Windows 10: Issue with google across all browsers

Discus and support Issue with google across all browsers in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Posting here because I feel this is a different issue from Google. When I try to access my Gmail by clicking on either the MENU icon or my Avatar... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by SonnyAngell1000, Dec 26, 2020.

1. Issue with google across all browsers

Posting here because I feel this is a different issue from Google.

When I try to access my Gmail by clicking on either the MENU icon or my Avatar Picture Icon, nothing happens, they are now unresponsive, across ALL browsers I use MSedge, Chrome and Firefox

I have:

Cleared caches of all browsers

Un-installed and re-installed browsers

Ran deep malware and virus scans

Restarted the machine several times

un-installed any new programs or chrome extensions

updated GPU drivers

Problem still persists. Only on this machine, I have 2 other machines where this does not happen.

:)

SonnyAngell1000, Dec 26, 2020

2. Google Plans a Web-browser, To be called Google Chrome

If googles browser is going to be anything like their search engine is getting No Thanks. I can't even use google.com basic setup without getting popup suggestions while I'm typing what I want to search. Google was nice because it was basic, simple, easy, worked.

Darkrealms, Dec 26, 2020
  3. Incopatability with Google Docs

Hi Ba,

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community.

I am sorry to know that Google Docs print option not working as expected.

Try with a different browser and check if it works.

It could be a browser or browser's settings issue.

I suggest you to run the Printer Troubleshooter and check if it helps.

• In Search window type Troubleshooting and click on it to open it.

• Click on Hardware and Sound.

• Then click on Printer to run the troubleshooter. Follow onscreen steps.
    Hope this helps in resolving the issue. If the issue persists, do get back to us. We will be happy to assist you.

Kalpana Shankarappa, Dec 26, 2020
  4. Issue with google across all browsers

Google

Hi Steven,

It might be the issue with the app itself. To know more about your issue, we need the following information:

• Is it happening on a different browser?
    • Have you tried to delete browsing history in Google Chrome?

If no, we suggest you to do so. Also, you may try to use a different browser and see if the issue persists.

We'll be waiting for your response.

Jesebel Ova, Dec 26, 2020
Thema:

Issue with google across all browsers

1. Issue with google across all browsers - Similar Threads - Issue google across

2. Google browser display issues

in Windows 10 Customization
    Google browser display issues: RE Community Question - How do I move the Search Bar from the extreme right to the left end? Please see the attached Snipping Tool Image. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/google-browser-display-issues/fad9c602-666f-4426-895a-2a957bbbbe0f
  3. WHY SOME PAGES WON'T OPEN ACROSS ALL BROWSERS?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    WHY SOME PAGES WON'T OPEN ACROSS ALL BROWSERS?: when I connect the pc to a hostspot, it the pages show up, but when its on the original wifi, they dont. WHY OTHER PCs IN THE SAME NETWORK SHOW THE PAGES WHILE MINE DOESNT...
  4. WHY SOME PAGES WON'T OPEN ACROSS ALL BROWSERS?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    WHY SOME PAGES WON'T OPEN ACROSS ALL BROWSERS?: when I connect the pc to a hostspot, it the pages show up, but when its on the original wifi, they dont. WHY OTHER PCs IN THE SAME NETWORK SHOW THE PAGES WHILE MINE DOESNT...
  5. SSL certificate errors across all browsers

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    SSL certificate errors across all browsers: Recently, a lot of websites have been breaking for me with SSL certificate errors across all browsers. These websites work perfectly fine on other devices on the same network. Examples of these websites include reddit, howtogeek etc. Screenshots: Edge Firefox My windows...
  6. Issue Downloading Images (across all browsers)!

in Browsers and Email
    Issue Downloading Images (across all browsers)!: About a week ago, I noticed that whenever I downloaded an image file, the download would freeze at 100%, and take about a minute to convert the .crdownload to the actual downloaded file. At first I thought this was an issue with Chrome, but tried Microsoft Edge as well, and...
  7. Audio Sync Issue Across All Platforms

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Audio Sync Issue Across All Platforms: So a couple weeks ago I upgraded my PC with a new motherboard and CPU and ever since I've been having problems with audio sync. Whenever I play video, over time, usually about 30 minutes to an hour, the audio will become noticeably out of sync. The audio always plays ahead of...
  8. Script issues in all browsers

in Browsers and Email
    Script issues in all browsers: Ever since I installed Win10x64, none of my browsers work properly. I use either Google Chrome or Firefox. I keep them updated and don't want to use anything provided by MS. I have been having problems with them both hanging up, with indications of scripts not completing....
  9. Weird font problem across all browsers

in Browsers and Email
    Weird font problem across all browsers: Hi, A few months ago I started using my new laptop with Windows 8.1. Suddenly I noticed that on certain websites the fonts are displaying incorrectly. It would show Times New Roman in parts of the page instead of the normal font. This happens in all browsers so I guess it's...
  10. Bookmarks across browsers

in Browsers and Email
    Bookmarks across browsers: There are a number of ways to sync bookmarks across browsers (such as between IE, Chrome and Firefox), most of which are done using online facilities. There is a desktop program called Transmute which works locally but does have 2 issues 1. It cannot handle bookmarks of...