Windows 10: Issue with gaming pc for the past month

Discus and support Issue with gaming pc for the past month in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I built my gaming pc about a year ago, and a month ago ive had this issue out of the blue.. basically, whenever I turn on my pc, it takes me to the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Abdully Willy, Apr 19, 2021.

1. Issue with gaming pc for the past month

I built my gaming pc about a year ago, and a month ago ive had this issue out of the blue.. basically, whenever I turn on my pc, it takes me to the screen where I would put in my password pin. Every 3 times I turn on my pc, one of those times, it would take me to the password screen as usual, but I would notice that a the display does not fill the monitor by a huge margin. basically the screen is reduced vertically. b the screen is extremely blurry, and texts are much smaller. The blurriness is bad enough that you cant even read or make out words. c the problem goes away after restarting the pc, and im able to play games or do whatever with no problems the entire time.

This issue has persisted in the exact way ive described for about 1-2 months now, and its honestly extremely frustrating. Ive tried updating windows 10, updating my graphics driver nvidia, repairing system files, checking status of hard drive and ssd. Ive opened up my pc and reseated the gpu, hard drive, and ram. Ive run memory diagnostics and no issues whatsoever. My gpu and cpu temperatures are always healthy even at 100%. Im worried, cause i havent found others online complaining of the same issues. Im hoping someone here can offer me some insight or helpful advice.

MUCH APPRECIATED IN ADVANCE!!

:)

Abdully Willy, Apr 19, 2021

2. Issue with Gaming resolution in Lumia 535.

Hi Balavarisrikanth,

• What is the exact issue are you facing games? Is it a online game or playing through any app?
    • Is this issue specific to any game?
    • Do you get any error message while trying to play?
    If you are facing this issue with store games, I suggest you to try the steps mentioned in the below article and check if this helps.

Lumia troubleshooting and repair

Support options for Nokia, Lumia, and feature phone devices

Note: From the above link navigate to Other problem
    > Problem not listed in the troubleshooting tool and try the steps.

Kindly let us know the above information and status of the issue to assist you further.

Thank You.

ThofikhAhamad, Apr 19, 2021
  3. Johan45 Win User
    AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Apr 19, 2021
  4. Ma. Lau Win User

Issue with gaming pc for the past month

copy & paste issue

Hello Charlie,

For better assistance, we would like to know more information about your concern.

• When did the issue occur?
    • Did you make any recent changes before the issue occur?
    • Do you get any error code or messages?
    • Does the issue also occur in WordPad or Notepad? We suggest you to do this step to isolate the issue.
    We are looking forward to your response.

Regards.

Ma. Lau, Apr 19, 2021
Thema:

Issue with gaming pc for the past month

1. Issue with gaming pc for the past month - Similar Threads - Issue gaming past

2. Having a lot of issues for past few months!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Having a lot of issues for past few months!: Windows was unable to install updates of December so I was waiting for the January Update and now there are two updates to install and it still not installing updates. Tried restarting the PC, Troubleshooting, and it shows "Check for Windows Update issues" "detected" under "...
  3. Having a lot of issues for past few months!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Having a lot of issues for past few months!: Windows was unable to install updates of December so I was waiting for the January Update and now there are two updates to install and it still not installing updates. Tried restarting the PC, Troubleshooting, and it shows "Check for Windows Update issues" "detected" under "...
  4. A month old pc and games are crashing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    A month old pc and games are crashing: I've only had this issue for like 1-2 weeks and I'm not quite sure the reason behind it.It can be pretty severe sometimes like when I play days gone and valheim on steam it crashes 0-10 minutes after loading up but it can also be an occasional crash every few hours on...
  5. A month old pc and games are crashing

A month old pc and games are crashing: I've only had this issue for like 1-2 weeks and I'm not quite sure the reason behind it.It can be pretty severe sometimes like when I play days gone and valheim on steam it crashes 0-10 minutes after loading up but it can also be an occasional crash every few hours on...
  6. PC have been crashing into BSoD for the past 6 months.

PC have been crashing into BSoD for the past 6 months.: Operating System Windows 11GPU 1070ti 8gb VramCPU Intel i7 8700Motherboard Gigabyte B360M DS3Hi fully formatted my Nvme and installed win 11 in case that it would solve the problem but nothing changed.my current problem is that whenever i try to play genshin impact or dota 2,...
  7. PC have been crashing into BSoD for the past 6 months.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC have been crashing into BSoD for the past 6 months.: Operating System Windows 11GPU 1070ti 8gb VramCPU Intel i7 8700Motherboard Gigabyte B360M DS3Hi fully formatted my Nvme and installed win 11 in case that it would solve the problem but nothing changed.my current problem is that whenever i try to play genshin impact or dota 2,...
  8. Multiple BSOD past month

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Multiple BSOD past month: Hello, I've made several questions concerning blue screen errors that I have been receiving the past month or 2. The most reoccurring is "KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE". I have multiple minidump files that I will link here. I received a KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE error...
  9. Past games

Past games: Hi Microsoft, I recently got a new laptop for Christmas and I was wondering because I still have my Xbox one s that has Minecraft on, as it is one of my favorite games, if I could get Minecraft on my laptop without having to buy it again. I have tried numerous things and I'm...
  10. Numerous issues over the past few months

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Numerous issues over the past few months: I have a custom built PC that I've had for about three years, but over the past few months I've been getting strange BSOD's. When I leave my PC turned off for a few hours, the first time I boot it up it will crash after a completely random period of time. After it restarts,...