefox

2. Frequent BSOD on my Lenovo S340 14IIL Laptop ; Is it due to Firefox or Memory RAM Issue?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Frequent BSOD on my Lenovo S340 14IIL Laptop ; Is it due to Firefox or Memory RAM Issue?: Hi,I am facing frequent BSOD while surfing the internet. Till now, I am not getting any clue while debugging the Dump file. Can anyone please help me to find out the actual reason? I am pasting my MiniDump files here:...
  3. Frequent BSOD on my Lenovo S340 14IIL Laptop ; Is it due to Firefox or Memory RAM Issue?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Frequent BSOD on my Lenovo S340 14IIL Laptop ; Is it due to Firefox or Memory RAM Issue?: Hi,I am facing frequent BSOD while surfing the internet. Till now, I am not getting any clue while debugging the Dump file. Can anyone please help me to find out the actual reason? I am pasting my MiniDump files here:...
  4. Firefox and chrome are giving proxy issue. No issues in Edge. Using Windows 10 22h2. This...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Firefox and chrome are giving proxy issue. No issues in Edge. Using Windows 10 22h2. This...: Firefox and chrome are giving proxy issue. No issues in Edge. Using Windows 10 21h2. This is happening with many users from our organization. One of the frequent error for Firefox is PR_END_OF_FILE_ERRORupgraded windows 10 to 22h2, no Proxy setup on machine. reinstalled all...
  5. Firefox and chrome are giving proxy issue. No issues in Edge. Using Windows 10 22h2. This...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Firefox and chrome are giving proxy issue. No issues in Edge. Using Windows 10 22h2. This...: Firefox and chrome are giving proxy issue. No issues in Edge. Using Windows 10 21h2. This is happening with many users from our organization. One of the frequent error for Firefox is PR_END_OF_FILE_ERRORupgraded windows 10 to 22h2, no Proxy setup on machine. reinstalled all...
  6. Firefox and chrome are giving proxy issue. No issues in Edge. Using Windows 10 22h2. This...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  7. Issues with PC possible caused by firefox

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Issues with PC possible caused by firefox: For the past week now my pc has been acting very strangely, particularly whenever I use my Firefox browser. When I use the internet, I experience intervals where my browser and pc freeze for minutes before letting up and 5 minutes later doing it again. I'm also noticing that...
  8. Bookkmard issue on firefox

in Browsers and Email
    Bookkmard issue on firefox: Currently using firefox v90, i found that some of my bookmark links can't display the website's graphics icons while some does. Anyone has a fix to this problem ? 182699
  9. Firefox browser constant app signin issues

in Browsers and Email
    Firefox browser constant app signin issues: I am trying to use other browsers than Chrome. I have installed FF but every app I use, needs a new sign-in each time I go to their link. I hope this is the right place for this post. Thanks. v20H2-19042.804 180409
  10. [Issue]Some maximized application Windows (Wallpaper engine, Discord, sometimes Firefox and...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    [Issue]Some maximized application Windows (Wallpaper engine, Discord, sometimes Firefox and...: I tried so many things are other people seeing this issue with themselves? Using two 27 inch Monitors one with 144hz and 1920x1080 and the other with 60hz and the same resolution. Googled so many things but it does not seem to be the hardware acceleration and I am out of...